Professor refuses to use Trans pronouns.

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
What is the big deal about respecting a person? What does it have to do with religion?
You expect people to suddenly change instinctive habitual speech patterns for a few mentally ill people. You're off your rocker.

This doesn't seem to be about changing "instinctive" speech patterns but about refusing to honor a request.

What is the big deal about respecting a person?
This has nothing to do with respect. It's about submission.

So...let me get this straight...if I call you "he" I'm submitting?
This is the part where you play dumb, huh. How about when the mentally ill creature demands you him or her "they". Well?

This is the part where you apply different standards.

If someone calls you "she" and you politely ask that they call you "he" - is one of you mentally ill?

What is the big deal about respecting a person? What does it have to do with religion?
You expect people to suddenly change instinctive habitual speech patterns for a few mentally ill people. You're off your rocker.

This doesn't seem to be about changing "instinctive" speech patterns but about refusing to honor a request.
A request that is against language rules.

What specific language rule suddenly needs to be adhered to...when you've already scrapped a ton of them?

What is the big deal about respecting a person?
This has nothing to do with respect. It's about submission.

So...let me get this straight...if I call you "he" I'm submitting?
This is the part where you play dumb, huh. How about when the mentally ill creature demands you him or her "they". Well?

This is the part where you apply different standards.

If someone calls you "she" and you politely ask that they call you "he" - is one of you mentally ill?
Still playing dumb. One person demands that you call him or her "them" or "they".

If someone is offended by a pronoun I said, the way I've said it the my whole life, I'd tell them to stick it up their snowfwake ass so far.

Respect?

It is not respect to cater to crazy people's delusions...it is far from it.

Pretending a guy is a girl and vice versa is unethical.

If you are a guy that wants to be girl, I am calling you a guy because you are guy..

Last edited:

If someone told me first that they are a mentally ill freak that explodes if a pronoun is used, I'll honor the request by only using....IT!!!!

Respect?

It is not respect to cater to crazy people fantasies...it far from it.

Pretending a guy is a girl and vice versa is unethical.

If you are guy that wants to be girl, I am calling you a guy because you are guy..

Ok...so, if I want to call you a girl, because I want to - that's ok right? It doesn't matter what you request.

What specific language rule suddenly needs to be adhered to...when you've already scrapped a ton of them?
Ya know what??....We have tens of thousands of sexually abused illegal minors crammed in tents and look like baked potatoes in an oven.And I'm supposed to worry about a GD pronoun???

Ya know what??....We have tens of thousands of sexually abused illegal minors crammed in tents and look like baked potatoes in an oven.And I'm supposed to worry about a GD pronoun???

So why are you posting about it?

Forum List

Back