The most racist thing I've ever seen

What a bunch of xenophobic racists
How dare they

But what about the yummy food and the strength of diversity?

Diversity is our strength

All white crowd ....it's a klan rally !

Boo fuckin' hoo. You need a tissue.
Meanwhile, why hasn't a shelter been offered for HOMELESS VETS? Or AMERICAN CITIZENS living in cardboard boxes?

Yer a joke, bubba.

Unless I misread your intent in the OP and it was dripping with sarcasm?

Meanwhile, why hasn't a shelter been offered for HOMELESS VETS? Or AMERICAN CITIZENS living in cardboard boxes?

Yer a joke, bubba.

Yes mama I'm being retarded :cool:

Liberals LOOOVE immigrants.
Until they are within 100 yards of THEIR home... then it is "MOVE THEM!!! WHERE IS THE PUBLIC SHELTER"??
THEY SHOULDN'T BE NEAR.... THE CIIILDREEEN"

Yer a joke, bubba.

There are homeless shelters all around the Boston area. This has been a very, very mild winter, but in years where it's brutally cold with many feet of snow, they send vans around the city offering to pick people up and take them to shelters for hot food and a warm bed. Many refuse, often with tragic results.

I'd be mad also. I don't want illegals living around me, course I don't want them in the country either.

If I worked hard, had money, lived in a nice area filled with people just like me where I felt comfortable and secure and enjoyed who I lived near I would want them coming in either.

The problem is if they let illegals in the problem will only get worse. They won't be there a couple weeks and then leave. More will come and more and more and more. They won't ever be gone.

Forum List

Back