How is Biden progressing on his promise to cure cancer?

I'd say not at all.

He has, however, killed over 40,000 Americans from Covid so far, in about two weeks.

Bitter much olde man.
Pinochijoe babbling we are used to it aren't you?
WTF was that so called sentence?

Damn the QOP is losing it.
Pinochijoe.....and his handlers operating his puppet strings, he lies all the time...one day he hopes to become a real commie
How tight is your grip on reality?
Didn't vote for Sleepy since I don't hate America.....how about you?

Solid vote for the winner and the country is already much better off.

Unless you're one of the 40,000 people Joe Biden killed in the past two weeks.

I'd say not at all.

He has, however, killed over 40,000 Americans from Covid so far, in about two weeks.

Bitter much olde man.

Pinochijoe.....and his handlers operating his puppet strings, he lies all the time...one day he hopes to become a real commie

Sure if you are a lazy libber dreg sitting in your basement getting welfare checks.....

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.

Biden's dithering has caused almost as many American lives as the Vietnam war.

Are you claiming Biden didn't say what he says in the video?
Nope. I am more referring to the insane content of the OP.

It's a video of Biden saying he would cure cancer if he got elected. I'm asking how it's going. Do you have an answer, or are you just trolling because you're ashamed of the senile pervert you just "elected"? I think I know the answer...

Mr Biden and his cronies raised 4.5 million dollars for cancer, and not one red cent went to cancer research.
And the media said absolutely nothing.
Biden is Evil.
Lie. That money was raised to run the foundation. The foundation hooked donors up with research teams, and they directly donated to the research. You don't know what you are talking about.

Mr Biden and his cronies raised 4.5 million dollars for cancer, and not one red cent went to cancer research.
Biden is Evil.
Lie. That money was raised to run the foundation. The foundation hooked donors up with research teams, and they directly donated to the research. You don't know what you are talking about.
Oooh there are the true blue colors shining through.....

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.
These are the same people who blamed the last Democratic President for the mess that he inherited.

They're like children. Let them rant and get it all out, they'll get sleepy and take a nap.

It's a video of Biden saying he would cure cancer if he got elected. I'm asking how it's going. Do you have an answer, or are you just trolling because you're ashamed of the senile pervert you just "elected"? I think I know the answer...
I am, of course, referring to your idiotic commentary. Don't try to be cute. It doesn't suit you.

Biden is Evil.
In other words, factual information. That is why you are so repulsed by it.

Biden is Evil.
Actually, its you sheeple that are repulsed by statistics. I find that to be the case every day in talking about the zombievirus.

Biden is Evil.
Actually, its you sheeple that are repulsed by statistics. I find that to be the case every day in talking about the zombievirus.
Ah, irrelevant tantrum time already. You have the intellectual fortitude of roadkill.

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.
These are the same people who blamed the last Democratic President for the mess that he inherited.

They're like children. Let them rant and get it all out, they'll get sleepy and take a nap.

Lame reply, even by your low standards.

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.

Wow, you're very bitter.

Move On hoss.

I am, of course, referring to your idiotic commentary. Don't try to be cute. It doesn't suit you.

Once again, you've failed to address the topic. We all know why.

I'd say not at all.

Bitter much olde man.

Sure if you are a lazy libber dreg sitting in your basement getting welfare checks.....
Welfare checks?

How old are you? 75?

I'd say not at all.

4wr1xn.jpg

Forum List

Back