how long will you wait for the 2nd coming?

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
..it's been 2000 years---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
''soon'''
The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

....just wait a little longer..of course you can't wait after you're dead

The dead do await the Second Coming. At that appointed time, the graves give up their dead, as does the sea.

I don't remember which scripture that was off the top of my head.

The dead do await the Second Coming. At that appointed time, the graves give up their dead, as does the sea.

aren't the dead ---dead!!???

''soon'''
The second coming is soon. In fact, Jesus promised His disciples that He would come again. John 14:1-3 says, “Let not your heart be troubled...In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also.”

Jesus-2020-JOYCE-HUBBARD-1.jpeg

the graves give up their dead, as does the sea.

Ghostbusters?

Well ok. But not the second version that was all females. That movie really sucked. It just ain't Ghostbusters without Bill effing Murray.

I'm still waiting for the first.
Well if you miss him again he will have to come a third time so pay attention this time.

If it were not fore people like you I'd be in heaven living it up, but noooo, I have to sit here and be torchered by idiot atheist Marxists.

Me life's good, but if it's time, I won't flinch. I believe in Him, and suspect my closest ones are worthy. If not, oh well.. been a fun road while it lasted. :cheers2:

''soon'''

It came and went 2000 years ago. We are the left behind!
Matthew 24:34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

Last edited:
Stephen, the first martyr of the faith, saw Jesus coming for him as he passed from this life. We all face the end of this world--the day of our death. People who follow Christ believe we will see him then.

no waiting allowed - the idea is to free your spirit before your body expires, taking you with it.
Why haven't you done it yet then?
Why haven't you done it yet then?
so easy ...

the way there can be as an accomplishment as the conclusion - triumph over evil is the means as prescribed the religion of antiquity - better than waiting for a messiah that's never coming or ever existed and would not make a difference anyway.

the religious itinerant who most likely did free himself still perished when nailed to a cross.

Forum List

Back