Biden's America. 20% off deal if you admit you're racist.

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2019

This is just another attack on America by WEF controlled operations.

This discount can only be given to white people because Democrats believe other races aren't capable of being racist because of their race. No joke.

So if you're not white, no 20% off for you.

How much you want to bet they will be filming these admissions for a coming ad campaign.

Democrats = WEF

R.728929a9a77d678fb37dc38765a2a34a

I don't think they realize shit like this does nothing but create racist people.

I never was racist for 40 some years. But once the George Floyd and BLM shit started all that's happened is I like blacks as a whole less and less. And with stuff like this? I'm starting to be disgusted with the sight of blacks. I don't even want a single one to live around me. The more black stuff gets put in front of me, the less I like blacks

I know some I work with id known for years that I like, and I'm sure individually there are a lot of good ones. But as a group? No, fuck em.

I don't think they realize shit like this does nothing but create racist people.

I never was racist for 40 some years. But once the George Floyd and BLM shit started all that's happened is I like blacks as a whole less and less. And with stuff like this? I'm starting to be disgusted with the sight of blacks. I don't even want a single one to live around me. The more black stuff gets put in front of me, the less I like blacks

I know some I work with id known for years that I like, and I'm sure individually there are a lot of good ones. But as a group? No, fuck em.
The people who come up with this BS, WEF/Democrats, are the most racist people on earth.

Forum List

Back