Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

Well, I tried to have a reasonable and civil discussion with you

TRANSLATION: Despite your pushing the same tiresome tone-deaf agenda of gay propaganda over and over, I simply refuse to buy into it.
Fine with me. No skin off of my nose. We have made tremendous strides as a society in terms of tolerance , acceptance and the evolving standards of human decency and there is no going back despite the continued existence of people like you and T-Rump..
so -

we have made tremendous strange in terms of tolerance

well except for you trump fucks.

we've made no strides at all because you STILL only are tolerant of what you approve of - as most people are. but you can't say we're making progress towards tolerance then wipe out an entire segment of people with your intolerance. trying to pass this off as "civil discussion" is quite funny.

TRANSLATION: Despite your pushing the same tiresome tone-deaf agenda of gay propaganda over and over, I simply refuse to buy into it.
Fine with me. No skin off of my nose. We have made tremendous strides as a society in terms of tolerance , acceptance and the evolving standards of human decency and there is no going back despite the continued existence of people like you and T-Rump..

Sure there is. It is wrong to treat gays like criminals as they have been in the past, but it is just as wrong to treat them as a special elevated class. Coercing children and influencing them to promote gay behavior is child abuse; it is a decision they are simply too young yet to make for themselves, and accepting gays is a personal choice not a "hate crime," just as I choose to not care for redheads or fat people or floral dresses and pink walls. Gays can have legal unions, but to call it a marriage is to only demean the original meaning of a true marriage, and the overt promotion and protection of gay behavior and lifestyle must stop, I do not go around thrusting my heterosexuality in your face and am tired of having homosexuality thrust in mine------ in public, in the media, and on television. When gays start acting like just one more minor offshoot of society without some jackass president painting the White House in a rainbow of colours, I'll accept it.

so -

we've made no strides at all because you STILL only are tolerant of what you approve of - as most people are. but you can't say we're making progress towards tolerance then wipe out an entire segment of people with your intolerance. trying to pass this off as "civil discussion" is quite funny.
Whatever you say Bro. Peace!!:thewave:

Sure there is. It is wrong to treat gays like criminals as they have been in the past, but it is just as wrong to treat them as a special elevated class. Coercing children and influencing them to promote gay behavior is child abuse; it is a decision they are simply too young yet to make for themselves, and accepting gays is a personal choice not a "hate crime," just as I choose to not care for redheads or fat people or floral dresses and pink walls. Gays can have legal unions, but to call it a marriage is to only demean the original meaning of a true marriage, and the overt promotion and protection of gay behavior and lifestyle must stop, I do not go around thrusting my heterosexuality in your face and am tired of having homosexuality thrust in mine------ in public, in the media, and on television. When gays start acting like just one more minor offshoot of society without some jackass president painting the White House in a rainbow of colours, I'll accept it.
Let me tell you something Bubba....when you start talking about coercing children and child abuse like that, you are crossing a dangerous and inappropriate line. It does not get much more stupid than that. There are a couple of million kids right now in the care of gay people. They have been adopting them, in some places for decades and can do so in every state No one is enticing them to be gay or anything else . Only morons and liars claim differently. I am done wasting my time with you.

Let me tell you something Bubba....when you start talking about coercing children and child abuse like that, you are crossing a dangerous and inappropriate line. It does not get much more stupid than that. There are a couple of million kids right now in the care of gay people. They have been adopting them, in some places for decades and can do so in every state No one is enticing them to be gay or anything else . Only morons and liars claim differently. I am done wasting my time with you.

HOW on earth would you know that? You do realize that just because a person is GAY, that doesn't automatically make him a good person, right? Gay people can be anything and everything that a straight person can be except for maybe . . . straight. Lol.

