How did Floyd physically get pinned by 3 officers in the first place?

I didnt characterize it as cowardice. The white ex cop did. I just happen to agree with him
Now...I know you ******* are stupid...but I wanna let you examine that statement again.
lol! Cause that is even stupid for a ******.

Additionally, why wouldn't people be afraid of you? You can look at the statistics posted in this very thread.
You represent 13% (all blacks) of the general population...black males 16-40 represent ~6% of the population or around 16M individuals.
That relatively small slice of the populous represents 52% of all violent crime. I could belabor the negative stats but I am SURE that you are well aware of them.

Yeah people are afraid...you are a low IQ, low impulse control segment of the population who have no, or little male influence in the home. You are raised by angry black women, whose 'man' is the state, and the social welfare system.

Yes...people SHOULD be afraid...very afraid.
Dont get upset with the truth cave chimp. Just embrace it.

Youre afraid because youre recessive and your women want our genetics.

Any time a cop hears "I can't breathe" he has a DUTY...a RESPONSIBILITY...to review his actions accordingly...
Any time huh? What if the suspect and the officer are wrestling for the control of a deadly weapon?
Just arms up...'time out' huh?
You're a fucking retard.

He was resisting...this will all come out in court...along with department procedure for safely detaining suspects. Add to that the guy's preexisting conditions which the officers were not privy to...most of these guys are gonna walk.

Cuffs are on fights over PERIOD the end. There is zero reason to restrain a man that way when they are already caught and ready to stuffed In a car.
How do you know Floyd was ready to be "stuffed" ? Have you seen any video of the scuffle that occurred before Floyd was put on the ground? That is my point. Cops just don't throw you to the ground and cuff you and put a knee to your neck immediately. Unless the Cops' lives were in danger. Do we know? But most importantly of all of this... why in the hell is the color of the skin have anything to do with it?
Or is it intelligence that keeps most handcuffed white men from resisting arrest?
Or is it that as Chris Rock says..
How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

"Cops just don't throw you to the ground and cuff you and put a knee to your neck immediately. Unless the Cops' lives were in danger. "

Bullshit. It must be nice to grow up and not think "this is just what they do." I have seen this same exact scene countless times before I hit puberty. They do this to Black kids as young as 12 years old.

Shlep, have you seen the size of some those ‘12 year old’ negroes?
What about that one up in Missouri? Brown? Wasnt he like 14 or something? Boy looked a GD NFL pulling guard.
Age does not indicate size. Now if one of them gets out of hand and becomes a danger to him/herself, law enforcement, or the community, they must be controlled.
A ten year old can pull a trigger the same as a 20 year old.

Yep. I was a 12 years old once upon a time. I was tall and skinny.

Brown was 17 or 18. I get it though. I understand your fear of Blacks made him bigger than he was at a younger age than he really was.

The problem is whites are in fear of Blacks and want to control them. Here are the words of an ex police chief and he is white.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”
― Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

According to the Obama era FBI Blacks were 300% more likely to commit a violent crime than any other racial group. That is defined as rape, murder, manslaughter and armed robbery.

Asslips any relationship is a two way street. Both sides own the responsibility.

According to reality, whites are the most criminally prone race on the planet and its not even close. They lead in virtually every crime stat.

Really? Where are your FACTS for that above statement?

According to the US Department of Justice, African Americans accounted for 52.5% of all homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with Whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for African Americans was almost 8 times higher than Whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of White victims killed by Whites, and 93% of African American victims were killed by African Americans.[49][50][51]
In 2013, African Americans accounted for 52.2% of all murder arrests, with Whites 45.3% and Asians/Native Americans 2.5%. Of the above, 21.7% were Hispanic.[52][53]

Those facts are in the link you just provided.

See you are focused on one category and I pointed out that across the spectrum of categories that whites are the worst criminals.

I didnt characterize it as cowardice. The white ex cop did. I just happen to agree with him
Now...I know you ******* are stupid...but I wanna let you examine that statement again.

Additionally, why wouldn't people be afraid of you? You can look at the statistics posted in this very thread.
You represent 13% (all blacks) of the general population...black males 16-40 represent ~6% of the population or around 16M individuals.
That relatively small slice of the populous represents 52% of all violent crime. I could belabor the negative stats but I am SURE that you are well aware of them.

