House Finally Does It's Job Passes Bill To Fund The Government

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Five months and one week into this fiscal year, the House has finally passed legislation to fund roughly half of the government. After months of chaos that featured the ouster of former Speaker Kevin McCarthy and delay after delay created by the Freedom Caucus, the package is a loss for both new Speaker Mike Johnson and the extremist House members.

Moses has got some 'splainin to do

Five months and one week into this fiscal year, the House has finally passed legislation to fund roughly half of the government. After months of chaos that featured the ouster of former Speaker Kevin McCarthy and delay after delay created by the Freedom Caucus, the package is a loss for both new Speaker Mike Johnson and the extremist House members.

Moses has got some 'splainin to do

Chaos, dysfunction and extremism, this is what the Republican Party has for America.

It’s their job to show how useless and ineffective government is.
Did they fund Mexico’s people with this Bill?

So the House didn't pass the bill funding the government?

You should stop sniffing glue.
All they have to do is pass legislation that is slightly less than the real inflation rate. Over a period of years and perhaps decades at most the deficit will be removed.

Well, the 1st part or the Ominous Spending Bill is passed, averting any risk of accountability. Too soon to see what's in it. Bless their little hearts, they agreed to spend more money we don't have, and then next year we can say we "already spent that money, let's borrow some more to pay our bills, you know, the ones we created last year." Prosperity ain't free. Biden and congressional leaders announce a deal on government funding as a partial shutdown looms
I’ve been hearing that since the 70s, but we always seem to make it through, as long as MAGA doesn’t turn us into a third world country. :cool-45:

What was the debt in the '70s when it got your attention? I've been hearing more and better jobs since the '60s, how's that working out? If debt doesn't matter why don't we just borrow 1,0000 trillion and be done with it?

What was the debt in the '70s when it got your attention? I've been hearing more and better jobs since the '60s, how's that working out? If debt doesn't matter why don't we just borrow 1,0000 trillion and be done with it?
Then you should be old enough to not have any more fucks to give. I don’t care what’s been said; I care what’s happened. IMO, AGW has more empirical evidence.

Forum List

Back