How do you all do it???

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I remember joining this forum and it was political bickering over policy and ideas with a bit of "racism" or "sjw shit" mixed in here or there.

Now about 9 years later and it's just hate and anger in every thread. We have lost focus on the things that matter and that isn't unique to USMB.
Families are breaking apart, friendships are lost and all for what?

We all want the same basic things.
Happiness
Personal success
The best for our kids/grandkids
Politicians that respect us
Safety

Those are the things that should bind us together, not the latest green policy or voter ID law. Those things are perhipial and unrelated to the list above.
There is not a person on this forum I couldn't sit and have a drink with. NOT ONE. There is common ground to be found if you want to find it. Problem is we all (including myself) look for the crack to fit our argument into.

Rittenhouse won't save our nation. Floyd memorials won't save our nation. Our actions and words will.

Not any different now than in the 1950's and 60's, when Communists in American academia launched their culture wars at the behest of the Soviet intelligence agencies. They also are probably behind such false flag operations as 'Libertarianism' on the right as well.

I remember joining this forum and it was political bickering over policy and ideas with a bit of "racism" or "sjw shit" mixed in here or there.

Now about 9 years later and it's just hate and anger in every thread. We have lost focus on the things that matter and that isn't unique to USMB.

Happiness
Personal success
Safety

Those are the things that should bind us together, not the latest green policy or voter ID law. Those things are perhipial and unrelated to the list above.
There is not a person on this forum I couldn't sit and have a drink with. NOT ONE. There is common ground to be found if you want to find it. Problem is we all (including myself) look for the crack to fit our argument into.

Rittenhouse won't save our nation. Floyd memorials won't save our nation. Our actions and words will.
Propagandists on both sides do their utmost to provoke anger. Every day is a new daily outrage.

Someone wants us divided. They are getting something out of it.

They want attention diverted away from the robbery they are committing.

Simple. Those who seek to divide us for their own selfish gain are winning, and we're letting them.

Or they've won already. Not sure which.

We know who they are. On both ends.

• Banned
With the internet, don't think there aren't any paid foreign operatives stirring the embers.
They get real thick during the election cycles.

My, my the times have changed
You're probably right but in my naivete I take ever person on here as sharing their true personal opinion.

I just don't get the unemotional responses to real tragedies. It's like this forum is populated by 30% prison douchebages who don't care about anything but themselves.

Happiness
Personal success
Safety

What is really disappointing here is that you're one of the worst offenders in the hate and anger department. You spend your day here spewing hatred at liberals calling them "communists and Nazis", and now you decry the lack of discussion of the issues.

This is the first time you've every posted anything that wasn't about "owning the libs", or mocking the President.

Happiness
Personal success
Safety

Well, My want list is a bit different.

Mine starts with wanting PoliticalChic

:razz: :razz: :muahaha:

What is really disappointing here is that you're one of the worst offenders in the hate and anger department. You spend your day here spewing hatred at liberals calling them "communists and Nazis", and now you decry the lack of discussion of the issues.

This is the first time you've every posted anything that wasn't about "owning the libs", or mocking the President.
It's certainly not my first but you are welcome to your own delusions.

And one of the worst haters??? Lmao okayyyyy

Happiness
Personal success
Safety

At the moment, (most, but not all) Democrats/liberals have become deranged fascists.

That's a problem.

And Republicans/conservatives have issues too.

Civil war appears inevitable unless another world war prevents it.

Or accompanies it.

We're in BIG trouble.

Welcome back to either 1860, 1940, or both.

I don't. Until today I respected Tim Pool but then he put out a video claiming he had evidence that the parade incident was intentional.

THAT is what divides us and he doesn't strike me as a dishonest person.
Dude.

The Black terrorist who commited that mass murder HATES White people.

He wanted to kill them.

He did kill them.

Pool isn't the brightest tack in the deck, but it's not that far-fetched.

Happiness
Personal success
Safety

Doggie style and 69 for me amigo
earslower.jpg

Forum List

Back