How do you all do it???

My best friend from school FORTY YEARS AGO who just happens to be black went down that road a couple times. Every time he did I reminded him of our childhood and our kids. We are still close today
It was always a struggle to hang with this woman but I kept at it, for old time's sake, until she started telling me I hated her biracial grandson -- whom I'd never met!

At the moment, (most, but not all) Democrats/liberals have become deranged fascists.

That's a problem.

And Republicans/conservatives have issues too.

Civil war appears inevitable unless another world war prevents it.

Or accompanies it.

We're in BIG trouble.

Welcome back to either 1860, 1940, or both.
Posts like this "are the reason"

Not a lot of room for discussion or debate or compromise there huh...

At the moment, (most, but not all) Democrats/liberals have become deranged fascists.

That's a problem.

And Republicans/conservatives have issues too.

Civil war appears inevitable unless another world war prevents it.

Or accompanies it.

We're in BIG trouble.

Welcome back to either 1860, 1940, or both.

You are the ones ginning up for Civil War around here. Democrats just want to get on with having a decent life.

And the rest of the world wants no part of your bullshit either.

Not any different now than in the 1950's and 60's, when Communists in American academia launched their culture wars at the behest of the Soviet intelligence agencies. They also are probably behind such false flag operations as 'Libertarianism' on the right as well.

There has never been a real "communist movement" in the USA. That's a bedtime story to keep voters from electing Democrats or unionists. The 1950's communist hysteria was all bullshit that Americans seem to fall for every few years.

What is really disappointing here is that you're one of the worst offenders in the hate and anger department. You spend your day here spewing hatred at liberals calling them "communists and Nazis", and now you decry the lack of discussion of the issues.

This is the first time you've every posted anything that wasn't about "owning the libs", or mocking the President.
Pot to kettle…

You are the ones ginning up for Civil War around here. Democrats just want to get on with having a decent life.
Sure you do.

Kenosha:

1637633002447.png

1637633040381.png

1637633119628.png

1637633238183.png

1637633270716.png

I remember joining this forum and it was political bickering over policy and ideas with a bit of "racism" or "sjw shit" mixed in here or there.

Now about 9 years later and it's just hate and anger in every thread. We have lost focus on the things that matter and that isn't unique to USMB.
Families are breaking apart, friendships are lost and all for what?

We all want the same basic things.
Happiness
Personal success
The best for our kids/grandkids
Politicians that respect us
Safety

Those are the things that should bind us together, not the latest green policy or voter ID law. Those things are perhipial and unrelated to the list above.
There is not a person on this forum I couldn't sit and have a drink with. NOT ONE. There is common ground to be found if you want to find it. Problem is we all (including myself) look for the crack to fit our argument into.

Rittenhouse won't save our nation. Floyd memorials won't save our nation. Our actions and words will.

Reality is.............because each and every person on this forum believes things should be somewhat where they were, or believe this new path is the way to go.

When we watch things happening as they are now, is that what we want? Do we actually want people having to protect themselves, their families, their businesses, or their communities; or do we want the police to do it?

We can NOT have it both ways. Either we choose the police and not defund them, or choose the populace, and not complain when they get off when their actions are seen as reasonable.

Personally, I choose the police; but if certain people want to deny me those that I fund, for the specific reason I fund them, then if they were to attack me and mine, they will face the full wrath of every weapon I have at my disposal.

Why?

Because I have no choice. Politicians decided to let others break laws? Fine! Then to stop them if they are going to hurt people I know or family, I throw myself on the mercy of the populace if I act and ask them...........what do you want; their NEW way, or the way our society was constructed. If I protected without malice, I believe that 90% of the time, regardless of color or political bent, my fellow Americans will support me.

Both far Left and Right should think about that! We are armed, and if the government refuses to protect, then whomever feels confidant to attack a peaceful burg, is gonna get HAMMERED!

Let me tell you this, and I am sure it relates to most communities that are certainly red, and some that are blue. Left or right, you come in here and try to do damage, you better hope the police get ahold of you 1st, because if we do, you aren't going to get your miranda rights first thing, you are gonna get shot, beat the hell out of, and after that, stepped on until the police show up to protect YOUR THUG ASS!

Let me say this also.................you come to my community and try and grab a kid, burn down a business, rape a woman, you won't make it out alive if we catch you before the police do! Now if that is racist because the perp is black, white, purple, pink, or green, I want to know what you are smoking, and can you share it this weekend. And trust me, 15% of my area is minority and they are right there with us. That is why they moved here, to escape your craziness while having community support for their families. We are ALL in this together, and want the clowns to stay as far away from us as possible!

Last edited:
I remember joining this forum and it was political bickering over policy and ideas with a bit of "racism" or "sjw shit" mixed in here or there.

Now about 9 years later and it's just hate and anger in every thread. We have lost focus on the things that matter and that isn't unique to USMB.
Families are breaking apart, friendships are lost and all for what?

We all want the same basic things.
Happiness
Personal success
The best for our kids/grandkids
Politicians that respect us
Safety

Those are the things that should bind us together, not the latest green policy or voter ID law. Those things are perhipial and unrelated to the list above.
There is not a person on this forum I couldn't sit and have a drink with. NOT ONE. There is common ground to be found if you want to find it. Problem is we all (including myself) look for the crack to fit our argument into.

Rittenhouse won't save our nation. Floyd memorials won't save our nation. Our actions and words will.
>We all want the same basic things.

If only we could all realize that. Everyone is different. This is true in our own families. Hopefully we still love our family members even if we share different beliefs (we all do).

Most members here are Americans. We are all of the Human Race. Despite our differences, we actually all have much more in common than we do in contrast. We all want to eat, sleep, love, have fun, be healthy, provide for ourselves and families, be safe, etc.

So we actually share most of the same goals. We just have different viewpoints about the best way to achieve these goals. So we should be tolerant and respectful of others' views, learn from each other, and reach as much common ground as possible to ensure some mutual success.

If we could all agree that it's the government which is the problem, and not us little people, that would be a great start, LOL.

Regards,
Jim

Forum List

Back