How About a Joke Thread ?

The UK Government has said that Scotland could end up as a Third World country if they try and vote again for independence. I don't know if things will improve to that extent, but you never know.

The exit polls were predicting a landslide victory for the Democrats at 4pm today. However it was neck and neck by 5.30pm when the Republican voters finished work and got to the polling stations

Police say their investigation into the shooting at the YouTube headquarters has been hampered by having to sit through a 5 second advert before interviewing each witness

My neighbour just banged on my door there and shouted "Can I use your phone? There's been an accident along the road. A Democrat has been run down' He's bleeding to death".

I asked him "What's wrong with your own phone?"

He said "The camera's shit on mine".

1658699939022.jpeg

Three old women sitting on a park bench bragging about their sons. One says "My son is a doctor and just built 2 hospitals" Other one says: "My son is a developer and just built a huge hotel. " 3rd woman says "My son is gay, doesn't work, and lives in a penthouse with 2 men" One man is a doctor and just built 2 hospitals....The other man......(you finish it)

Milton Berle told that joke.....LOL

Saudi POC don't care about the World Economy, they only care about their gas profits. They are a gas station, just like OPEC members and USA producers ! All are owned ! Of course their profits is all that matters any way they get them ! If we don't support protection to these pieces of crap Russia & China will Nuke threat them till the cowards hide in tunnels. Understand weakness is a strength that we know all about !

Last edited:
3/4ths the world is either at war or wanting war. My thought is F U !

Forum List

Back