The First Baby

The first woman to have a baby was probably like "Whaatt the ... !!!!"

Source: March/April, 2022, issue of Reader's Digest.
1645023763172.png

1645023811288.png

The first woman to have a baby was probably like "Whaatt the ... !!!!"

Source: March/April, 2022, issue of Reader's Digest.
You do know there was no first woman right? Even if God did poof land animals into existence with a snap of a finger, he snapped a herd of zebra, not 2 zebra, who then had to have enough kids that could have babies with each other etc until we have the number of zebra we have today.

If god did poof land animals into existence, it certainly wasn't 2 of each thing.

Even evolution says there is no first human. Humans evolved from something else slowly over millions of years. Google No First Human on Youtube.

The first woman to bear a child most likely yelled, "I hate you Adam, you so o ass /dict !

The first person to eat an artichoke:

I'm going to kill myself by eating this thorny thistle...oops.

The first woman to become pregnant had an abortion. Eventually the DNA got it right.

The first woman was most likely depressed a lot ! Adam tried to keep the piece with petting a snake ! Eve thought eating an apple could make her happy !

The first mother invented the Milk Shake by running across the Savana away from a Volcano eruption.

You do know there was no first woman right? Even if God did poof land animals into existence with a snap of a finger, he snapped a herd of zebra, not 2 zebra, who then had to have enough kids that could have babies with each other etc until we have the number of zebra we have today.

If god did poof land animals into existence, it certainly wasn't 2 of each thing.

Even evolution says there is no first human. Humans evolved from something else slowly over millions of years. Google No First Human on Youtube.

It's called the "Which Came First" theory..........mostly exampled with the "chicken or the egg".

It's called the "Which Came First" theory..........mostly exampled with the "chicken or the egg".

Well eventually some animal that didn't lay eggs evolved into an animal that does. So the chicken came first.

If not, you must believe God laid the first eggs. And there was no mother there to raise them when they hatched. Like baby turtles have to fend for themselves. WRONG!

Or you think god POOFED chickens into existence. Even in this scenario, the chicken came first.

The first baby to have a mother ? Well; she probably squirmed and cried a lot!
The actual question is who created the first drop of water, why didn't he quit!
Was life actually created in a test tube on an asteroid or a Comet?
Was the creator pleased, blessed it or angry and cursed it?
The Man stood there with his bible held out screaming,
I can do anything the Bible says I can cause it says so!
Is he delusional, certifiable nuts or contented and peaceful?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back