HOW on earth would you know that? You do realize that just because a person is GAY, that doesn't automatically make him a good person, right? Gay people can be anything and everything that a straight person can be except for maybe . . . straight. Lol.
I never said that gay people cannot be bad parents, or just bad people. I am saying that they are not coercing or enticing kids to be gay. They have no need to. Common sense should tell you that as a percentage, many more heterosexual parents coerce kids into being whatever they think that they should be in terms of sexuality and gender identity.

so -

it's what you said, not me.

you said we've made amazing progress in terms of tolerance. your very next sentence was intolerance for "trumps" people.

did you or did you not say that back to back? simple question, no need for deflection or overuse of emotes.

I never said that gay people cannot be bad parents, or just bad people. I am saying that they are not coercing or enticing kids to be gay. They have no need to. Common sense should tell you that as a percentage, many more heterosexual parents coerce kids into being whatever they think that they should be in terms of sexuality and gender identity.

You don't know that though. Some most certainly could be child abusers. If this thread was about a heterosexual adult behaving in an inappropriate manner with a child, I would feel the same way. It's about the health and future well being of the children. That should be more important than any agenda.

so -

you said we've made amazing progress in terms of tolerance. your very next sentence was intolerance for "trumps" people.

did you or did you not say that back to back? simple question, no need for deflection or overuse of emotes.
Yes I said it. Sue me . I do not tolerate intolerance . It is not the same as your intolerance. And no, I don't a rat's hind parts if you agree:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

You don't know that though. Some most certainly could be child abusers. If this thread was about a heterosexual adult behaving in an inappropriate manner with a child, I would feel the same way. It's about the health and future well being of the children. That should be more important than any agenda.
Chill out! I am not arguing that point. I'm agreeing with you. I am simply countering the mind set that gay people in general. are sexually abusing children and want them to be gay .That is just bigoted bullshit.

If a child is taught at a young age to be gay, then realizes later he is not. He has all those bad memories to live with the rest of his life
It is simply idiotic to claim that anyone is teaching kids to be gay. That is a boatload of bigoted bovine excrement
Then how is a three year old boy coming out as being gay?
I take that as a serious question and will try to answer that in a reasonable way-knowing full well that you will reject and ridicule my answer and continue to insist that he was taught.

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Yes he used the word "gay" but there is a lot of questions about the child's understanding of what that means and even more questions about the unlikely that he has sexual feelings for anyone at that age. The fact that he used the word "gay" which he could have heard anywhere does not mean that anyone "taught him" to be anything.

So there you have it. I'll be looking forward to your %^*(^%$## response.
We will have to agree to disagree. I can't prove the gay thing. But by DNA you cannot change your gender. Have a good rest of your day.
I will just say that no one has suggested that DNA can be changed. What has been said is that some people's DNA does not clearly conform to male or female and that there may be a conflict between the assigned gender at birth and the genetics of the individual.
completely debunked.

But that doesn't stop the anti-science homosexual predators from spreading the lie and pretending to be all scientificky.

Chill out! I am not arguing that point. I'm agreeing with you. I am simply countering the mind set that gay people in general. are sexually abusing children and want them to be gay .That is just bigoted bullshit.

Freddy Mercury made a lot of money writing songs about it.

Fat Bottomed Girls Lyrics - We Will Rock You musical

Last edited:
If a child is taught at a young age to be gay, then realizes later he is not. He has all those bad memories to live with the rest of his life
It is simply idiotic to claim that anyone is teaching kids to be gay. That is a boatload of bigoted bovine excrement
I take that as a serious question and will try to answer that in a reasonable way-knowing full well that you will reject and ridicule my answer and continue to insist that he was taught.

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Yes he used the word "gay" but there is a lot of questions about the child's understanding of what that means and even more questions about the unlikely that he has sexual feelings for anyone at that age. The fact that he used the word "gay" which he could have heard anywhere does not mean that anyone "taught him" to be anything.

We will have to agree to disagree. I can't prove the gay thing. But by DNA you cannot change your gender. Have a good rest of your day.
I will just say that no one has suggested that DNA can be changed. What has been said is that some people's DNA does not clearly conform to male or female and that there may be a conflict between the assigned gender at birth and the genetics of the individual.

