How did a civilized nation ever allow someone like Jim Jordan to ever even be considered for Speaker of the House?

Serious question: Are we not a civilized nation? There surely must be some honorable Republicans in the House, so why don't they stand up? Is is fear or cowardice of being primaried? Regardless, there is no excuse for allowing someone like Jim Jordan to even be considered for Speaker of the House! I know that Jordan was duly elected by his extremely gerrymandered state, but that's no excuse for giving him even more power. What do you think?
Personally, I think he one of a handful of politicians that are the only adults in the room.
Somebody has to stop the out of control spending. It sure isn't any of the vast majority of
politicians we have in the stables right now. Biden's 105 billion dollar speech is just BS and shows
the problem.

Personally, I think he one of a handful of politicians that are the only adults in the room.
Somebody has to stop the out of control spending. It sure isn't any of the vast majority of
politicians we have in the stables right now. Biden's 105 billion dollar speech is just BS and shows
the problem.

Gym Jordan? Adult? That's hilarious! You are in a very deep fringe minority!

1697819937023.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back