Homeless TRUMP Supporter Guards Donald Trump’s Star on Hollywood Blvd

FYI the Trump campaign is looking for this woman to give her a "gift". Twitter lit up yesterday when Michael Cohen Tweeted for people to find her and get in touch with the Trump campaign.

Can't believe "men" stood around and did nothing. Pretty fucking sad that people do nothing to help others. At any rate Trump is going to do something for her.

The media lied to the Negroes convinced them that Trump was a waycist....though there is no evidence of that whatsoever...in fact Trump would do more for the Negroes than the democrats which is not saying much.

Those were not men standing around and harassing that poor woman...they were thugs. They should be hunted down and prosecuted.

Hillary supporters are hiding from this thread because it reveals who they really are.

Trump is part of the swamp, who doesn't pay taxes, has never been in the armed service nor his 3 kids, just a real drain on society. The way he has stiffs small businesses is just unthinkable. This is who the poor middle class wants as a leader, he can tell them anything and they just scoop it right into their brains, brains that suck up fables as though truth. He is going to lower the top tax bracket, not going to affect yous, as I doubt any of you are in that top bracket.

You may want his life, but if he gets in your life will be even worst than now, since all you seem to do is take up his chant on "make America great again", not knowing your ages, but I'm taking a wild guess you want to go back to your days of wearing diapers and sucking on the bottle.

bwaaaaa what a hypocrite it is you and your ilk that suck on the gubmint tit....that is the only reason you support the psychopath ....you think she will give you something. bwaaaaaaaaaaa How you been doing these last 8 yrs. did obama give you anything? What a idjit .... hehheh

FYI the Trump campaign is looking for this woman to give her a "gift". Twitter lit up yesterday when Michael Cohen Tweeted for people to find her and get in touch with the Trump campaign.

Can't believe "men" stood around and did nothing. Pretty fucking sad that people do nothing to help others. At any rate Trump is going to do something for her.

You gotta admire Trump for doing the right thing. In a close election something like this could swing enough votes his way to make a big difference.

There were no government benefits for them. Understand? they had to work
No, they didn't have to work. They had to be sponsored. If they didn't work, their sponsor was responsible for them.

Still, no matter how poor they were, that alone was never a reason to deny them entrance. This time, read it for clarity ....

6358348383447222951298058486_large_img_line14-3.jpg

We don't need anymore poor, unskilled, people, coming in here receiving government assistance this isn't the turn of the 20th century..."America first" we're broke
Irrelevant. America still welcomes poor folks from all over the world. Do I need to post that sonnet from the Statue of Liberty again?
nobody has a right to come here ...Get that fact through your head...A quote from a poet is meaningless:slap:
Utter nonsense. We extend open arms to folks from all over the world. What a pity the symbolism behind the Statue of Liberty is wasted on you. Thankfully for me and my family, it meant something to those who greeted my ancestors who came to the U.S. more than 100 years ago.

The "symbolism" of a poet doesn't trump immigration law genius:slap:. And your family, as well as mine, was screened before they were allowed to enter the country:thup:

SHOCK VIDEO: HILLARY VOTERS ATTACK HOMELESS BLACK WOMAN FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP

A homeless black woman was viciously abused and then physically attacked by crazed social justice warriors because she supported Trump.

This is how so-called “progressives” behave. They will violently abuse and attack you while claiming you’re the one who’s being hateful.

Share this video to expose these bastards!

------------------------------------------------
Hillary supporters aren't violent whatever gave the public that idea. I mean they are caught ripping down Trump signs, Clinton hires them to start fist fights, beat up cops, beat up civilians, dress like Donald Duck and to think there are actual rejects out there who think this bitche's shit don't stink.

YouTube as news source... :rolleyes:

This Brit has no clue who these people are or what they're on about. And at least one of the stories he cites -- the guy shot in the leg -- has long since been debunked. He was shot but it had nothing to do with politics.

Sorry, the fact that some immigrant puts up a YouTube video and makes claims on it ...... does not make for "credible evidence". It makes for selling a bridge to the gullible.

What a friggin dumbass....the video says it all moron.

No actually it doesn't Dumbass.

It tells us nothing about who these people are, what their history is, what happened before the camera was rolling, what's going on at all or what it's related to.

