Homosexual declarations of children of homosexuals brings gay lifestyle into question..

It's natural and that is the way it is!

God made it and I think it is time for you to accept them as your equal.

You are in no position to determine what anyone deems natural. No position at all

And you are?

As if any of your homophobic bigots are in a position to decide what is normal or not.

Nothing normal about homosexuality. Try as you might it ain't happening.

You want to do it go right ahead but keep that shit away from children.

Homosexuality is not normalized in society, it has been forcibly imposed on us by the Left under threat of laws made by the Left

Homosexuality in Nature

Homosexuality exists in 500 species.
Homophobia exists in only one.
Which seems unnatural now?

~S~

The "Animal Homosexuality" Myth - The American TFP

But but but Pink News said about the Lesbo Penguins, get with the programme Sassy :smoke:

this-is-the-greatest-headline-of-2017-gay-penguins-steal-26594191.png

^^^^ :uhoh3:

Homosexuality is not normalized in society, it has been forcibly imposed on us by the Left under threat of laws made by the Left

Homosexuality in Nature

~S~

But but but Pink News said about the Lesbo Penguins, get with the programme Sassy :smoke:

Or the gay lion the loons got all excited over...until National Geographic informed them it was a maned female lion.

Comedy gold :lmao:

Homosexuality in Nature

~S~

Or the gay lion the loons got all excited over...until National Geographic informed them it was a maned female lion.

The below was one of the most hilarious threads we've had on this forum, it gets more hilarious as the thread progresses, starts off with the OP from TT about Lesbo Gorillas, we were nearly all in this thread I just noticed:

But will they go to heaven ?

Homosexuality in Nature

~S~

The below was one of the most hilarious threads we've had on this forum, it gets more hilarious as the thread progresses, starts off with the OP from TT about Lesbo Gorillas, we were nearly all in this thread I just noticed:

But will they go to heaven ?

Lol I remember that hilarity very well.

1. Plenty of people don't follow the xy or xx norms. Think gender comes down to X and Y chromosomes? Think again

Aneuploidy is the condition of having less than (monosomy) or more than (polysomy) the normal diploid number of chromosomes. Aneuploidy occurs in at least 5% of all pregnancies and is the most commonly recognized chromosome abnormality in humans. (16) Divergence from the normal number of X and Y chromosomes, called sex chromosome aneuploidy (SCA), accounts for approximately half of all chromosomal anomalies in humans with a total frequency of 1:400. (17) Sex chromosome physical abnormalities are able to be diagnosed prenatally via amniocentesis and chorionic villi sampling (CVS). Prenatal diagnosis of SCA is increasing because of the widespread use of these technologies. (18)
WHO | Gender and Genetics

XXX Females
Women with three X chromosomes (47XXX) experience normal development of sexual traits and are fertile. Affected individuals are usually taller than average and have slender builds. The frequency of women obtaining an extra X chromosome is approximately 1:1000. There is no severe phenotype associated with three X chromosomes in women. (25) These women may have slight learning difficulties.

XYY Males
Men inheriting an additional Y chromosome are usually taller than average and are prone to acne because they produce higher than average levels of testosterone. Affected males are typically fertile and many are unaware that they have a chromosomal abnormality. The frequency of males born with an additional Y chromosome is approximately 1:1000.

2. Biological males that are transgender have female brain wiring based on quite a few studies.

http://www.dailymail...-dysphoria.html

A team of researchers at the University of Liege in Belgium studied 160 children to try and further understand the origin of gender dysphoria (GD).

Gender dysphoria (GD) is a condition where a person's emotional and psychological identity is different to their physical form.

The research project looked at both males and females with gender dysphoria as well as non-GD people as a control group.

They found that the structure and neurological patterns of a trans-male's brain resembled a female more than it did a male.

People born as women who have gender dysphoria exhibited the same phenomenon, with brain activity almost identical to that of genetic males.

Ah if only facts were useful against hateful bigots.
The only hateful bigot is you. You got gay marriage years ago, and yet you're still complaining.

