how long will you wait for the 2nd coming?

..it's been 2000 years---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''soon'''
The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

....just wait a little longer..of course you can't wait after you're dead

Dead means you're just sleeping or did you miss that part? You will be awaken. Today, we have being woke but it's not like that at all (sarcasm).

no waiting allowed - the idea is to free your spirit before your body expires, taking you with it.
Why haven't you done it yet then?
Why haven't you done it yet then?
so easy ...

the way there can be as an accomplishment as the conclusion - triumph over evil is the means as prescribed the religion of antiquity - better than waiting for a messiah that's never coming or ever existed and would not make a difference anyway.

the religious itinerant who most likely did free himself still perished when nailed to a cross.
So you are waiting to do it? Really?

so easy ...

the way there can be as an accomplishment as the conclusion - triumph over evil is the means as prescribed the religion of antiquity - better than waiting for a messiah that's never coming or ever existed and would not make a difference anyway.

the religious itinerant who most likely did free himself still perished when nailed to a cross.

Can you just explain your freedom of spirit and how you did it w/o your religion of antiquity comments? I mean I have a hard time seeing you as a free air dude.

''soon'''
The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

Dead means you're just sleeping or did you miss that part? You will be awaken. Today, we have being woke but it's not like that at all (sarcasm).
Go to sleep please, JB.

I'm still waiting for the first.
Well if you miss him again he will have to come a third time so pay attention this time.

If it were not fore people like you I'd be in heaven living it up, but noooo, I have to sit here and be torchered by idiot atheist Marxists.
the word atheist is really idiotic--because there is no god ..it's like not believing in Santa, fairytales, Easter Bunny, Alien UFOs, etc

Well if you miss him again he will have to come a third time so pay attention this time.

If it were not fore people like you I'd be in heaven living it up, but noooo, I have to sit here and be torchered by idiot atheist Marxists.
the word atheist is really idiotic--because there is no god ..it's like not believing in Santa, fairytales, Easter Bunny, Alien UFOs, etc

I know The Easter Bunny

54d9d1382497950ee774edb555bcb6a5.jpg

I know The Easter Bunny

View attachment 410533
very SINFUL!!!!!

I know The Easter Bunny

View attachment 410533
that's a Playboy Bunny--not the Eater Bunny

I know The Easter Bunny

View attachment 410533
that's a Playboy Bunny--not the Eater Bunny

They both bring strangely colored eggs.

Will it be Hayzoos again or some other dude or dudette?

For dispensationalist Christians, the prophecy clock ran out in 2018. After 1948, Christ was supposed to have come back by 1988, forty years, or a generation, after the UN recognized the state of Israel. When that didn't happen, they changed the definition of generation to mean seventy years.

Dispensationalists now face a huge theological problem. And a practical problem. And a psychological problem. Their extra-biblical prophecies are just another reason for the church's decline.

Matthew 24:34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
Quite true. This statement is only one of dozens in the New Testament that say all would be fulfilled in the apostles' generation.

The entire New Testament is eschatology. From the Baptist to the Revelator, it confirms the Parousia and the fulfillment of prophecy.

''soon'''

Go to sleep please, JB.

Are you woke, edthecynic?

When Jesus told Peter that John the Beloved would tarry till he comes. He meant it. That generation has not yet fully passed away.

Forum List

Back