How long before the Kenyan has to speak out?

Everything, love machine.

Please be more specific, honey. What did you see that gave you the idea that Obama ordered someone to get Trump?
I get my information from people who tell the truth. You, on the other hand listen to the MSM smartasses day and night and believe every little fibbie they tell for getting interviews with the controversial people on the left who hold secret meetings away from the Congress members of the opposition party and make a huge stink when someone calls them on those little white lies they tell to get votes and put lipstick on their little piggies who squeal "move over!" and "Get outta my way!" at the trough.

Still waiting for the source for your claim, twinkle toes.

MT4atmn.gif
Funny coming from you people with TDS.

At what point will Marshall Davis's protege have to speak out on his spying of the Trump campaign and coordinating efforts to undermine it
Never seen a president so void of integrity as obama.
I used to be undecided who was the worst prez, Bush or Obama.
But this definitely gives barry the advantage
Congrats Barry, you win the tyroneweaver lemon award.
The Kenyan will speak and the clueless libs will lap it all up.
There will be no kenyan speaking. But the grand cyclops in the white house is going down.

Everything, love machine.

Please be more specific, honey. What did you see that gave you the idea that Obama ordered someone to get Trump?
I get my information from people who tell the truth. You, on the other hand listen to the MSM smartasses day and night and believe every little fibbie they tell for getting interviews with the controversial people on the left who hold secret meetings away from the Congress members of the opposition party and make a huge stink when someone calls them on those little white lies they tell to get votes and put lipstick on their little piggies who squeal "move over!" and "Get outta my way!" at the trough.
You didn't get any truth or you would post it. You're just another dumb right wing loon.

Forum List

Back