How did Floyd physically get pinned by 3 officers in the first place?

Any time a cop hears "I can't breathe" he has a DUTY...a RESPONSIBILITY...to review his actions accordingly...
Any time huh? What if the suspect and the officer are wrestling for the control of a deadly weapon?
Just arms up...'time out' huh?
You're a fucking retard.
What if the moon is made of green cheese?

If you have your knee on the neck of a helpless unarmed CUFFED man and he says he can't breathe...you need to reassess your actions QUICK

You fucking loudmouthed asshole

At least 70 departments scattered from Connecticut to California arrested black people at a rate 10 times higher than people who are not black, USA TODAY found.
"Something needs to be done about that,"
Stop committing crimes seems to be the answer. innocent lives matter

Any time a cop hears "I can't breathe" he has a DUTY...a RESPONSIBILITY...to review his actions accordingly...
Any time huh? What if the suspect and the officer are wrestling for the control of a deadly weapon?
You're a fucking retard.

If you have your knee on the neck of a helpless unarmed CUFFED man and he says he can't breathe...you need to reassess your actions QUICK

You heard he didnt die from asphyxiation didnt you

1590901281970.png

1590901181840.png

You're a fucking retard.

I SAW him die because a cop kneeled on his neck for eight minutes

You're a fucking retard.

And you are a registered Medical examiner that examined the body physically?

You're a fucking retard.

Oh spare me the drama.

PER Minneapolis City USE of Force Regulation

"5-311 USE OF NECK RESTRAINTS AND CHOKE HOLDS (10/16/02) (08/17/07) (10/01/10) (04/16/12)

DEFINITIONS I.

Choke Hold:
Deadly force option. Defined as applying direct pressure on a person’s trachea or airway (front of the neck), blocking or obstructing the airway (04/16/12)

Neck Restraint: Non-deadly force option. Defined as compressing one or both sides of a person’s neck with an arm or leg, without applying direct pressure to the trachea or airway (front of the neck). Only sworn employees who have received training from the MPD Training Unit are authorized to use neck restraints. The MPD authorizes two types of neck restraints: Conscious Neck Restraint and Unconscious Neck Restraint. (04/16/12)

Conscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with intent to control, and not to render the subject unconscious, by only applying light to moderate pressure. (04/16/12)

Unconscious Neck Restraint: The subject is placed in a neck restraint with the intention of rendering the person unconscious by applying adequate pressure. (04/16/12)"

You're a fucking retard.

Death Angel, the guy just wants drama and to have his cognitive bias stroked.

Just to clarify my thread. Do ALL police officers in the USA see a black and immediately stop and throw the black to the ground with no cause?
They had him in handcuffs and he was walking around before this happened. He started acting like a jackass and refused to get in the squad car.

By the way, autopsy report shows he wasn’t choked to death.
he was in the car and they pulled him back out and put him down,,,
How do you know this? Where is your substantiation?
its in the coroners report and I posted a video of someone reading it,,

Just to clarify my thread. Do ALL police officers in the USA see a black and immediately stop and throw the black to the ground with no cause?
They had him in handcuffs and he was walking around before this happened. He started acting like a jackass and refused to get in the squad car.

:link::link::link:

I posted a video of the coroners report being read,,,

And this is a summary of the Medical examiner's report:
Medical examiner concludes George Floyd didn't die of asphyxia
The full report by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office is pending but so far has found
"no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."
Floyd's underlying health conditions included coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease.
The report says the underlying health conditions, combined with Chauvin's restraint and any possible intoxicants in Floyd's system, likely contributed to his death.

You're a fucking retard.

AND YOU SAW NOTHING THEN!!!

The full report by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office is pending but so far has found
"no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."
Floyd's underlying health conditions included coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease.
The report says the underlying health conditions, combined with Chauvin's restraint and any possible intoxicants in Floyd's system, likely contributed to his death.

The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

I never mentioned any of that,,,

RIGHT! That's why I added the above. You presented as the MSM does...just the juicy part of the story.."Mama".."please"... where is the other part where
he resisted arrest i.e. fought off getting put in the car and fell to the ground to resist.

RIGHT! That's why I added the above. You presented as the MSM does...just the juicy part of the story.."Mama".."please"... where is the other part where
he resisted arrest i.e. fought off getting put in the car and fell to the ground to resist.
you left out the part where he was in the car already and they pulled him back out and put him on the ground,,,
WHY DID YOU LEAVE THAT OUT???

You're a fucking retard.

What you saw is not what happened because there is an autopsy report that disagrees with you.

you left out the part where he was in the car already and they pulled him back out and put him on the ground,,,
WHY DID YOU LEAVE THAT OUT???

BECAUSE IT NEVER HaPPENED!!!
Where did the cops pull Floyd out of a cop car?
1) Floyd was in the driver's seat with a two other passengers.
2) Floyd was ordered out of his car.
3) Officer lane handcuffed Floyd who resisted!
4) There was NEVER any time when Floyd was in the POLICE CAR as you said and they pulled him out!!

FACTS not guesses FACTS!!!

BWC video obtained by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension shows that the officers approached the car, Lane on the driver’s side and Kueng on the passenger side.
Three people were in the car; George Floyd was in the driver’s seat, a known adult male was in the passenger seat and a known adult female was sitting in the backseat. As Officer Lane began speaking with Mr. Floyd, he pulled his gun out and pointed it at Mr. Floyd’s open window and directed Mr. Floyd to show his hands. When Mr. Floyd put his hands in the steering wheel, Lane put his gun back in its holster.

While Officer Kueng was speaking with the front seat passenger, Officer Lane ordered Mr. Floyd out of the car, put his hands on Mr. Floyd, and pulled him out of the car. Officer Lane handcuffed Mr. Floyd. Mr. Floyd actively resisted being handcuffed.

Once handcuffed, Mr. Floyd became compliant and walked with Officer Lane to the sidewalk and sat on the ground at Officer Lane’s direction. In a conversation that lasted just under two minutes, Officer Lang asked Mr. Floyd for his name and identification. Officer Lane asked Mr. Lloyd if he was “on anything” and explained that he was arresting Mr. Lloyd for passing counterfeit currency.
Officers Kueng and Lane stood Mr. Floyd up and attempted to walk Mr. Floyd to their squad car (MPD 320) at 8:14 p.m. Mr. Floyd stiffened up, fell to the ground, and told the officers he was claustrophobic.

Forum List

Back