House Intelligence Committee releases Russia report - NO COLLUSION (duh)

LOL! More cover up by GOP/DOPers.

"“To determine whether this evidence of collusion reaches the level of proof beyond a reasonable doubt of criminal conspiracy, we must await the report of Special Counsel Robert Mueller, since the Majority refused to interview the witnesses and obtain the documents necessary to find out,” he said in a statement. "

More GOP/DOPer Delusional spewings.

Last edited:
and maybe monkeys will fly out of your ass

anyone who takes devin the dummy seriously deserves what they'll get

Awwwww....Del is upset....

iu

Or there isnt any. I guess thats possible :dunno:

but...but....NBC, CNN and the Enquirer TOLD THEM THERE WAS !!!!!

Mueller has already shown Russian folks were on a team.
The GOP controls the
House Intelligence Committee rules to what to investigate.
This is like the Benghazi BS the GOP did. Nothang came from that! Later shown as ALL BS made up.
This is not the same, and this report will be shown again as DOPer BS. Fully covering up DrumpF crimes.

Mueller reports, are the only ones that matter.

btw: Interesting.
Russian from Trump Tower meeting: 'I am a lawyer, and I am an informant'
.”

Last edited:
And I think all or most of these convictions will be set aside when the investigation crumbles.

When corrupt people get power EVERYONE is in danger of false prosecution.

It's amazing how you people so readily go along with anything and everything the obvious witch hunt spits out just because you've believed so much fake news.

And yet....you actually believe someone with a proven track record of gross corruption and negligence if not downright compromising national security should not be investigated by a special counsel?

The bias is off the charts. You people lack critical thinking skills.

Last edited:
Eric Swalwell is one of THE MOST crazed never Trumpers out there.

I believe it's irrational to give too much credit to his tweets about Trump

He's up there with Maxine Waters.

Or..........

maybe there was no collusion.....

and maybe monkeys will fly out of your ass

anyone who takes devin the dummy seriously deserves what they'll get

What is that, the actual facts? Isn't it funny how anyone that disagrees with YOUR position is always automatically a Dummy? I always suspected del that you really WERE the smartest person on the Earth.

No collusion.....

House Intelligence Committee releases Russia report

House Intelligence Committee releases Russia report

:oops8:

Entirely NEW set of made up bogus reasons to investigate Trump in 5.....4.....3.....2.....1......

It isn't that the House Intelligence Committee is WRONG, it is just that being led by the Republicans who have no special love for Trump but aren't necessarily against him, the Democrats lack the ability to steer it to the conclusions they already decided at the beginning of both their and the democratically-fueled Mueller probe! But there is still hope; they still hold sway with Bob M to keep it up until they can bridge together some gossamer specious argument to frame the President on a lie.

If only the Dims worked 1/10th as hard to investigate their own, by now, Hillary would have gone through a rock pile as big as Gibraltar.

Forum List

Back