Homeschooling surges as parents realize how worthless public schools are

A study I saw said 7-9% of K-12 students in the US are being homeschooled. What surprises me the most about this homeschool phenomenon is that such a large number of parents are able to stay home with their kids and make that happen.

The growth of online resources and even formal online schools make the teaching part much easier for parents, but it surprises me that that many are able and willing to stay home with their kids and go that route.
that's not a large percentage of parents.

Homeschool your kids and raise a wierdo.
Let’s not say weird

Maybe socially awkward
Myth.
Let’s just say Mommy doesn’t let them deal with other children without supervision

And definitely not Negroes, Mexicans, non Christians or poor people

Let's just make up imaginary bullshit.

Oh yes......I forgot

Homeschool parents do not care if their spawn goes to school with Negroes, Mexicans, atheists, gays or poor children.

They only care that their spawn get the best damned education possible

Let’s not say weird

Maybe socially awkward
Myth.
Let’s just say Mommy doesn’t let them deal with other children without supervision

Oh yes......I forgot

Homeschool parents do not care if their spawn goes to school with Negroes, Mexicans, atheists, gays or poor children.

Tell you what why don't you prove your claims for once.

you'll notice that all parents from all races home school their kids

Let’s not say weird

Maybe socially awkward
Myth.

Oh yes......I forgot

More Homeschool Propaganda

Why do parents Homeschool?

1. They love their children and want them to get the best education
2. Their local district has too many minorities
3. They don’t want their children exposed to extreme topics like Evolution, Global Warming and that Homosexuals are not possessed by the Devil.

Be honest, what is the most likely reason?

Last edited:
Let’s not say weird

Maybe socially awkward
Myth.

Oh yes......I forgot

3. They don’t want their children exposed to extreme topics like Evolution, Global Warming and that Homosexuals are not possessed by the Devil.

Be honest, what is the most likely reason

Your bigotry and ignorance are pathetic. I'll also note, public school alumni that you are, you were unaware of the fact that Florida has a higher population than New York and you failed at basic math in regards to Covid infection rates. LOL

Let’s not say weird

Maybe socially awkward
Myth.

Oh yes......I forgot

Be honest, what is the most likely reason

Your bigotry and ignorance are pathetic. I'll also note, public school alumni that you are, you were unaware of the fact that Florida has a higher population than New York and you failed at basic math in regards to Covid infection rates. LOL

LOL
You still showing your ignorance about population density

Last edited:
Homeschooling is a form of child abuse that leaves kids ill-equipped for the world. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere its a snowflake action.

Some parents need to control every aspect of their child’s life.

What they are exposed to, who they can associate with, religious doctrine, social and political topics.

Homeschooling is a form of child abuse that leaves kids ill-equipped for the world. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere its a snowflake action.

This one of yours? THIS is a great reason to homeschool

What they are exposed to, who they can associate with, religious doctrine, social and political topics.
Tick tick tick.............
Depriving kids of a schooling is horrific.

Like most kids I hated the actual learning part of it but I loved the social aspects, girls, playing football with my mates, bullying the minorities and of course the cultural indoctrination by charismatic leftists.

Nowhere else in my life have I ever been surrounded by 100s of pretty girls all day. School is amazing.

Tick tick tick.............
Depriving kids of a schooling is horrific.

Like most kids I hated the actual learning part of it but I loved the social aspects, girls, playing football with my mates, bullying the minorities and of course the cultural indoctrination by charismatic leftists.

Nowhere else in my life have I ever been surrounded by 100s of pretty girls all day. School is amazing.
That's the only place they're forced to be around you.

It really isnt you stupid woman. Actual paedos homeschool so that they can fuck their kids.
Where are they doing that and why haven't you reported them to the authorities?

It really isnt you stupid woman. Actual paedos homeschool so that they can fuck their kids.

So that's what you're up to. I thought so.

Where are they doing that and why haven't you reported them to the authorities?

He's participating in it, obviously.

Forum List

Back