UN report calls for decriminalization of all sexual activity, including between adults and children

Ten...TEN...that just makes me sick! We DEFEND 10 year olds.
There are 1.3 billion adolescents in the world today, more than ever before, making up 16 per cent of the world’s population. Defined by the United Nations as those between the ages of 10 and 19, adolescents experience a transition period between childhood and adulthood and with it, significant growth and development. As children up to the age of 18, most adolescents are protected under the Convention on the Rights of the Child. Yet, their vulnerabilities and needs are distinctly different from those of children and therefore often remain unaddressed. Adolescents Statistics - UNICEF DATA.

Now, show us exactly where the UN states it is ok to have sex with ten-year-olds.

It strikes me as the foxes releasing an initiative on how to protect the chickens by removing restrictions on their access to the chicken coop.
Or coyotes.

PedoBitch_2023-04-17 22.36.34-topaz-enhance.jpg

You, people, need to go back to school and learn to read.

The ‘8 March principles’ as they are called lay out a human rights-based approach to laws criminalising conduct in relation to sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty.
Ian Seiderman, Law and Policy Director at ICJ said, “Criminal law is among the harshest of tools at the disposal of the State to exert control over individuals...as such, it ought to be a measure of last resort however, globally, there has been a growing trend towards overcriminalization.”

“We must acknowledge that these laws not only violate human rights, but the fundamental principles of criminal law themselves,” he said.

Continued overuse of criminal law by governments and in some cases arbitrary and discriminatory criminal laws have led to a number of human rights violations. They also perpetuate stigma, harmful gender stereotypes and discrimination based on such grounds as gender or sexual orientation.

In 2023, twenty countries criminalize or otherwise prosecute transgender people, 67 countries still criminalize same-sex sexual activity, 115 report criminalizing drug use, more than 130 criminalize HIV exposure, non-disclosure and transmission and over 150 countries criminalize some aspect of sex work.

^^^Says the guy who wanted to imprison (and execute) people who refused an experimental government medical procedure.

Ten...TEN...that just makes me sick! We DEFEND 10 year olds.
Just think - this means that an adult who starts grooming a child at 5 only has to wait until their plan come come to fruition quite legally to.

Those who claim 2-3 year olds are sexual would have to wait just a little longer.

For over 20 years I have been warning that they were coming for the children, that children were the end game of all this sexual normalizing of sexual deviancy.

We are now there.

Having already nearly normalized children being mutilated with the lies about transgenderism it was inevitable.

A new report from the United Nations has called for all forms of drug use and sexual activity to be decriminalized globally.
Written by the International Committee of Jurists (ICJ), UNAIDS and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), the report was released on International Women’s Day, with the goal of guiding “the application of international human rights law to criminal law.” Called the “8 March principles,” the report calls for offenses related to “sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty” to be decriminalized.
The United Nations experts say that criminalizing offenses related to these issues constitute an attack on human rights.
“Criminal law is among the harshest of tools at the disposal of the State to exert control over individuals… as such, it ought to be a measure of last resort however, globally, there has been a growing trend towards overcriminalization,” Ian Seiderman, Law and Policy Director at ICJ, said in the press release. “We must acknowledge that these laws not only violate human rights, but the fundamental principles of criminal law themselves.”
While on the surface, it may seem relatively uncontroversial, the report calls for sex between adults and minors to be decriminalized, so long as the minors “consent”:
With respect to the enforcement of criminal law, any prescribed minimum age of consent to sex must be applied in a non-discriminatory manner. Enforcement may not be linked to the sex/gender of participants or age of consent to marriage. Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual, in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them.
Pursuant to their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.
Minors, of course, cannot truly consent to sex with an adult — something these so-called experts should know. The report also calls for all criminal laws relating to sex work to be abolished, which could easily serve to aid traffickers, pimps, and abusers. In turn, this serves the abortion industry as well, which has aided traffickers and abusers by failing to report suspected abuse and returning victims to their abusers after their abortions. Decriminalizing sex work, sex crimes against minors, and abortion would only serve to doubly suit traffickers and abusers, who are known to use abortion as a means to cover up their crimes.

Gee, this goes hand-in-hand with (thread about) Biden's DOE attempting to NORMALIZE BEASTIALITY in schools.

WTF?

'Every 'demon from hell' has been 'turned loose' in society, Franklin Graham says'​

See post 70
Yes, it calls for allowing sex with children as young as 10 as long as they are "consenting."

Since, as you well know, the entire process of grooming is geared towards manipulating the child to the point where they DO consent, then this is an open license to groom children for that purpose.

I was 11 when I was groped, myself, and it scared the living shit out of me. I was FAR too young to have sex with the man who had gained my trust, even if somehow wanted to.

