How is Biden progressing on his promise to cure cancer?

I'd say not at all.

He has, however, killed over 40,000 Americans from Covid so far, in about two weeks.

He is doing a hell of a lot better than Trump did, on everything, except inciting an insurrection.
January 2021, Trumps' approval 29% and Biden's approval 64%. Pew a respected source.

I'd say not at all.

He has, however, killed over 40,000 Americans from Covid so far, in about two weeks.

He is doing a hell of a lot better than Trump did, on everything, except inciting an insurrection.
January 2021, Trumps' approval 29% and Biden's approval 64%. Pew a respected source.

Another TDS loser who won't answer the question. You're all pathetic.

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.
Goodbye liar.

I'd say not at all.

He coughs too much to give a coherent answer.

~~~~~~
You mean when he tries to answer pre approved questioned that are soft balled to him.

I'd say not at all.

Another TDS loser who won't answer the question. You're all pathetic.
I thought you were joking. You expected Biden to clean up Trump's mess in 14 days? You are a bigger dumbass than I thought.
But daily vaccinations have increased by 60% in those 14 days. The scientists are leading the charge instead of politicians,

I'd say not at all.

He coughs too much to give a coherent answer.

~~~~~~
You mean when he tries to answer pre approved questioned that are soft balled to him.
Are you a victim here QOPer?

I'd say not at all.

Joe Biden has the ambition of curing cancer. He made no promises. He is not a doctor.

Grow up.

I'd say not at all.

Its interesting to compare Trump and his quest to find a cure/vaccine for Corona and Sleepy Joe's complete failure on his assignment from Obama to cure cancer.

Biden is so dumb. He don't even know that there is already a cure for cancer. Even this 74 yearsold female knows that. She is only a couple of years younger than Biden.

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.
Pinochijoe babbling we are used to it aren't you?
WTF was that so called sentence?

Damn the QOP is losing it.
Pinochijoe.....and his handlers operating his puppet strings, he lies all the time...one day he hopes to become a real commie
How tight is your grip on reality?
Didn't vote for Sleepy since I don't hate America.....how about you?
Glad I didn't vote for a lying, grifter, from NYC, who tried to steal an election and incite an insurrection.
Yeah, Trump "loves" America, did you see the way he humped the US flag?

Biden is so dumb. He don't even know that there is already a cure for cancer. Even this 74 yearsold female knows that. She is only a couple of years younger than Biden.

~~~~~~
I understand he's made an Exec Order to form a committee to look into it...:abgg2q.jpg:

Mr Biden and his cronies raised 4.5 million dollars for cancer, and not one red cent went to cancer research.
And the media said absolutely nothing.
Biden is Evil.

That's because the Trump's cult are confused, as usual.

The controversy kicked off with an article the New York Post published based on an analysis of the nonprofit’s financial documents. Headlined “Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research,” it attracted the attention of Donald Trump, his former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and Fox News anchors Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity. The story was also shared by the Russian propaganda publication RT.
It’s true that the initiative did not dispense grants in its two-year existence.

But that’s because it was NEVER MEANT TO.

The Biden Cancer Initiative sought to put an end to the siloing of cancer research. It worked to support the work of the entirely different and much larger Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot, a National Cancer Institute program that President-elect Joe Biden spearheaded as vice president that continues to fund grants worth many millions of dollars each year. (The Moonshot program is named after Joe Biden’s son, who died of brain cancer in 2015.)
www.cancerhealth.com › article › truth-biden-cancer

Mr Biden and his cronies raised 4.5 million dollars for cancer, and not one red cent went to cancer research.
And the media said absolutely nothing.
Biden is Evil.

That's because the Trump's cult are confused, as usual.

The controversy kicked off with an article the New York Post published based on an analysis of the nonprofit’s financial documents. Headlined “Tax filings reveal Biden cancer charity spent millions on salaries, zero on research,” it attracted the attention of Donald Trump, his former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and Fox News anchors Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity. The story was also shared by the Russian propaganda publication RT.
It’s true that the initiative did not dispense grants in its two-year existence.

But that’s because it was NEVER MEANT TO.

The Biden Cancer Initiative sought to put an end to the siloing of cancer research. It worked to support the work of the entirely different and much larger Beau Biden Cancer Moonshot, a National Cancer Institute program that President-elect Joe Biden spearheaded as vice president that continues to fund grants worth many millions of dollars each year. (The Moonshot program is named after Joe Biden’s son, who died of brain cancer in 2015.)
www.cancerhealth.com › article › truth-biden-cancer
Let's just cut to the chase.
Apart from the salaries for his cronies, where did the money go exactly.
A lot of guff in that post.

You mean he's been president for almost 4 months and he hasn't cured cancer or cleaned up Donald's COVID FUBAR?
For shame Uncle Joe - FOR SHAME!! :icon_rolleyes:
OP nominated for Rubber Room, Flame Zone, or Badlands - Which should be default posting forum.

Maybe Chrissy's organic skin care line will protect us from the COVIDS too? :lol:

tsy20.jpg

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.
Pinochijoe babbling we are used to it aren't you?
WTF was that so called sentence?

Damn the QOP is losing it.
Pinochijoe.....and his handlers operating his puppet strings, he lies all the time...one day he hopes to become a real commie
How tight is your grip on reality?
Didn't vote for Sleepy since I don't hate America.....how about you?
Glad I didn't vote for a lying, grifter, from NYC, who tried to steal an election and incite an insurrection.
Yeah, Trump "loves" America, did you see the way he humped the US flag?
Please don't insult NY by saying trump is from there ,We're trying to forget The swine resides in Florida nowadays spewing his BS

Forum List

Back