I'll try this again, Spanky,
Homosexuality exists in nature as a naturally self-limiting deviation. That is, since homosexuality cannot reproduce, it naturally dies out with each mutation. Only in human culture with the imposition of the now deviant leftist mentality trying to consciously effect social change by forcibly imposing homosexuality as being both a normal, acceptable and COMMON practice imposing laws against resisting or being offended by homosexuality as a PROTECTED, special class of people, punishing people who express any outward resistance or dislike of the perversion by fines, firing or other punishments as a "hate" crime do homosexuals flourish beyond their natural level to actually prosper and grow in number artificially while being reported that they are "gaining acceptance." This is a total lie, part of the fabrication and forced artificial social re-engineering of our society by the Left that otherwise could not occur on its own, which oddly in the end, actually has the effect of creating the "hate" that many people feel! If people weren't being FORCED upon by law, media, television, courts and employers to accept the crass and often overt perverseness of blatant homosexuality in their face and rammed down their throats at every turn of their life, it might actually be better accepted than it really is.

Homosexuality exists in nature as a naturally self-limiting deviation. That is, since homosexuality cannot reproduce, it naturally dies out with each mutation

Unfortunately 'Mutant' isn't a medical qualifier Mr ahhhhhmmmm 'Freak'

I'm pointing out nature ,because a lot has and can be gleaned from it
Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia

To claim mutation is akin to when society wrote off endogenous depression as needing to be cheered up before it fully understood the physiological aspects.

try harder lad

~S~

Homosexuality exists in nature as a naturally self-limiting deviation. That is, since homosexuality cannot reproduce, it naturally dies out with each mutation. Only in human culture with the imposition of the now deviant leftist mentality trying to consciously effect social change by forcibly imposing homosexuality as being both a normal, acceptable and COMMON practice imposing laws against resisting or being offended by homosexuality as a PROTECTED, special class of people, punishing people who express any outward resistance or dislike of the perversion by fines, firing or other punishments as a "hate" crime do homosexuals flourish beyond their natural level to actually prosper and grow in number artificially while being reported that they are "gaining acceptance." This is a total lie, part of the fabrication and forced artificial social re-engineering of our society by the Left that otherwise could not occur on its own, which oddly in the end, actually has the effect of creating the "hate" that many people feel! If people weren't being FORCED upon by law, media, television, courts and employers to accept the crass and often overt perverseness of blatant homosexuality in their face and rammed down their throats at every turn of their life, it might actually be better accepted than it really is.

Holy crap Dude! That is one hell of a rant! Lets have a talk. What are you so upset about? I would really like to understand why you're so riled up, and I suspect that there are others here who would also like to know. This does not have to be a food fight. It can be a chance to exchange ideas and to gain some insights into each others perspective.

So, having said that, please explain, how have gay people -their existence, and the advent of gay rights and their growing acceptance impacted you, personally. ? How has gay rights and acceptance impacted society and what is it that you are concerned about. Set aside all of the rhetoric and political bullshit about hate crimes and social engineering and crap about what occurs in nature, and just get real and personal.

I do hope that you will take this as an opportunity to open a sincere dialogue and put the fear and anger that you seem to harbor aside, and actually communicate your real thoughts and feelings.

Last edited:
70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.
great. now if only liberals would let that happen. but they're far too busy pushing their feelz and telling others what they should and should not be doing.

Homosexuality exists in nature as a naturally self-limiting deviation. That is, since homosexuality cannot reproduce, it naturally dies out with each mutation

Unfortunately 'Mutant' isn't a medical qualifier Mr ahhhhhmmmm 'Freak'

I'm pointing out nature ,because a lot has and can be gleaned from it
Homosexual behavior in animals - Wikipedia

To claim mutation is akin to when society wrote off endogenous depression as needing to be cheered up before it fully understood the physiological aspects.

try harder lad

~S~

Again, the "gay animal" BS. Animals cannot be gay. Animals are not sexually attracted to "certain" types of animals. They have an instinct to procreate. That is all. They don't make "choices" based on physical characteristics like human beings do. The fact that this has to be explained is fucking pathetic and really sad.

If a child is taught at a young age to be gay, then realizes later he is not. He has all those bad memories to live with the rest of his life
It is simply idiotic to claim that anyone is teaching kids to be gay. That is a boatload of bigoted bovine excrement
Then how is a three year old boy coming out as being gay?
I take that as a serious question and will try to answer that in a reasonable way-knowing full well that you will reject and ridicule my answer and continue to insist that he was taught.

