How did Floyd physically get pinned by 3 officers in the first place?

I've been asking this for the last couple of days.
When they had Mr Floyd on the sidewalk handcuffed the scene was relatively quiet and under control. The officers then moved on to place him in the squad car.
The next scene then is Mr Floyd is on the ground with the officer's foot on his neck.
What happened ?
Somewhere between moving him from the sidewalk to the squad car, something changed, something happened.
All of these mysteries will come out in court as police officers take the stand. Why was a hand cuffed man not in restraints in a squad car but on the ground?
he was in the cop car and they pulled him back out,,,
The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions. The officers said, “You are talking fine” to Mr. Floyd as he continued to move back and forth. Lane asked, “should we roll him on his side?” and the defendant said, “No, staying put where we got him.” Officer Lane said, “I am worried about excited delirium or whatever.” The defendant said, “That’s why we have him on his stomach.” None of the three officers moved from their positions.

I've been asking this for the last couple of days.
When they had Mr Floyd on the sidewalk handcuffed the scene was relatively quiet and under control. The officers then moved on to place him in the squad car.
The next scene then is Mr Floyd is on the ground with the officer's foot on his neck.
What happened ?
Somewhere between moving him from the sidewalk to the squad car, something changed, something happened.
All of these mysteries will come out in court as police officers take the stand. Why was a hand cuffed man not in restraints in a squad car but on the ground?
he was in the cop car and they pulled him back out,,,
The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions. The officers said, “You are talking fine” to Mr. Floyd as he continued to move back and forth. Lane asked, “should we roll him on his side?” and the defendant said, “No, staying put where we got him.” Officer Lane said, “I am worried about excited delirium or whatever.” The defendant said, “That’s why we have him on his stomach.” None of the three officers moved from their positions.
I not only read it but posted it several times,,

He was murdered.

Period
Why? Did the officers and (I include all 3 in this?) immediately throw Floyd to the ground? Why did 3 grown men have to hold down a 6'6" former tight end?
The question you should be asking is why did one officer choke him to death by crushing his windpipe and the others did nothing to stop him.

Ask the right questions.
Oh I agree! 3 Officers pinning down a 6'6" former tight end does seem to be without cause. Why? Was Floyd also held down because he was black?
Probably not.
Why did you even ask that?
A: because you’re trained to think that way.

Just to clarify my thread. Do ALL police officers in the USA see a black and immediately stop and throw the black to the ground with no cause?
They had him in handcuffs and he was walking around before this happened. He started acting like a jackass and refused to get in the squad car.

By the way, autopsy report shows he wasn’t choked to death.
he was in the car and they pulled him back out and put him down,,,

:link::link::link:

I posted a video of the coroners report being read,,,

Where?

The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6933246/Derek-Chauvin-Complaint.pdf
That's murder...and the cops who stood by and helped were aiding and abetting

No, that's propaganda, according to the coroner he wasn't suffocated, so he could breathe, if you're talking, you're breathing, period.

Just to clarify my thread. Do ALL police officers in the USA see a black and immediately stop and throw the black to the ground with no cause?
They had him in handcuffs and he was walking around before this happened. He started acting like a jackass and refused to get in the squad car.

Where?

The defendant pulled Mr. Floyd out of the passenger side of the squad car at 8:19:38 p.m. and Mr. Floyd went to the ground face down and still handcuffed. Kueng held Mr. Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs. The defendant placed his left knee in the area of Mr. Floyd’s head and neck. Mr. Floyd said, “I can’t breathe” multiple times and repeatedly said, “Mama” and “please,” as well. The defendant and the other two officers stayed in their positions.

No, that's propaganda, according to the coroner he wasn't suffocated, so he could breathe, if you're talking, you're breathing, period.

its already been determined he didnt suffocate,,,
hes charged with 3 degree murder because he had a total disregard for his life and continued to apply deadly force even after he died,,,total of 9 minutes,,,

The below photo shows 3 officers holding Floyd down. Why?

Did these 3 grown men approach Floyd and immediately throw him to the ground and pinned him to Floyd's death?
OR did Floyd at 6'6" over 200 lbs former tight end football player resist arrest?

What happened before that I'd like to understand because according to this article...

At least 70 departments scattered from Connecticut to California arrested black people at a rate 10 times higher than people who are not black, USA TODAY found.
"Something needs to be done about that," said Ezekiel Edwards, the head of the ACLU's Criminal Law Reform Project, which has raised concerns about such disparate arrest rates. "In 2014, we shouldn't continue to see this kind of staggering disparity wherever we look."

Is it possible as this black economist points out that this is the problem?
In New York City, in 1925, 85 percent of black households were two-parent households.
A study of 1880 family structure in Philadelphia shows that three-quarters [75%] of black families were two-parent households."
By Walter E. Williams is a professor of economics at George Mason University. (Oh by the way in the famous words of Obama..."And did I mention he's black?")

Today more than one-third (33%) of all Black children in the United States under the age of 18 live with unmarried mothers—
compared to 6.5 percent of White children.
The figures reflect a general trend:
During the 1960-2016 period, the percentage of children living with only their mother nearly tripled from 8 to 23 percent and the percentage of children living with only their father increased from 1 to 4 percent.

