How do people who don’t live in America claim America is racist country?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Let’s not get off topic because none of these threads in the race relations forum ever go off topic.

Anyway how does a foreigner know America is a racist country? cnm

This is clearly a troll thread by someone w/a personal vendetta against another poster.

MODs should step in and regulate it.

I guess the same way people who weren't in Germany knew it was a White Supremacist regime.

What similarities are there in America to Germany when the Nazis were in power? Feel free to state specifics

You sound like a Cop
Foghorn-Leghorn-6.png

This is clearly a troll thread by someone w/a personal vendetta against another poster.

Hardly. I would like to know how these foreigners have arrived at the conclusion America is racist. I mean is there an racist policy they can point to?

I guess the same way people who weren't in Germany knew it was a White Supremacist regime.

What similarities are there in America to Germany when the Nazis were in power? Feel free to state specifics
The similarity in being able to know conditions in another country while not living there is reporting in print, images and movies.

Last edited:

Hardly. I would like to know how these foreigners have arrived at the conclusion America is racist. I mean is there an racist policy they can point to?
Why would there need to be a policy? Many Americans seem to know that other countries are “shit holes” so why be shocked when people abroad see America for what it is?

I mean is there an racist policy they can point to?
You mean apart from a long history of openly racist legislation with its trailing legacies and a more recent history of disguised legislation?

Hmmm. Tricky.

Silly premise. One does not need to be near a forest fire to know that the flames are hot.

Yeah I disagree. I think if you don’t live in a country it’s hard to have a finger on the pulse of the culture. I mean if there were racist laws on the books then, yes, you can say America is racist country, but there aren’t any. There’s no statistics proving it either. There’s only vague accusations

Why would there need to be a policy? Many Americans seem to know that other countries are “shit holes” so why be shocked when people abroad see America for what it is?

When Americans typically think of a country as a shit hole they are referencing the quality of life represented by tangible economic data. What are foreigners looking at that have them so convinced that America is racist

Really? If that were the case you would never be allowed to post. 99% of your posts are troll posts and you know it.

Silly premise. One does not need to be near a forest fire to know that the flames are hot.

Yeah I disagree. I think if you don’t live in a country it’s hard to have a finger on the pulse of the culture. I mean if there were racist laws on the books then, yes, you can say America is racist country, but there aren’t any. There’s no statistics proving it either. There’s only vague accusations
If you truly believe racism in America is “vague” then you do not have an abundance of sense. I have a feeling that you’re indeed being intentionally obtuse. You are likely the sort of person that would fail to see the racism if a black man were lynched in the tree in your front yard.

Forum List

Back