Anyway, my assessment of the account of what is going on there is that the child, and possibly the aunt are confused about the difference between being gay and transsexual. Children of that age are already developing a sense of gender identity and he most likely is transsexual. That is not taught nor can it be. It just happens.

Yes he used the word "gay" but there is a lot of questions about the child's understanding of what that means and even more questions about the unlikely that he has sexual feelings for anyone at that age. The fact that he used the word "gay" which he could have heard anywhere does not mean that anyone "taught him" to be anything.

So there you have it. I'll be looking forward to your %^*(^%$## response.
We will have to agree to disagree. I can't prove the gay thing. But by DNA you cannot change your gender. Have a good rest of your day.
I will just say that no one has suggested that DNA can be changed. What has been said is that some people's DNA does not clearly conform to male or female and that there may be a conflict between the assigned gender at birth and the genetics of the individual.

70% of this country thinks these people should have the right to live their lives the way they see fit. Why is it such a problem?

Do you really want to make life hell for these people or what? It isn't right and I think some people need to learn to respect peoples personal liberties.
great. now if only liberals would let that happen. but they're far too busy pushing their feelz and telling others what they should and should not be doing.
:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

I do hope that you will take this as an opportunity to open a sincere dialogue

You bullshitters DO realize that the only ones buying your cop out crap is YOURSELVES. Gays are aberrations of nature away from nature's design that in and of themselves is not a terrible thing, just that they are being artificially promoted, supported and protected to be more than they should. You are a minute offshoot of society pumped up by your brethren to appear larger and with encouragement to try to steer as many unsuspecting young and children into the counter-culture of psychological disorder as possible in a vain attempt to try to create a sustainable society with a normalization PR, but Trump's not going to go along with it. Gays are NOT diversity, they are an example of something having gone wrong, and our culture is weakened by your "movement" not made stronger. There may or may not be a "cure," but we certainly do not need you freaks as yet one more "protected" class of aberrant minor society along with so many others artificially pushed up over that of the normal, vast mainstream.

I do hope that you will take this as an opportunity to open a sincere dialogue

You bullshitters DO realize that the only ones buying your cop out crap is YOURSELVES. Gays are aberrations of nature away from nature's design that in and of themselves is not a terrible thing, just that they are being artificially promoted, supported and protected to be more than they should. You are a minute offshoot of society pumped up by your brethren to appear larger and with encouragement to try to steer as many unsuspecting young and children into the counter-culture of psychological disorder as possible in a vain attempt to try to create a sustainable society with a normalization PR, but Trump's not going to go along with it. Gays are NOT diversity, they are an example of something having gone wrong, and our culture is weakened by your "movement" not made stronger. There may or may not be a "cure," but we certainly do not need you freaks as yet one more "protected" class of aberrant minor society along with so many others artificially pushed up over that of the normal, vast mainstream.
Well, I tried to have a reasonable and civil discussion with you but it's clear that you are just to angry and bigoted to engage in such a dialogue. So be it. Bigots like you are an endangered species. For the record here is the entirety of what I wrote, most of which you edited out:

Holy crap Dude! That is one hell of a rant! Lets have a talk. What are you so upset about? I would really like to understand why you're so riled up, and I suspect that there are others here who would also like to know. This does not have to be a food fight. It can be a chance to exchange ideas and to gain some insights into each others perspective.

So, having said that, please explain, how have gay people -their existence, and the advent of gay rights and their growing acceptance impacted you, personally. ? How has gay rights and acceptance impacted society and what is it that you are concerned about. Set aside all of the rhetoric and political bullshit about hate crimes and social engineering and crap about what occurs in nature, and just get real and personal.

I do hope that you will take this as an opportunity to open a sincere dialogue and put the fear and anger that you seem to harbor aside, and actually communicate your real thoughts and feelings.

Well, I tried to have a reasonable and civil discussion with you

TRANSLATION: Despite your pushing the same tiresome tone-deaf agenda of gay propaganda over and over, I simply refuse to buy into it.
Fine with me. No skin off of my nose. We have made tremendous strides as a society in terms of tolerance , acceptance and the evolving standards of human decency and there is no going back despite the continued existence of people like you and T-Rump..

Forum List

Back