How is the Selma rally different from a KKK rally?

Racism is a freekin lie. After all the crap I have experienced from blacks hating on whites? Really? Let's ban freedom of speech too, whilst we are at it.

Have you ever noticed how shallow and ignorant you are? I have. I think it's a serious problem that impedes you from actually thinking about anything. You should look into it, see if a doctor can prescribe something for you.

Now for the REAL STORY. not this made up BS

SNIP:
ON THIS DAY IN 1965 – Angry Democrats with Billy Clubs & Dogs Attacked Selma Civil Rights Marchers
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, March 7, 2015, 11:42 AM

On this day in 1965, fifty years ago today, angry Democrats with billy clubs, tear gas and dogs attacked peaceful civil rights activists in Selma, Alabama.

Angry Democrats sicced dogs on the civil rights protesters.

Police used billy clubs to punish the protesters. (TIME)

Grand Old Partisan reported:

On this day in 1965, state police under the command of the Democrat Governor, George Wallace, attacked African-Americans who were demonstrating for voting rights in Selma, Alabama. The rampaging Democrats used billy clubs and tear gas and dogs in their “Bloody Sunday” assault.

A Republican-appointed federal judge, Frank Johnson, soon ruled in favor of the demonstrators, enabling them to complete their march two weeks later.

ALL of it here:
ON THIS DAY IN 1965 Angry Democrats with Billy Clubs Dogs Attacked Selma Civil Rights Marchers The Gateway Pundit
The Angry Democrats are still with us to this day. Only their tactics have changed.

Racism is a freekin lie. After all the crap I have experienced from blacks hating on whites? Really? Let's ban freedom of speech too, whilst we are at it.

Have you ever noticed how shallow and ignorant you are? I have. I think it's a serious problem that impedes you from actually thinking about anything. You should look into it, see if a doctor can prescribe something for you.
Wow. What a weenie post. You have no idea the width and breadth of my experiences. No idea were I am coming from.

You do not get a gun and a badge after you have expressed abhorrent bigoted vicious hatred of Black people...no hit the road and go join the KKK ...

Yeah, jigaboos don't deserve equal rights.

Yes, everyone deserves equal rights. Why is it always the left using derogatory names?

Thing is, the discussion on equal rights should include everyone. It's divisive for the left to constantly separate people and act like each group only cares about their rights when the truth is that we all have rights or none of us have rights. It's not selective. When whites are excluded from talking about equal rights for all, the implication is that all whites are guilty of not granting them. We have a black caucus, a Hispanic caucus and other groups that act like each group must be treated differently and that each group must fear other groups. That is the problem in this country.

The Republicans made sure that black have equal rights despite the Dems fighting them on the issue. Equal means just that. To take groups aside and talk about white privilege and other nonsense is merely a means of keeping people divided.

Some might as well hold signs saying that Selma is a black thing. There really are people who don't get it and it is the left that cannot see past color. Race is behind all of their decisions because they can't just look across the country and see people as individuals. They introduce affirmative action and Black History Month in a way that is meant to be a slap in the face to all the privileged whites out there. Then they wonder why division continues to be a problem.

Liberals need enemies to supposedly protect people from and you can place blame without dividing people. Divide and conquer is the oldest method of gaining control over a population and the Dems have practiced that for years.

Racial division will end when politicians and race baiters stop pulling people apart by using language that is designed to anger one side and shame the other.

There is a reason why the liberal media is all over white on black violence, especially when it's a cop. By ignoring the other crimes, they can highlight the handful of cases and make them sound like a widespread problem rather than the random events that they are. Those watching liberal programs might be unaware of the other crimes committed every day that would make people realize that blacks are not under attack.

When we can separate criminals from law abiding, we will have a clearer picture and it won't be a racist one. If we divide people by good and bad, both sides will be diverse.
Very Good Post, Clementine.

stephanie got half of it right. The other half is that those politicans and cops were conservatives.

Now for the REAL STORY. not this made up BS

SNIP:
ON THIS DAY IN 1965 – Angry Democrats with Billy Clubs & Dogs Attacked Selma Civil Rights Marchers
Posted by Jim Hoft on Saturday, March 7, 2015, 11:42 AM

On this day in 1965, fifty years ago today, angry Democrats with billy clubs, tear gas and dogs attacked peaceful civil rights activists in Selma, Alabama.

Angry Democrats sicced dogs on the civil rights protesters.

Police used billy clubs to punish the protesters. (TIME)

Grand Old Partisan reported:

On this day in 1965, state police under the command of the Democrat Governor, George Wallace, attacked African-Americans who were demonstrating for voting rights in Selma, Alabama. The rampaging Democrats used billy clubs and tear gas and dogs in their “Bloody Sunday” assault.

A Republican-appointed federal judge, Frank Johnson, soon ruled in favor of the demonstrators, enabling them to complete their march two weeks later.

ALL of it here:
ON THIS DAY IN 1965 Angry Democrats with Billy Clubs Dogs Attacked Selma Civil Rights Marchers The Gateway Pundit
The Angry Democrats are still with us to this day. Only their tactics have changed.

Yep, they don't just attack blacks today, look how they go after a Republican woman candidate...They are the party of racist, sexist, bigots, liars, and nasty Intolerant haters. I laugh every time they start a Thread accusing Republicans of low IQ's and racist. they always project onto other what they actually are

Wow. What a weenie post. You have no idea the width and breadth of my experiences. No idea were I am coming from.
Real Americans do not hate Black Americans

The University of Oklahoma
College & University · 345,283 Likes
· 9 hrs ·
Statement:

To those who have misused their free speech in such a reprehensible way, I have a message for you. You are disgraceful. You have violated all that we stand for. You should not have the privilege of calling yourselves “Sooners.” Real Sooners are not racist. Real Sooners are not bigots. Real Sooners believe in equal opportunity. Real Sooners treat all people with respect. Real Sooners love each other and take care of each other like family members.
University of Oklahoma president David Boren isn't mincing words -- or giving one racist fraternity chapter more than a matter of hours to pack up and get off his campus.

See More

racist-rush-limbaugh.jpg

It doesn't matter where you come from or what your story is, there's no excuse for your kind of ignorance.

What a fucked up question for a topic. The KKK aimed (and still does) to keep all the political and economic power in the hands of the white race for the sole benefit of the white race. The Selma marchers just wanted to vote and serve on juries like anyone else. The KKK are fascist pig fuckers while the Selma marchers embodied everything that is good and right about America.

Really.What a butt load of hoodoo. Blacks commit race crimes, they get ignored in the media. But whites, let a lone white cops, get held to such a high standard, forget about it. And the riots in Ferguson just confirmed negative racial stereotypes, it takes your breath away just how ignorant and confirming of negative racial stereotypes of blacks that was. It speaks volumes.

How can anyone take a positive of Selma and compare it to the hate of the KKK.

If the KKK were gone tomorrow the world would be a better place.

People need to get a grip.

The klan hates blacks and the selma loons hate whites?
What's the difference? Well, for one thing, you'd probably get better Republican turnout at the KKK rally.
We're not welcome at democrat functions like the KKK.
Steve Scalise the third ranking GOP meets with white supremacists

No. 3 Republican Admits Talking to White Supremacist ..

Racist are rancid pieces of shit...its the Neo Confederate losers whining...you should have fought bravely instead of being Rebel pussies...

Forum List

Back