Of all the studies performed on homosexuals, there has been no evidence of any type of genetic anomalies so far. Gay men have the same XY chromosomes as straight men.

6281c1b6a46d74a8cb1ddccec6b09dc4.jpg

Of all the studies performed on homosexuals, there has been no evidence of any type of genetic anomalies so far. Gay men have the same XY chromosomes as straight men.

6281c1b6a46d74a8cb1ddccec6b09dc4.jpg
So what? And what does Jenner have to do with it? You seem confused about something.

completely debunked.

But that doesn't stop the anti-science homosexual predators from spreading the lie and pretending to be all scientificky.
What has been debunked? What is the lie.? Who are you calling a predator? Be very careful!!

so -

Yes I said it. Sue me . I do not tolerate intolerance . It is not the same as your intolerance. And no, I don't a rat's hind parts if you agree:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:
so now one persons intolerance is good and the other bad? what the holy fish fuck sticks do you base this off of?

oh - your "feelz". what you FEELZ is good and what i feelz is bad cause we disagree.

THAT is why we're so fucked up these days.

so -

so now one persons intolerance is good and the other bad? what the holy fish fuck sticks do you base this off of?

oh - your "feelz". what you FEELZ is good and what i feelz is bad cause we disagree.

Far-Right Legal Orgs Object to 'Hate Group' Label, But It Fits

Those on the extreme right love to accuse the liberals and progressive of being hateful and intolerant but they are either willfully lying, or in denial, projecting their own hatred, and not in touch with reality.

They can say that we are hateful, bigoted, or intolerant they wish. But let me sum up the difference between them and us. We do indeed have a problem with people who are hateful towards others simply because they do not approve of them or do not understand them. We are not tolerant of people who are on a mission to make life miserable for others in the name of ideology. We are not tolerant of the selfish and greedy who kick those who are less fortunate and struggling to get by, to the curb, so that they and their donors can have even more. We have a problem- and you can call it hateful if you wish- with people who arbitrarily and capriciously chose to marginalize, demean and deprive others of the rights that they take for granted.

We have a problem with people who discriminate and incite violence against others who they do not like, do not understand, or are threatened by them in some vague way. The same goes for vilify the poor, immigrants and with those of other ethnic groups and religions.

In summary, the rights intolerance is driven by hate, greed and ideology . All intolerance is not equal.

Anyone who has hatred and intolerance directed at them- whether it be subtle or overt, verbal or physical, in private or in the public/ political arena has the right to respond proportionately. If that response is portrayed or characterized as hatred so be it. But, know this all hatred and intolerance is not equal. Consider the following:

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/7/17/far-right-legal-orgs-object-hate-group-label-it-fits

Officials with the Alliance Defending Freedom and Liberty Counsel say their organizations aren’t anti-LGBT “hate groups,” as labeled by the Southern Poverty Law Center — but the SPLC says the designation definitely fits.

Both are right-wing legal organizations that represent mostly fundamentalist Christian clients, including many who are anti-LGBT and/or anti-abortion. ADF, which last week hosted a closed-door speech by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, objected to ABC News calling it a hate group in coverage of the matter. It has asked ABC to apologize.

The SPLC, however, says the shoe fits in both cases.

Regarding ADF, SPLC president Richard Cohen released this statement: "The Alliance Defending Freedom spreads demonizing lies about the LGBT community in this country and seeks to criminalize it abroad. If the ADF had its way, gay people would be back in the closet for fear of going to jail. It was inappropriate for Attorney General Sessions to lend his credibility to the group by appearing before it, and it was ironic that he would suggest that the rights of ADF sympathizers are under attack when the ADF is doing everything in its power to deny the equal protection of the laws to the LGBT community."

On Liberty Counsel, Cohen said, "We stand ready to support our designation of Liberty Counsel as a hate group. Liberty Counsel is a group that has consistently called LGBT people 'immoral, unnatural and self-destructive.' It has a track record of attempting to criminalize homosexual conduct and to legalize discrimination against the LGBT community. There is nothing 'pro-family' about dehumanizing LGBT people. This lawsuit and other recent attacks against GuideStar are simply attempts to distract the public from Liberty Counsel’s hateful agenda."