Isn't the real problem with blacks being confronted at least 10 times higher because those blacks didn't have an authority figure in their family...just their Mom?

Please watch the following tape and THEN tell me how many riots would have been stopped?
How many black men not arrested. Definitely fewer blacks killed by cops...the authority figures!
Chris Rock - How not to get your ass kicked by the police!

There is video of a struggle inside the car. I think he kicked them

Where?

hes charged with 3 degree murder because he had a total disregard for his life and continued to apply deadly force even after he died,,,total of 9 minutes,,,

Really, holding someone down is now deadly force? From what I've read just being arrested caused his underlying conditions to take the dude. The officers had no control over that. Police all across the country restrain people everyday. I bet they'll also find drugs contributed to his demise.

Where?

Really, holding someone down is now deadly force? From what I've read just being arrested caused his underlying conditions to take the dude. The officers had no control over that. Police all across the country restrain people everyday.

holding someone down is a little different than putting the full weight of your body directly on their neck for 9 minutes,,,

lets try to be honest about the facts,,,,

go find a 225 lb man and have him do th same thing to you and get back with me,,,

Where?

Really, holding someone down is now deadly force? From what I've read just being arrested caused his underlying conditions to take the dude. The officers had no control over that. Police all across the country restrain people everyday.

holding someone down is a little different than putting the full weight of your body directly on their neck for 9 minutes,,,

go find a 225 lb man and have him do th same thing to you and get back with me,,,

You have yet to prove that had any effect on Floyd, other than maybe making him uncomfortable. You have yet to prove it compromised blood flow or his airway. I find it amazing how you commies scream science, until it doesn't support your narrative, then you make appeals to emotion. Hypocrites.

Where?

If he had his full weight on his neck, he would had been dead in less than a minute.

You have yet to prove that had any effect on Floyd,
Other than that he died?
FACTS NOT guesses...
Asphyxiation not the cause of George Floyd's death: Autopsy
George Floyd died Monday from a combination of preexisting health conditions(heart disease and hypertension) exacerbated by being held down by Minneapolis officers, not from strangulation or asphyxiation, based on the medical examiner’s initial report.

And there is some responsibility of the cop yes.. but not this!

Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 9.12.08 AM.png

There is always air in your mouth and throat to talk with, whether or not it is being inhaled sufficiently.

Janell Hihi

yes. I have asthma and damn near died Unable to breathe, and I was still able to faintly speak and cry for help. Thank God my neighbor heard me!

If you
try to force out as much air as possible, you can still force out ~1200ml more air. This is the Expiratory Reserve Volume. This is air you are able to speak with even if you cannot take a normal breath. ... That is a lot of air you are able to force out, and a lot of speaking you can do even if you can't breathe.

There is always air in your mouth and throat to talk with, whether or not it is being inhaled sufficiently.

Janell Hihi

yes. I have asthma and damn near died Unable to breathe, and I was still able to faintly speak and cry for help. Thank God my neighbor heard me!

If you
try to force out as much air as possible, you can still force out ~1200ml more air. This is the Expiratory Reserve Volume. This is air you are able to speak with even if you cannot take a normal breath. ... That is a lot of air you are able to force out, and a lot of speaking you can do even if you can't breathe.
But Floyd didn't die from lack of breathing.
AGAIN the medical examiner concludes George Floyd didn't die of asphyxia.
The full report by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office is pending but so far has found
"no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."
Floyd's underlying health conditions included coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease.
The report says the underlying health conditions, combined with Chauvin's restraint and any possible intoxicants in Floyd's system, likely contributed to his death.

Janell Hihi

If you

He wasn't speaking faintly, was he?

Janell Hihi

If you

Medical examiner concludes George Floyd didn't die of asphyxia.
The full report by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's office is pending but so far has found
"no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation."
Floyd's underlying health conditions included coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease.
The report says the underlying health conditions, combined with Chauvin's restraint and any possible intoxicants in Floyd's system, likely contributed to his death.

Janell Hihi

If you

There is very little distinction there. It appears you agree someone can speak if they can't breathe.

Janell Hihi

If you

There is very little distinction there. It appears you agree someone can speak if they can't breathe.

So because YOU saw a video with a knee somewhere on Floyd's neck you assume he was strangled because he said "I can't breath". RIGHT?
If so you are more knowledgeable about his corpse than the Medical examiner concludes George Floyd didn't die of asphyxia.

Please with your medical knowledge point out where the ME was wrong. Have you seen the body?

Janell Hihi

If you

So because YOU saw a video with a knee somewhere on Floyd's neck you assume he was strangled because he said "I can't breath". RIGHT?
If so you are more knowledgeable about his corpse than the Medical examiner concludes George Floyd didn't die of asphyxia.

Please with your medical knowledge point out where the ME was wrong. Have you seen the body?

I didn't say he was strangled, but it was OBVIOUSLY true he couldn't breathe since he died straightaway.

Forum List

Back