How do people who don’t live in America claim America is racist country?

I worked with a guy in Canada who told me that Americans don't have running water except in major cities. He was dead serious. Then after some contention on my part he altered his position to "many", then "some", then "the rare case".

It was then that I reminded him that there are many small town areas and outskirts in Canada where people don't have running water, some where they rely on wells. I also asked him "what happens when people don't pay their water bills"? No water of course.

I can assure you, the general opinion of Americans in Canada isn't positive. At the very least, it is full of bias and false premises. It's sad really. Much of this due to media and those with an agenda. If most Canadians were members on this site, they would have a different perspective, and learn a thing or two.

They didn’t know until after the war.
A demonstration of American history teaching.
What? You are a moron. Soviet Union didn’t know either but they learned quickly after they entered Germany. You don’t even know history. Pretty sad.

Holocaust wasn’t discovered til Germany was invaded.

Last edited:
Silly premise. One does not need to be near a forest fire to know that the flames are hot.
Bullshit one needs to see the fire on TV to know its happening. False equivalency. Tell me. What rights do I, a Jewish male have that a black or Hispanic American does not? Take your time.
No bullshit about it. Are you saying that the absence of an official racist policy means there’s no racism in America? Are you actually that fucking stupid? Please tell you’re not. You’re blind as Hell if you believe that.

Silly premise. One does not need to be near a forest fire to know that the flames are hot.

Yeah I disagree. I think if you don’t live in a country it’s hard to have a finger on the pulse of the culture. I mean if there were racist laws on the books then, yes, you can say America is racist country, but there aren’t any. There’s no statistics proving it either. There’s only vague accusations
If you truly believe racism in America is “vague” then you do not have an abundance of sense. I have a feeling that you’re indeed being intentionally obtuse. You are likely the sort of person that would fail to see the racism if a black man were lynched in the tree in your front yard.

Dude that ridiculous, dude. Give specifics on how America is racist. If it’s so obvious proving it should be easy.

Bullshit one needs to see the fire on TV to know its happening. False equivalency. Tell me. What rights do I, a Jewish male have that a black or Hispanic American does not? Take your time.
No bullshit about it. Are you saying that the absence of an official racist policy means there’s no racism in America? Are you actually that fucking stupid? Please tell you’re not. You’re blind as Hell if you believe that.
Mother Fucker, I am saying the country is not systematically racist. Yes there are racists. There are rapists too so is America systemically rapist? You are one stupid and ugly ass mother fucker.

Yeah I disagree. I think if you don’t live in a country it’s hard to have a finger on the pulse of the culture. I mean if there were racist laws on the books then, yes, you can say America is racist country, but there aren’t any. There’s no statistics proving it either. There’s only vague accusations
If you truly believe racism in America is “vague” then you do not have an abundance of sense. I have a feeling that you’re indeed being intentionally obtuse. You are likely the sort of person that would fail to see the racism if a black man were lynched in the tree in your front yard.

Dude that ridiculous, dude. Give specifics on how America is racist. If it’s so obvious proving it should be easy.
You type like a caveman.

You type like a caveman.

I’m sure in your world of idiots that’s a clever retort. Got any more good ones?

You type like a caveman.
You think like a Neanderthal and they are extinct.

Holocaust wasn’t discovered til Germany was invalided.
Jesus. It didn't take liberating the concentration camps to know Germany was White Supremacist. Again, American history teaching. Oh well.

From 1933 to 1945, Nazi Germany's government led by Adolf Hitler promoted a nationalism that combined territorial expansion with claims of biological superiority—an "Aryan master race"—

Holocaust wasn’t discovered til Germany was invalided.
Jesus. It didn't take liberating the concentration camps to know Germany was White Supremacist. Again, American history teaching. Oh well.

From 1933 to 1945, Nazi Germany's government led by Adolf Hitler promoted a nationalism that combined territorial expansion with claims of biological superiority—an "Aryan master race"—
Nationalism….whooopti Doo. Soviet Union had Communism. Holocaust was what made Germany the ultimate evil. Fuck you’re stupid. Honestly dumber than a rock.

Prove it. You don’t even live here. How do you know blacks get pulled over simply for being black? You idiot!
Statistics from places such as Ferguson.
Ferguson? Where everyone in power was black from the mayor to police chief. LOL

You really are a moron. Got any more bullshit? 91% of black deaths are from black on black crime. You’re one gullible mother fucker.

Nationalism….whooopti Doo.
Did you miss 'Biological superiority'? Oh well, American reading comprehension, no worries.
Miss what mother fucker? It was a mostly white country? My people were who suffered there. And the reason Hitler came to power was due to economic sanctions from WWI that put many into poverty and allowed that asshole to garner ultimate power.

Prove it. You don’t even live here. How do you know blacks get pulled over simply for being black? You idiot!
Statistics from places such as Ferguson.
Ferguson? Where everyone in power was black from the mayor to police chief. LOL

You really are a moron. Got any more bullshit? 91% of black deaths are from black on black crime. You’re one gullible mother fucker.

Exactly right. These are truly idiots of an extraordinary measure.

The violent crime statistics actually show whites are more likely to be victims of blacks than vice versa, but they keep promoting the false narrative

Forum List

Back