Yeah people are afraid...you are a low IQ, low impulse control segment of the population who have no, or little male influence in the home. You are raised by angry black women, whose 'man' is the state, and the social welfare system.

Same black male projection...what's next, "muh dik"?
Your people, your 'culture' and your 'community' are a pitiful, violent, joke, which is funny like a fatal car crash.

Your people, your 'culture' and your 'community' are a pitiful, violent, joke, which is funny like a fatal car crash.
That doesnt change the fact that you white boys are pussies and frightened of Black guys. All your comment does is attempt to distract from that point.

1590882229820.png

The below photo shows 3 officers holding Floyd down. Why?

Did these 3 grown men approach Floyd and immediately throw him to the ground and pinned him to Floyd's death?
OR did Floyd at 6'6" over 200 lbs former tight end football player resist arrest?

What happened before that I'd like to understand because according to this article...

At least 70 departments scattered from Connecticut to California arrested black people at a rate 10 times higher than people who are not black, USA TODAY found.
"Something needs to be done about that," said Ezekiel Edwards, the head of the ACLU's Criminal Law Reform Project, which has raised concerns about such disparate arrest rates. "In 2014, we shouldn't continue to see this kind of staggering disparity wherever we look."

Is it possible as this black economist points out that this is the problem?
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters [75%] of black families were two-parent households."
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University. (Oh by the way in the famous words of Obama..."And did I mention he's black?")

Today more than one-third (33%) of all Black children in the United States under the age of 18 live with unmarried mothers—
compared to 6.5 percent of White children.
The figures reflect a general trend:
During the 1960-2016 period, the percentage of children living with only their mother nearly tripled from 8 to 23 percent and the percentage of children living with only their father increased from 1 to 4 percent.

Isn't the real problem with blacks being confronted at least 10 times higher because those blacks didn't have an authority figure in their family...just their Mom?

Please watch the following tape and THEN tell me how many riots would have been stopped?
How many black men not arrested. Definitely fewer blacks killed by cops...the authority figures!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

How patronizing...I had no Dad growing up yet no cops ever killed me while being arrested.

Are you white? This doesn't apply to you if you are white.
And how DARE you call it "patronizing"! Deal with FACTS not your subjective, personalization, anecdotal OPINION! FACTS!

It applies to any latchkey kid in the USA you don't get to make the rules.

Except that any white latchkey kid caught smoking a joint, is going to have their pot confiscated, and sent home crying. Any black kid caught smoking a joint, is going to be arrested and get a record.
It's very likely he resisted arrest. That's supported by one of the assholes asking him if he's ready to enter the car this time. It's also likely he was confrontational to begin with. To what level is a mystery at the moment.

The guy is down, he's cuffed, out-numbered and was obviously murdered by a nut-bag who probably has a leading role among the group, plain and simple. A cop's job can be highly stressful, especially in demonicrat controlled turfs where people are drugged out and there's so much crime. Some guys can't handle it. Personally I think the guy is due 5-7 years prison time, no pension, community service, and he can really use professional help. The dude is fucked, but I guess we can pretend he's not for purposes of PROG-think.

"It's very likely". Always ready to side with scumbag cops.

We have the video of their first meeting with Mr. Floyd. Something was wrong with Mr. Floyd. Seriously wrong. He could barely get out of his car. He could barely stand. The police initially handcuffed him before taking him our of his car. They didn't try to determine if he was in distress of what was wrong. They cuffed him. He didn't resist. He could barely walk, and he fell down twice.

The asked him if he could stay on his feet. How four of them ended up on top of him wasn't shown. I would be very interested in seeing the police body cams. The police certainly have. That's why they fired all four of them on the spot. That's never happened before.

It turns out the cop who murdered him, knew Mr. Floyd. They had worked together in the past - for years. This was cold blooded murder by a cop who has been discplined for excessive force in the past. On whom there have been numerous complaints in the past. Someone who should have been fired years ago.

But here you are, automatically assuming the death was the victim's fault. I guess you think that Breanna Taylor likely did something to get herself shot while she slept too.

