How is Biden progressing on his promise to cure cancer?

All you have to do is eat right and exercise.

Do you have cancer yet?

Nope but Susanne Somers had it. But I had something else that I've been cured from by eating right. And trust me, I don't even look my age at all.
I have a great memory. And I've remember from when I was a child. That the average age when someone start to decline, showing signs of aging was at 65. But now we have people's peak at the age of 30 or younger. That they are having wrinkles at that age. But I don't show any signs of wrinkles. Not even Crow's feet.
Obesity is a new norm. But it wasn't normal when I was a child.
Only alcoholics, drug abusers and cigarette smokers had premature signs of aging. That even the T.V. shows and advertisements mentioned that cigarettes causes premature wrinkles. Like Carroll O'Conner and Red Foxx both played on sitcoms back in the days, that they suffered from premature aging because they both were alcoholics and drugs abusers. The one who played Lamont in Sanford & son as the son, was only 10 years younger than Red Foxx.
But now in these days. They will not mention about how consuming the wrong things can have an effect on our bodies.
Whatever we put into our bodies will make a difference.

Forum List

Back