How correct was Trump's predictions on COVID?

Below are statements from Trump concerning COVID over the past year. That is not leadership. Trump is incapable of speaking the truth.

March 6: “It’ll go away.”
March 10: “Just stay calm. It will go away.”
March 12: “It’s going to go away.”
March 30: “It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we’re going to have a great victory.”
March 31: “It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.”
April 3: “It is going to go away… It’s going — I didn’t say a date. … I said ‘it’s going away,’ and it is going away.”
April 7: “It did go — it will go away.”
May 15: “It’ll go away — at some point, it’ll go away.”
June 15: “At some point, this stuff goes away. And it's going away.”
July 19: “I will be right eventually. You know, I said, ‘It's going to disappear.’ I'll say it again.”
Aug. 5: “This thing's going away. It will go away like things go away.”
Aug. 31: “It's going to go away.”
Sept. 15: “It is going away. And it's probably going to go away now a lot faster because of the vaccines.”
Oct. 10: “It's going to disappear; it is disappearing.”
Oct. 24: “It is going away; it’s rounding the turn.”

The Worst Predictions of 2020

It came from China

Below are statements from Trump concerning COVID over the past year. That is not leadership. Trump is incapable of speaking the truth.

March 30: “It will go away. You know it — you know it is going away, and it will go away, and we’re going to have a great victory.”
March 31: “It’s going to go away, hopefully at the end of the month. And, if not, hopefully it will be soon after that.”
April 3: “It is going to go away… It’s going — I didn’t say a date. … I said ‘it’s going away,’ and it is going away.”
July 19: “I will be right eventually. You know, I said, ‘It's going to disappear.’ I'll say it again.”
Sept. 15: “It is going away. And it's probably going to go away now a lot faster because of the vaccines.”

It was never isolated

Many felt it would run it's course, this is one sick and contagious virus that only an evil scientist could create.

Except it has been proven that it came from the wild by DNA...

Experts warned of how dangerous it was.

How "Many" were actually experts. That is the difference, Trump listened to the people who told him what he wanted to hear and not what he needed to hear. Good Leaders surround themselves with people who are embedded in facts even when the facts are not desirable.

Let's make it clear. The US has a long history of rallying behind there leaders in times of crisis. Trump just needed to acknowledge the threat and listen to the expert's advice and keep the publics trust by using facts.
Trump had his own narrative. He was going to ride a big Stock Market to success. He had no one in the room to tell him the truth who he would listen too. That is a failure in leadership, a failure that has a lot of Americans die who didn't need to be.

It came from China
Yes, it came from China. Once it arrived in the US we needed a good leader to deal with an extremely difficult situation.
Trump was not that leader. Trump failed in the most important issue he had to deal with in his Presidency. He is a failed President. He is a failed human being.

march 2020

at the CDC:

" I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it. Every one of these doctors said, “How do you know so much about this?” Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for President.

Asked about WHO's coronavirus fatality rate findings during an interview Wednesday, Trump told Fox News host Sean Hannity: "Well, I think the 3.4% is really a false number."

He added, "now, this is just my hunch ... based on a lot of conversations with a lot of people that do this, because a lot of people will have this, and it's very mild."

:auiqs.jpg:

ops.trumpmeme.jl_-300x225.jpg

More TDS Viral victim ranting here.

Trump will leave in 3 weeks, let him go, enjoy the holiday instead.

Cheers
I enjoy sticking it to the Trump supporters after they stuck it to anti-Trumpers over the past 4 years. I hope some Trumpsters may realize how wrong they were.

They will not, tRump is the God/King. And in so being the only way he got beat in the farce election is because of cheating by the Dims and The Deep State! Try and keep up please!!!!

MAGA

Only Trumpsters believe what he says. Unfortunately, that's more than enough to spread this crap and kill people.
1.7% mortality rate, only 2.3% of the US population is infected currently. 0.37% critical case rate.

More TDS Viral victim ranting here.

Trump will leave in 3 weeks, let him go, enjoy the holiday instead.

Cheers
I enjoy sticking it to the Trump supporters after they stuck it to anti-Trumpers over the past 4 years. I hope some Trumpsters may realize how wrong they were.

They will not, tRump is the God/King. And in so being the only way he got beat in the farce election is because of cheating by the Dims and The Deep State! Try and keep up please!!!!

MAGA

that base of his will never allow themselves to face the reality.

Only Trumpsters believe what he says. Unfortunately, that's more than enough to spread this crap and kill people.
1.7% mortality rate, only 2.3% of the US population is infected currently. 0.37% critical case rate.

nobody knows how many are infected or have been. asymptomatics haven't all been tested because if you don't know you, or the people you are in contact with don't realise are carriers, & aren't tested - then the true number cannot be documented.