Did these 3 grown men approach Floyd and immediately throw him to the ground and pinned him to Floyd's death?
OR did Floyd at 6'6" over 200 lbs former tight end football player resist arrest?

What happened before that I'd like to understand because according to this article...

At least 70 departments scattered from Connecticut to California arrested black people at a rate 10 times higher than people who are not black, USA TODAY found.
"Something needs to be done about that," said Ezekiel Edwards, the head of the ACLU's Criminal Law Reform Project, which has raised concerns about such disparate arrest rates. "In 2014, we shouldn't continue to see this kind of staggering disparity wherever we look."

In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters [75%] of black families were two-parent households."
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University. (Oh by the way in the famous words of Obama..."And did I mention he's black?")

Today more than one-third (33%) of all Black children in the United States under the age of 18 live with unmarried mothers—
During the 1960-2016 period, the percentage of children living with only their mother nearly tripled from 8 to 23 percent and the percentage of children living with only their father increased from 1 to 4 percent.

Isn't the real problem with blacks being confronted at least 10 times higher because those blacks didn't have an authority figure in their family...just their Mom?

Please watch the following tape and THEN tell me how many riots would have been stopped?
How many black men not arrested. Definitely fewer blacks killed by cops...the authority figures!

Because he was a MAJOR asshole, didn't listen to the officers' requests AND resisted arrest?

That doesnt change the fact that you white boys are pussies and frightened of Black guys. All your comment does is attempt to distract from that point.
fredo.gif

I was looking for examples of Blacks resisting arrest and then succumbing to a heart attack, which is not uncommon especially when they are on drugs. But here is one of the many examples of a knee to the back of the neck of an apparent White perp when gaining control of a perp.

Fast forward to 1:20.

How patronizing...I had no Dad growing up yet no cops ever killed me while being arrested.

Sad

I really believe that to be true to be true of gun totin' white conservatives. I've had several tell me here that I need a gun to protect myself. I tell them that in 71 years, 40 of them lived in one of the most racial diverse cities in the world, I have never been robbed or attacked, and I've never felt the need to use a gun. Not to mention I live in a country where carrying a handgun is illegal.
I was looking for examples of Blacks resisting arrest and then succumbing to a heart attack, which is not uncommon especially when they are on drugs. But here is one of the many examples of a knee to the back of the neck of an apparent White perp when gaining control of a perp.

Fast forward to 1:20.

The problem is that they had him under control. He wasn't resisting arrest at all. He said he couldn't breathe, and they kept their knee on his neck for 9 minutes - which is three minutes after he had stopped moving, and after multiple passersbys told police "You're killing him".

Just to clarify my thread. Do ALL police officers in the USA see a black and immediately stop and throw the black to the ground with no cause?
They had him in handcuffs and he was walking around before this happened. He started acting like a jackass and refused to get in the squad car.

By the way, autopsy report shows he wasn’t choked to death.
he was in the car and they pulled him back out and put him down,,,
How do you know this? Where is your substantiation?

He was murdered.

Period
Why? Did the officers and (I include all 3 in this?) immediately throw Floyd to the ground? Why did 3 grown men have to hold down a 6'6" former tight end?
The question you should be asking is why did one officer choke him to death by crushing his windpipe and the others did nothing to stop him.

Ask the right questions.

His windpipe and carotid artery were a long way from where the knee was, and I challenge you to talk for 5 minutes without taking a breath, hint, it's not possible. If you're talking you're breathing. Period.

Just to clarify my thread. Do ALL police officers in the USA see a black and immediately stop and throw the black to the ground with no cause?
They had him in handcuffs and he was walking around before this happened. He started acting like a jackass and refused to get in the squad car.

By the way, autopsy report shows he wasn’t choked to death.
he was in the car and they pulled him back out and put him down,,,

:link::link::link:

No, this is completely wrong and foolish. Black parents do regularly teach their children never to resist arrest!!! It doesn't matter when you have bad cops like that idiot who had like 12 prior incidents just like this. It was only a matter of time before he killed someone!!!

How many of those complaints were substantiated?

Forum List

Back