How do you all do it???

I have seen posts about him hating whites. That proves nothing tho. He had AMPLE opportunity to kill MANY whites when he first encountered the parade. Did he just suddenly remember his hatred and motive towards the end?

Am I the only one that wants proof and not conjecture? Conjecture would have convicted Rittenhouse you know. Just saying....
Did Rittenhouse run over his girlfriend?

Is Rittenhouse a child sex trafficker?

Did Rittenhouse repeatedly claim he wanted to harm & kill people of other races?

Is Rittenhouse a violent repeat felon?

Get yo head free, bra!

Did Rittenhouse run over his girlfriend?

Is Rittenhouse a child sex trafficker?

Did Rittenhouse repeatedly claim he wanted to harm & kill people of other races?

Is Rittenhouse a violent repeat felon?

Get yo head free, bra!
Fuck off

All I'm gonna say

You are the ones ginning up for Civil War around here. Democrats just want to get on with having a decent life.
Do you have reading comprehension issues?

Or a more serious deficit?

I'm not ginning up for anything & I'm not a conservative of any kind, as my siggie makes crystal clear.

Democrats want civil war, and they're pushing the country to the brink.

Get your head out of your ass.
And the rest of the world wants no part of your bullshit either.
See above.
There has never been a real "communist movement" in the USA. That's a bedtime story to keep voters from electing Democrats or unionists.
Ludicrously false.

The Democrat wing of the wildly conservative duopoly party exists SOLELY to prevent any actual leftward movement or meaningful social change.

Democrats are the *good cops* who rape their victims behind closed doors & then scream "MeToo!"
The 1950's communist hysteria was all bullshit that Americans seem to fall for every few years.
You prefer the bullshit that Democrats are the good guys.

They're just the OTHER (wing of the) party of death and misery.

I don't. Until today I respected Tim Pool but then he put out a video claiming he had evidence that the parade incident was intentional.

THAT is what divides us and he doesn't strike me as a dishonest person.
The parade incident was INTENTIONAL.....
I don't give two shits about a person's politics in real life. Assholes get avoided, good people get my generous nature and everyone gets my forthright honesty. I'm a big biker looking guy so no one disrespects me to my face. It's kind of refreshing to come to this board where my imposing presence is not a factor. I don't care about the battle everyone else seems to live for, I just want to better understand the contagious insanity of right wing politics.
Big Biker looking dude needs a governmen to be his momma?

I remember joining this forum and it was political bickering over policy and ideas with a bit of "racism" or "sjw shit" mixed in here or there. Now about 9 years later and it's just hate and anger in every thread. We have lost focus on the things that matter and that isn't unique to USMB.

I have a theory that it is all from the polychlorides in our drinking water from going through all of the plastic pipes! :71:

What about it? A handful of criminals speak for half of America?

If that's so then don't be upset when you get lumped with neo-nazis and mass murderers.

14jpTRUMP-superJumbo.jpg

dylannroof.png

Last edited:
Simple. Those who seek to divide us for their own selfish gain are winning, and we're letting them.

Or they've won already. Not sure which.

We know who they are. On both ends.

Too bad you're so inept at it and have to do it for free.

At the moment, (most, but not all) Democrats/liberals have become deranged fascists.

That's a problem.

And Republicans/conservatives have issues too.

Both are engaged in class warfare, but the Democrats are the most insane by far.

Rittenhouse won't save our nation. Floyd memorials won't save our nation. Our actions and words will.

Therein lies your problem - you still assume it's worth saving, or that all of us even want to save it.

I do not want to share a nation with people who have demonized me as a racist and a Nazi for daring to have a differing opinion.
I do not want to share a nation with people who weaponize the DOJ against their political opponents.
I do not want to share a nation with people who support and condone riots which destroy lives and livelihoods.
I do not want to share a nation with people who demand mob justice and kangaroo courts.
I do not want to share a nation with people who wish to treat concerned parents as domestic terrorists.
I do not want to share a nation with people who seek to corrupt innocent children with their deviant, sexual perversions.
I do not want to share a nation with people who butcher babies in the womb.
I do not want to share a nation with people who vilify righteousness and venerate criminality.

There is no longer any middle ground to be had. I will not compromise on my principles. These people are not my countrymen, they are my enemies. I want nothing to do with them and I will reciprocate every aspersion they cast until this country inevitably splits up and we go our separate ways.

Sad if that's you're take away
Look, I get what you're saying - in the OP and about the terrorist scum who murdered these children - but I think you're overlooking some key stuff.

We ARE being set at one another's throats, yes, but I do NOT see conservatives acting like deranged lunatics on a daily basis as I see Democrats doing.

That behavior needs to stop, and to attempt to claim equivalence...

And the murdering terrorist scum who mowed these children down?

He should literally be torn limb from limb.

>We all want the same basic things.

If only we could all realize that. Everyone is different. This is true in our own families. Hopefully we still love our family members even if we share different beliefs (we all do).

Most members here are Americans. We are all of the Human Race. Despite our differences, we actually all have much more in common than we do in contrast. We all want to eat, sleep, love, have fun, be healthy, provide for ourselves and families, be safe, etc.

So we actually share most of the same goals. We just have different viewpoints about the best way to achieve these goals. So we should be tolerant and respectful of others' views, learn from each other, and reach as much common ground as possible to ensure some mutual success.

If we could all agree that it's the government which is the problem, and not us little people, that would be a great start, LOL.

Regards,
Jim

Your government is a reflection of your people. You can’t sit back and pretend you didn’t vote for this shit or it’s not your fault.

Look, I get what you're saying - in the OP and about the terrorist scum who murdered these children - but I think you're overlooking some key stuff.

We ARE being set at one another's throats, yes, but I do NOT see conservatives acting like deranged lunatics on a daily basis as I see Democrats doing.

That behavior needs to stop, and to attempt to claim equivalence...

And the murdering terrorist scum who mowed these children down?

He should literally be torn limb from limb.

If you don’t see conservatives acting like total loons on a daily basis. You need to open your eyes.

You can’t sit back and pretend you didn’t vote for this shit or it’s not your fault.

You absolutely can ...

... no one has ever been convicted of a crime in which they didn't participate.

1545860999927.gif

Forum List

Back