House votes to REMOVE all Confederate statues from Congress

What was he defending them from? The South didn't invade any union states, dumbass.
Gettysburg, PA?
2 years after Union Armies started ravaging the South, asshole.
I believe PA was a union state. The south was in the battle of Gettysburg DURING the civil war. Your statement was all incompassing. The South didn't invade any union states The fact that they were in Gettysburg shows that they invaded. Don't be a dickhead.
That was two years after the start of the war, moron. By that time the North had already invaded Virginia, Kentucky, Tennessee, Louisiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Texas, Mississippi, North Carolina, Florida and Georgia. Your belief that the South wasn't allowed to retaliate after getting pounded on for two years doesn't pass the laugh test.

Part of the sovereign UNITED States of America.
.... It was within the borders of South Carolina.
Which was and is part of the UNITED States of America. Keep repeating your whiny, bitter, impotent nonsense, it doesn't and won't change reality.
Same old failed argument you have tried dozens of times in the past. SC was no longer part of the United States after it seceded. If it was, then Lincoln committed crimes by slaughtering its citizens.

Actually, the Feds thought Sumter belonged to the Feds.
It did belong to the Feds.
They built it.
And South Carolina had ceded it to them along with several other nearby forts......because of the expense of building 'em and maintaining 'em.

And....importantly, there were Feds ON the that island when South Carolina decided to shoot 'em.

Now, to be sure, I don't remember all that, but........but a little homework can be useful.
Some say.

Reality says otherwise. Go on now, wannabe, repeat your nonsense a few hundred more times. Reality will remain unchanged. Sucks for a would-be traitor like you, huh?
What would you know about reality?

Reality says otherwise. Go on now, wannabe, repeat your nonsense a few hundred more times. Reality will remain unchanged. Sucks for a would-be traitor like you, huh?
Unlike you, I live in it.

They built it.

And South Carolina had ceded it to them along with several other nearby forts......because of the expense of building 'em and maintaining 'em.

And....importantly, there were Feds ON the that island when South Carolina decided to shoot 'em.

Now, to be sure, I don't remember all that, but........but a little homework can be useful.
Some say.
The agreement they signed said SC retained legal jurisdiction over it. It doesn't matter what the war criminal Lincoln thought. They gave the property rights to the feds. Nothing more.

The feds occupying the Island were trespassing.

I've heard this bullshit argument 10,000 times.

Unlike you, I live in it.
NOT.

Why in the flying fuck would we have a statue of Jefferson Davis lol

God damn

Why would anyone lionize traitors?

They built it.

Some say.
It was federal property, not federal territory. Foreign countries run the feds off of US military bases all the time. Are you saying they don't have a right to do that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back