Well, PP, experts disagree.

1. Read my signature.

2. Read the following quote from the 2007 Mayo Clinic's Special Report on Pedophiles/sex crimes against kids and the perps involved:

One of the most obvious examples of an environmental factor that increases the chances of an individual becoming an offender is if he or she were sexually abused as a child. This relationship is known as the “victim-to-abuser cycle”or “abused-abusers phenomena.”...why the “abused-abusers phenomena” occurs: identification with the aggressor, in which the abused child is trying to gain a new identity by becoming the abuser; an imprinted sexual arousal pattern established by early abuse; early abuse leading to hypersexual behavior; or a form of social learning took place.

so -

Far-Right Legal Orgs Object to 'Hate Group' Label, But It Fits

Those on the extreme right love to accuse the liberals and progressive of being hateful and intolerant but they are either willfully lying, or in denial, projecting their own hatred, and not in touch with reality.

They can say that we are hateful, bigoted, or intolerant they wish. But let me sum up the difference between them and us. We do indeed have a problem with people who are hateful towards others simply because they do not approve of them or do not understand them. We are not tolerant of people who are on a mission to make life miserable for others in the name of ideology. We are not tolerant of the selfish and greedy who kick those who are less fortunate and struggling to get by, to the curb, so that they and their donors can have even more. We have a problem- and you can call it hateful if you wish- with people who arbitrarily and capriciously chose to marginalize, demean and deprive others of the rights that they take for granted.

We have a problem with people who discriminate and incite violence against others who they do not like, do not understand, or are threatened by them in some vague way. The same goes for vilify the poor, immigrants and with those of other ethnic groups and religions.

In summary, the rights intolerance is driven by hate, greed and ideology . All intolerance is not equal.

Anyone who has hatred and intolerance directed at them- whether it be subtle or overt, verbal or physical, in private or in the public/ political arena has the right to respond proportionately. If that response is portrayed or characterized as hatred so be it. But, know this all hatred and intolerance is not equal. Consider the following:

https://www.advocate.com/politics/2017/7/17/far-right-legal-orgs-object-hate-group-label-it-fits

Officials with the Alliance Defending Freedom and Liberty Counsel say their organizations aren’t anti-LGBT “hate groups,” as labeled by the Southern Poverty Law Center — but the SPLC says the designation definitely fits.

Both are right-wing legal organizations that represent mostly fundamentalist Christian clients, including many who are anti-LGBT and/or anti-abortion. ADF, which last week hosted a closed-door speech by Attorney General Jeff Sessions, objected to ABC News calling it a hate group in coverage of the matter. It has asked ABC to apologize.

The SPLC, however, says the shoe fits in both cases.

Regarding ADF, SPLC president Richard Cohen released this statement: "The Alliance Defending Freedom spreads demonizing lies about the LGBT community in this country and seeks to criminalize it abroad. If the ADF had its way, gay people would be back in the closet for fear of going to jail. It was inappropriate for Attorney General Sessions to lend his credibility to the group by appearing before it, and it was ironic that he would suggest that the rights of ADF sympathizers are under attack when the ADF is doing everything in its power to deny the equal protection of the laws to the LGBT community."

On Liberty Counsel, Cohen said, "We stand ready to support our designation of Liberty Counsel as a hate group. Liberty Counsel is a group that has consistently called LGBT people 'immoral, unnatural and self-destructive.' It has a track record of attempting to criminalize homosexual conduct and to legalize discrimination against the LGBT community. There is nothing 'pro-family' about dehumanizing LGBT people. This lawsuit and other recent attacks against GuideStar are simply attempts to distract the public from Liberty Counsel’s hateful agenda."

so now you try to justify your intolerance cause of the intolerance of others. when called on it, you then run to "well it's not the SAME intolerance!

the anti-fa is very left wing and very intolerance and very violent.

nothing else to say, spanky.

Forum List

Back