How can any American celebrate the indictments of Trump when Americans are starving on the streets and addicted to drugs?

The only explanation I can come up with is they have been made to feel so helpless and so desperate to "save America from Evil" that they've just sold their soul to the only person who they think can (somehow) do it.

Y'know, I'd prefer it if they'd just stop spinning and lying and deflecting and admit that. "I don't care" should be their response to the non-stop madness we get from this con man. At least that would make some sense.
Many of them say they like the way he talks and makes th.feel. perhaps they are angry about their plight in.life or disappointed and feel he represents them. All those continuos campaign events 1. Raise money and 2. Reinforce the brainwashing. He always steers them in the direction he wants them to go , that's why Jan 6th.occurred. They're brainwashed. Remember so many of those convicted said they thought they were doing the right thing
That's just sad and more evidence against trump. Effective speaker ? Depends on the mindset of the individual I guess. Look at who his base includes. A lot of misfits in there. White supremacists and other hate groups.

You should retreat to the safety of your Cult.

Non Cultists understood the value of The Trump Presidency.
WTF ? I don't belong to any party or person.I am my own person. You sold your soul to trump. A horrible human being who's detrimental to this country and you actually believe he cares about you. Only room for one in his heart ( if he still has one ) and that's him.

The only explanation I can come up with is they have been made to feel so helpless and so desperate to "save America from Evil" that they've just sold their soul to the only person who they think can (somehow) do it.

Y'know, I'd prefer it if they'd just stop spinning and lying and deflecting and admit that. "I don't care" should be their response to the non-stop madness we get from this con man. At least that would make some sense.

You know, there is a not so small portion of our population who accurately senses that some people (most notably and most blatantly) on the left who denigrate, disparage, and dismiss them as rubes, nuts, and ignorant unwashed masses. People don't like this attitude from their neighbors and certainly not their government. Kinda like the opposite of that nut here who constantly decries the college educated, these people sense - correctly - that certain lefty academics and wannabe "intellectuals" :rolleyes: feel great about themselves by looking down on the people in question. Normal, everyday people just working hard to care for their families and practice their faith in peace don't appreciate being looked down upon because they are guilty of the crime of holding different political opinions than far left democrats in NY or LA. The more those on the left indulge in this attitude, the more people they will push into the arms of someone like Trump.

You know, there is a not so small portion of our population who accurately senses that some people (most notably and most blatantly) on the left who denigrate, disparage, and dismiss them as rubes, nuts, and ignorant unwashed masses. People don't like this attitude from their neighbors and certainly not their government. Kinda like the opposite of that nut here who constantly decries the college educated, these people sense - correctly - that certain lefty academics and wannabe "intellectuals" :rolleyes: feel great about themselves by looking down on the people in question. Normal, everyday people just working hard to care for their families and practice their faith in peace don't appreciate being looked down upon because they are guilty of the crime of holding different political opinions than far left democrats in NY or LA. The more those on the left indulge in this attitude, the more people they will push into the arms of someone like Trump.
Yes.

As I've said many times, the Left absolutely refuses to admit the role it has played in the rise of Trumpism. This includes primarily its weaponization of PC and Identity Politics, which only built a massive reservoir of resentment and anger on the Right, which the Left mocked. That resulted in Trump's election.

However, that doesn't absolve those on the Right who have fallen for the standard, massive over-reaction and over-compensation that both ends of the spectrum specialize in. And it doesn't absolve them for absolutely eliminating any morsel of standards of decency they may have once had by selling their soul to this flagrant con man.

The ends of our spectrum are killing us, and Trumpism is just the latest example.

Yes.

As I've said many times, the Left absolutely refuses to admit the role it has played in the rise of Trumpism. This includes primarily its weaponization of PC and Identity Politics, which only built a massive reservoir of resentment and anger on the Right, which the Left mocked. That resulted in Trump's election.

However, that doesn't absolve those on the Right who have fallen for the standard, massive over-reaction and over-compensation that both ends of the spectrum specialize in. And it doesn't absolve them for absolutely eliminating any morsel of standards of decency they may have once had by selling their soul to this flagrant con man.

The ends of our spectrum are killing us, and Trumpism is just the latest example.
You poor white victim.

Need a white tissue?

WTF ? I don't belong to any party or person.I am my own person. You sold your soul to trump. A horrible human being who's detrimental to this country and you actually believe he cares about you. Only room for one in his heart ( if he still has one ) and that's him.

Retreat to your Cult

That is all, soldier.

Nope. You made a (bullshit) claim

Back it up nutter
I'm pretty sure they make it up as they go along.

"The writ of habeas corpus has been suspended four times since the Constitution was ratified: throughout the entire country during the Civil War; in eleven South Carolina counties overrun by the Ku Klux Klan during Reconstruction; in two provinces of the Philippines during a 1905 insurrection; and in Hawaii after the bombing of Pearl Harbor."

So it was Lincoln who suspended it across the entire Country for years. Lincoln was not a Democrat was he?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back