If you're so fucking naïve that you'll swallow anything a YouTube uploader calls it, then open wide Herman, I've got a bridge to sell you.

This is called basic critical thinking. Go learn it.

A homeless black woman was viciously abused and then physically attacked by crazed social justice warriors because she supported Trump.

This is how so-called “progressives” behave. They will violently abuse and attack you while claiming you’re the one who’s being hateful.

Hillary supporters aren't violent whatever gave the public that idea. I mean they are caught ripping down Trump signs, Clinton hires them to start fist fights, beat up cops, beat up civilians, dress like Donald Duck and to think there are actual rejects out there who think this bitche's shit don't stink.

This Brit has no clue who these people are or what they're on about. And at least one of the stories he cites -- the guy shot in the leg -- has long since been debunked. He was shot but it had nothing to do with politics.

Sorry, the fact that some immigrant puts up a YouTube video and makes claims on it ...... does not make for "credible evidence". It makes for selling a bridge to the gullible.

It tells us nothing about who these people are, what their history is, what happened before the camera was rolling, what's going on at all or what it's related to.

If you're so fucking naïve that you'll swallow anything a YouTube uploader calls it, then open wide Herman, I've got a bridge to sell you.

You are either tooooo stoopid to see what was happening on the video...(nothing complicated about it at all)....or tooooo brainwashed to admit what was going on. Probably the only person on this board who cannot see what was happening.

Take another look chump...you might 'get it' this time.........................................

Last edited:
Hillary supporters are hiding from this thread because it reveals who they really are.

There is one on here who claims he doesnt believe it because it is a you tube video. hehheh but he believes everything he sees on nbc,cbs,abc and cnn. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are either tooooo stoopid to see what was happening on the video...(nothing complicated about it at all)....or tooooo brainwashed to admit what was going on. Probably the only person on this board who cannot see what was happening.

Take another look chump...you might 'get it' this time.........................................

The true face of the Marxist leftwing was on full display in that attack on that poor woman AND ALSO BY THE PIGS THAT DEFEND THEM.

The serving military is all volunteers. He and his children chose a career path which did not include the military.

Not when Rump was military age it wasn't. I know you're a foreigner so just to let you know, at that time we still had a draft. Rump got classified as ineligible because of educational deferments and "bone spurs" (while still playing squash), so that's bullshit.

...?

A sports activity is a lot different from military action.

If a physical issues causes you trouble during a game, you might lose from being unable to compete.

If a physical issues causes a person to be unable to do what they are supposed to during a battle, that could easily mean letting down his fellow soldiers and getting himself or his comrades killed.

Just keeping it real.

There is one on here who claims he doesnt believe it because it is a you tube video. hehheh but he believes everything he sees on nbc,cbs,abc and cnn. bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's because they support the same acts and can't stand the fact that those who are on the same team tech. all act alike. As these pos liars keep getting caught at beating ppl up, stealing their signs the true colors are falling out of the woodwork. They can't stand being caught in their own dirty work.

No, they didn't have to work. They had to be sponsored. If they didn't work, their sponsor was responsible for them.

Still, no matter how poor they were, that alone was never a reason to deny them entrance. This time, read it for clarity ....

We don't need anymore poor, unskilled, people, coming in here receiving government assistance this isn't the turn of the 20th century..."America first" we're broke
Irrelevant. America still welcomes poor folks from all over the world. Do I need to post that sonnet from the Statue of Liberty again?
nobody has a right to come here ...Get that fact through your head...A quote from a poet is meaningless:slap:
Utter nonsense. We extend open arms to folks from all over the world. What a pity the symbolism behind the Statue of Liberty is wasted on you. Thankfully for me and my family, it meant something to those who greeted my ancestors who came to the U.S. more than 100 years ago.

The "symbolism" of a poet doesn't trump immigration law genius:slap:. And your family, as well as mine, was screened before they were allowed to enter the country:thup:

Not to mention when those who came from other Countries stepped foot on AMERICAN SOIL THEY HELD THE US FLAG, NOT SOME FKN FLAG FROM WHERE THEY FLED FROM. these liberals are so fkn stupid it is amazing they can't piece together the simplest logic such as what I just mentioned.

These are Obama,'s homeless, Trumps plan: America first, we don't need to be shipping in other countries poor people to take care of :thup:

So having the government regulate the competitive labor market is going to help the homeless?