Give Trump credit he was right about it killing Herman Cain and Luke Lelow and nearly killing Chris Christie who is a changed man. You can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. He’s Nostradamus.

nobody knows how many are infected or have been. asymptomatics haven't all been tested because if you don't know you, or the people you are in contact with don't realise are carriers, & aren't tested - then the true number cannot be documented.
Well then that would mean the mortality rate is even lower since all these asymptomatic people with the virus who haven't been tested are all alive. And the critical case rate would be microscopic.

Give Trump credit he was right about it killing Herman Cain and Luke Lelow and nearly killing Chris Christie who is a changed man. You can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. He’s Nostradamus.
So of those three you think maybe one actually died from Covid?

Well then that would mean the mortality rate is even lower since all these asymptomatic people with the virus who haven't been tested are all alive. And the critical case rate would be microscopic.

how many died from 'pneumonia- like symptoms ' b4 covid was actually discovered?

how many died as an indirect result... ie ... complications that resulted from covid, like stroking out because of blood clots that have been found to be a 'side effect' of covid.

oh please - your chosen one fucked up bigley & him 'liking the numbers where they are' ( at the time only 11 cases < a year ago ) shows just how incompetent he is & how this disease was way outa of his league to not have listened to science.

Last edited:

Thank you President Trump for not instilling fear into the hearts of the American people. The MSM, China propaganda, and Dems carried that torch for you perfectly fine.
And thank you ElmerMudd for reminding us about the traits of a true leader.
We should all be thankful Joe wasnt in charge, whew that could have been really bad.
Wow, just wow. Could have been??? You trump boot lickers are the craziest motherfuckers I’ve come across, by far. Good work

How accurate were Dr. Fauci's statements about Covid? Would you like me to make a list of everything he got wrong? Yet you on the left worship the ground he walks on because he called for shut downs!

Here's the blunt truth! Lock downs in States like New York, California and Michigan bankrupted tens of thousands of businesses owned by hard working Americans and yet their Covid numbers are as bad or far worse than the States that DIDN'T lock down! New York City is literally dying because Democratic politicians care more about controlling the population than they do about REALLY addressing the pandemic! They preached that we needed to "follow the science" as they closed restaurants and schools...yet the numbers show quite clearly that those policies did little to nothing to stop the spread of the virus! So what is the left calling for now? Further lockdowns? Mandatory mask wearing for everyone for months to come? The truth is that this virus will be solved like all others before it...when a vaccine becomes available that will protect the at risk population! The fact that the vaccines we're NOW getting are available as soon as they are is that President Trump moved heaven and earth to push those vaccines through! He promised us that they would be here by the end of the year while the left said he was delusional and then he delivered on that promise. THAT is what will get America working again...not asinine policies dictated by clueless Democrats!

how many died from 'pneumonia- like symptoms ' b4 covid was actually discovered?

how many died as an indirect result... ie ... complications that resulted from covid, like stroking out because of blood clots that have been found to be a 'side effect' of covid.

oh please - your chosen one fucked up bigley & him 'liking the numbers where they are' ( at the time only 11 cases < a year ago ) shows just how incompetent he is & how this disease was way outa of his league to not have listened to science.
People die from all sorts of diseases, many infectious, every day and year. Blaming a single person for a virus....which can only be controlled by a vaccine.....is silly. The statistics around this virus do not warrant the ridiculous actions the left has demanded, damaging waaaaaay more people and their lives than the silly leftyflu ever will.

Thank you President Trump for not instilling fear into the hearts of the American people. The MSM, China propaganda, and Dems carried that torch for you perfectly fine.
We should all be thankful Joe wasnt in charge, whew that could have been really bad.
Wow, just wow. Could have been??? You trump boot lickers are the craziest motherfuckers I’ve come across, by far. Good work
Yup, youre right, could have been bad with Joe asleep at the wheel.
You should consider applying some ice on that damaged nerve cupcake.

People die from all sorts of diseases, many infectious, every day and year. Blaming a single person for a virus....which can only be controlled by a vaccine.....is silly. The statistics around this virus do not warrant the ridiculous actions the left has demanded, damaging waaaaaay more people and their lives than the silly leftyflu ever will.

donny is not to blame for the virus.

he's to blame for the sheer incompetence & lack of mitigation.

he's STILL against a mask mandate. his little humpers would have done anything he deemed appropriate, & he screwed his base & himself for insisting on being poorly educated.

Yup, youre right, could have been bad with Joe asleep at the wheel.
You should consider applying some ice on that damaged nerve cupcake.

ummmm ... wrong.

after LEARNING about H1N1 & how to mitigate it, they put into practice the protocols re: ebola.

they literally left a playbook that showed just what to do in the case of a pandemic for the incoming trump administration.

it was thrown out.

Forum List

Back