The U.N. sets the age at 10. That is absolutely revolting.

Last edited:
For over 20 years I have been warning that they were coming for the children, that children were the end game of all this sexual normalizing of sexual deviancy.

We are now there.

Having already nearly normalized children being mutilated with the lies about transgenderism it was inevitable.

A new report from the United Nations has called for all forms of drug use and sexual activity to be decriminalized globally.
Written by the International Committee of Jurists (ICJ), UNAIDS and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights (OHCHR), the report was released on International Women’s Day, with the goal of guiding “the application of international human rights law to criminal law.” Called the “8 March principles,” the report calls for offenses related to “sex, drug use, HIV, sexual and reproductive health, homelessness and poverty” to be decriminalized.
The United Nations experts say that criminalizing offenses related to these issues constitute an attack on human rights.
“Criminal law is among the harshest of tools at the disposal of the State to exert control over individuals… as such, it ought to be a measure of last resort however, globally, there has been a growing trend towards overcriminalization,” Ian Seiderman, Law and Policy Director at ICJ, said in the press release. “We must acknowledge that these laws not only violate human rights, but the fundamental principles of criminal law themselves.”
While on the surface, it may seem relatively uncontroversial, the report calls for sex between adults and minors to be decriminalized, so long as the minors “consent”:
With respect to the enforcement of criminal law, any prescribed minimum age of consent to sex must be applied in a non-discriminatory manner. Enforcement may not be linked to the sex/gender of participants or age of consent to marriage. Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual, in fact, if not in law. In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them.
Pursuant to their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.
Minors, of course, cannot truly consent to sex with an adult — something these so-called experts should know. The report also calls for all criminal laws relating to sex work to be abolished, which could easily serve to aid traffickers, pimps, and abusers. In turn, this serves the abortion industry as well, which has aided traffickers and abusers by failing to report suspected abuse and returning victims to their abusers after their abortions. Decriminalizing sex work, sex crimes against minors, and abortion would only serve to doubly suit traffickers and abusers, who are known to use abortion as a means to cover up their crimes.

i always suspected liberals got turned on by child sex, especially incestous ones

the proof is here...they are on the emotional level of children explains a lot

i always suspected liberals got turned on by child sex, especially incestous ones

the proof is here...they are on the emotional level of children explains a lot
These are not liberals, though. They are something else, entirely.

One of the central tenets of actual liberalism is protecting the powerless against the powerful, the exploited against their exploiters and the innocent against the corrupt.

In every way, these exploiters of children are the very antithesis of liberal.

These are not liberals, though. They are something else, entirely.

One of the central tenets of actual liberalism is protecting the powerless against the powerful, the exploited against their exploiters and the innocent against the corrupt.

In every way, these exploiters of children are the very antithesis of liberal.
they've been silent for years for the lust for their minor sons and daughters

biden has been a lib his whole life yet he played soapy soapy shove the soapy up ashley's little ass hole ...that's a liberal

A special warning from Jesus to the perverts would would groom/rape a child!

Mark 9:42 New King James Version (NKJV) “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

See post 70

Outrage over WHO advice on sexuality for infants​

Guide argues that ‘sexuality education starts from birth’

Outrage Over WHO Guidance on “Sexuality for Infants”​

un-document-page17-1.jpg

I already linked, to where you need to intelligently analyze the agenda behind this. I support teaching and educating children on the topic of tolerance.

I am afraid, that there does, indeed, seem to be a more sinister agenda behind this, other than just, "tolerance." IMO.

There is a very, VERY long history of pederasty among national and international ruling elites. This seems like just one more attempt to legitimize it, as well as institutionalize and harmonize global norms, which do seem to be all over the map on this.

1684896111673.png

Trans-formers, Psyops in Disguise! - #NewWorldNextWeek​

Interview 1805 - Trans-formers, Psyops in Disguise! - #NewWorldNextWeek

Corbett • 05/19/2023 • 93 Comments
"Welcome to New World Next Week – the video series from Corbett Report and Media Monarchy that covers some of the most important developments in open source intelligence news. This week:"

Story #1: Outrage Over WHO Guidance on “Sexuality for Infants”
Story #2: Non-Binary Character In New Transformers Cartoon Goes Viral As People Call For "Another Brand Boycott"

Story #3: Epstein Moved $270K for Chomsky, Paid $150K to Bard College's Botstein

I am afraid, that there does, indeed, seem to be a more sinister agenda behind this, other than just, "tolerance." IMO.
Yes there is a sinister agenda.

That is why we need to recognize it when it is right in front of our nose and learn to recognize it at the level WE happen to inhabit.

Thinking of this as an abstraction while looking away when it is actually immediate does not confront the actual problem.

Forum List

Back