How is Biden progressing on his promise to cure cancer?

I'd say not at all.

He has, however, killed over 40,000 Americans from Covid so far, in about two weeks.

Bitter much olde man.
Pinochijoe babbling we are used to it aren't you?
WTF was that so called sentence?

Damn the QOP is losing it.
Pinochijoe.....and his handlers operating his puppet strings, he lies all the time...one day he hopes to become a real commie
How tight is your grip on reality?
Didn't vote for Sleepy since I don't hate America.....how about you?
Glad I didn't vote for a lying, grifter, from NYC, who tried to steal an election and incite an insurrection.
Yeah, Trump "loves" America, did you see the way he humped the US flag?
Please don't insult NY by saying trump is from there ,We're trying to forget The swine resides in Florida nowadays spewing his BS
Yeah, now you got AOC, Schumer, Cuomo and De blasio.
What kind of spastics are voting over there?

I'd say not at all.

He has, however, killed over 40,000 Americans from Covid so far, in about two weeks.

He is doing a hell of a lot better than Trump did, on everything, except inciting an insurrection.
January 2021, Trumps' approval 29% and Biden's approval 64%. Pew a respected source.
Yeah, he want's to lock you in your house and open the borders.
He wants to arm islamic headhackers in Syria and disarm Americans.
He want to give emergency funding to farmers but only black farmers.
He wants to close pipelines in the U.S and get his son to build pipelines in Ukraine.
What a guy!

I'd say not at all.

The world is shocked, as Biden has not cured cancer in 3 months. Just imagine how much better the last 4 years might have been, if you cultists had held the orange slob to such a high standard. Or any standard at all, really

Well...he removed the most dangerous Cancer from DC in November. Getting rid of the "Former" was a step in the right direction.

3 3/4 MORE YEARS!

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.

Pinochijoe.....and his handlers operating his puppet strings, he lies all the time...one day he hopes to become a real commie
Like you would know what being a communist is....

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.

How tight is your grip on reality?
Didn't vote for Sleepy since I don't hate America.....how about you?
Glad I didn't vote for a lying, grifter, from NYC, who tried to steal an election and incite an insurrection.
Yeah, Trump "loves" America, did you see the way he humped the US flag?
Please don't insult NY by saying trump is from there ,We're trying to forget The swine resides in Florida nowadays spewing his BS
Yeah, now you got AOC, Schumer, Cuomo and De blasio.
What kind of spastics are voting over there?
All better than what the QOP offers.

Florida is where most flimflam men, liars and grifters end up. ;)

trump-sharpiegate-fake-hurricane-map-memes-53-5d722a849141b__700.jpg
Fucking covfete

Biden's dithering has caused almost as many American lives as the Vietnam war.

How could this be when we've rounded the corner and COVID was a Democrat Hoax anyway?
Who said the China Virus was a hoax?

FLI: Always a day late and a dollar short.

Again. Who said the China virus was a hoax?

Donald did - In addition to his lying (see Woodward tape from late January 2020) plus dithering and downplaying ... He clearly called it a Democrat hoax. Sweet Baby Jesus - Did you not watch the video?

How could this be when we've rounded the corner and COVID was a Democrat Hoax anyway?

Donald did - In addition to his lying (see Woodward tape from late January 2020) plus dithering and downplaying ... He clearly called it a Democrat hoax. Sweet Baby Jesus - Did you not watch the video?

He didn't call the virus a hoax.
He called the weaponisation of the China Virus by the Dems as a "Hoax".
Nancy Pelosi told people to "get down to Chinatown" Doesn't sound like she took it too serious in February 2020 either.

Nancy Pelosi told people to "get down to Chinatown" Doesn't sound like she took it too serious in February 2020 either.

So you hear an Asian won the Masters? Wow! That has got to gall you MAGA nuts. I bet the Former threw an empty Coke bottle at the TV......Ha Ha Ha

Please, folks, Xiden thinks he did cure cancer.

Let a dying old man keep his illusions.
Biden is not the one who suddenly goes off script and demeans his own political party and the most powerful elected leader....who by the way....WON RE-ELECTION....unlike the Loser in Chief.

Sooner or later, the GOP...unlike the GOPQ...is going to tell trump to stick it all up his ars.

Mr Biden and his cronies raised 4.5 million dollars for cancer, and not one red cent went to cancer research.
And the media said absolutely nothing.
Biden is Evil.

That's because the Trump's cult are confused, as usual.

The controversy kicked off with an article the New York Post published based on an analysis of the nonprofit’s financial documents. Headlined “Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research,” it attracted the attention of Donald Trump, his former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and Fox News anchors Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity. The story was also shared by the Russian propaganda publication RT.
It’s true that the initiative did not dispense grants in its two-year existence.

But that’s because it was NEVER MEANT TO.

The Biden Cancer Initiative sought to put an end to the siloing of cancer research. It worked to support the work of the entirely different and much larger Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot, a National Cancer Institute program that President-elect Joe Biden spearheaded as vice president that continues to fund grants worth many millions of dollars each year. (The Moonshot program is named after Joe Biden’s son, who died of brain cancer in 2015.)
www.cancerhealth.com › article › truth-biden-cancer
Let's just cut to the chase.
Apart from the salaries for his cronies, where did the money go exactly.
A lot of guff in that post.

That, I couldn't tell you.

You're a fucking IDIOT! See ya :bye1:

Forum List

Back