How Lindsey Graham Lost His Way...he once called Creepy Biden “as good a man as God ever created”

Rolling Stone's article alleging "Rape on Campus" UVA was so outrageous that it defied understanding but it took the magazine almost six months to retract the lie. Why would a rant about a republican senator be interesting?

• Banned
Rolling Stone's article alleging "Rape on Campus" UVA was so outrageous that it defied understanding but it took the magazine almost six months to retract the lie. Why would a rant about a republican senator be interesting?
let the record show you think Lindsey Graham is not interesting

Let the record show that you don't understand reading.
Rolling Stone magazine?
I might give them a fifty fifty chance of getting an article about music right. After that I don't think they have much of a chance.

• Banned
Rolling Stone magazine?
I might give them a fifty fifty chance of getting an article about music right. After that I don't think they have much of a chance.
they have great writers, like Marvelous Matt Taibbi. its your loss. YOUR LOOOOOSS!

People outgrow childish things.

Believe it or not, I once voted for Democrats. That won't happen again.

Rolling Stone magazine?
they have great writers, like Marvelous Matt Taibbi. its your loss. YOUR LOOOOOSS!
Yeah and the onion and the babalon bee have great writers. Hell I have no doubt some would tell you that the daily Kos and breitbart have great writers. So it is your loss if you don't read those and follow them.
Myself I find that trying to sort out the truth from major news sources such as NBC, ABC, Fox etc. is more then enough. Each gives their own slant, their own rush to judgment to every piece. As we have seen with the recent agreement with CNN and the Covington teen.

• Banned
from the piece:

"Steve Schmidt, who ran McCain’s 2008 presidential campaign, where Graham was a constant presence on the trail, tells me, “We see more examples of this in film and literature, but there are instances of principled men and women laying down their careers in service of what is right. Clearly, that person will never be Lindsey Graham. With regard to the cruelty and abuse that was directed at John McCain by Trump, I think Lindsey’s flaccidity in defending him says a lot about his character. Nobody wants to be in a bar fight when they go out on Friday night. But when someone walks up and punches your best friend in the face, you’ve got to do something. Lindsey has demonstrated he’s the guy who runs out the door.”"

• Banned
graham "said Trump’s just like a little boy"

"One day, before Trump was elected, Graham visited Brandt at his office. “We were talking about politics, and he looked at me and said, ‘Larry, you’re too honest to be in politics,’ ” Brandt recalls. “He said, ‘Eighty-five percent of the people in Washington, elected officials and bureaucrats, would sell their mothers to keep their jobs.’ That’s a direct quote.” Two Christmases ago, Brandt ran into Graham at a restaurant in Seneca and reminded him of what he’d said. “He, of course, made a joke out of it,” Brandt says. “But Lindsey, in my opinion, has sold his mother to keep his job.”"

"Graham had said that if the Clinton impeachment ended up being “about an extramarital affair with an intern, and that’s it, I will not vote to impeach this president no matter if 82 percent of the people back home want me to, because we will destroy this country.”"

"this is on par with tear down this wall mr gorbachov" - Gruesome Graham praises Trump on Hannity just now

“I mean, it is unbelievable for me to watch Lindsay now because I distinctly remember Lindsay saying ‘you can’t have a trial without witnesses.’” - Sen. Kent Conrad

Biggest “Flip flop of all time” Senator Kent Conrad on “what happened” with Lindsey Graham

Forum List

Back