Somehow I doubt it.

Can you read? the federal government should only bring in people who benefit this country, not other countries poor, who get on the government dole...Understand?

This analysis shows that legal immigrant households make extensive use of most welfare programs, while illegal immigrant households primarily benefit from food programs and Medicaid through their U.S.-born children. Low levels of education — not legal status — is the main reason immigrant welfare use is high.

Among the findings:

• An estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

• Households headed by legal immigrants have higher use rates than native households overall and for cash programs (14 percent vs. 10 percent), food programs (36 percent vs. 22 percent), and Medicaid (39 percent vs. 23 percent). Use of housing programs is similar.

• Legal immigrant households account for three-quarters of all immigrant households accessing one or more welfare programs.

• Less-educated legal immigrants make extensive use of every type of welfare program, including cash, food, Medicaid, and housing.

• The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants have modest levels of education; therefore, the high use of welfare associated with less-educated legal immigrants indicates that legalization would likely increase welfare costs, particularly for cash and housing programs.
Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households
You're fucking deranged.....

Within the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty.....

THis is how it goes.

Lefties posts "poor huddled masses meme"

I point out that their message strongly implies support for an open border and unlimited immigration.

THey dishonestly deny that.

After several dozens pages, I get them to admit that the US has a finite ability to absorb immigrants.

Then they call me a racist, and let the matter drop.

The next day they pretend to forget that their position was debunked and they go back to spouting their silly talking points.
It implies no such thing. Your persistent dementia is noted. It means we welcome poor folks, as well as with others. We are still a nation of laws and nothing within the New Colossus implies any laws should be broken.

The fkn demented can't tell that this Country is being taken down to the same level OF THE VERY COUNTRY THOSE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING From JACKASS..

I wonder how much these Clinton thugs are paid to do that to that poor woman.

Sad state of affairs. :(

Correct the record has allocated 1 million to pay shills to swarm Reddit and downvote discussion of her crimes. I dont know what Hillary pays thugs per head to pepper spray kids at Trump rallies but money isn't a problem. The Democrats billionaire donors and allied organizations have deep pockets. In fact one of the podesta emails included Soros' offer of 600,000.00 to any group attacking "traditional values". Thus why that figure shows up so often. 600,000 in pro-migrant propaganda for "“Countering the anti-migrant rhetoric". 650,000 to Black lives Matter" (they got a little extra.) Even Bernie Sanders seems to have coincidently bought his third house for...you guessed it....$600,000.
The Wikileaks dump shows him paying protestors to travel to ferguson and also San Francisco after that. Why San Francisco? Interesting answer to that. A student there took the grand jury transcripts and used them to create a play based on the evidence. The Soros funded Ferguson protestors headed there to disrupt the play.
Little of what we see is real. And people were surprised to see Hillary tell Wall Street banks she had aq "prublic position and a private position" on their activities?

Reddit Story Link

The fkn demented can't tell that this Country is being taken down to the same level OF THE VERY COUNTRY THOSE PEOPLE ARE RUNNING From JACKASS..

Good point! Where will Mexicans flee to when they have turned the US into Mexico?

Good point! Where will Mexicans flee to when they have turned the US into Mexico?
It won't be just Mexico, it will be the bigger population who will also make them go right where they want them and where is that and who is taking over the West. Think about that one.
The best way to find that out is going watch a documentary called " Obsession" , it's been out awhile and it was a warning, many in the military are aware of it. But you can be sure the asswipes on here can only say " tin foil hat" if they only knew how fkn dumbed down they are they would never open thier smart ass pathetic mouths again. They are a shame to humanity.

Some might actually want to learn or watch this. Instead of being some football moron who can't think past their next game fix...
Obsession: Radical Islam's War Against the West - HD Version

These are Obama,'s homeless, Trumps plan: America first, we don't need to be shipping in other countries poor people to take care of :thup:

So having the government regulate the competitive labor market is going to help the homeless?

Somehow I doubt it.

Can you read? the federal government should only bring in people who benefit this country, not other countries poor, who get on the government dole...Understand?

This analysis shows that legal immigrant households make extensive use of most welfare programs, while illegal immigrant households primarily benefit from food programs and Medicaid through their U.S.-born children. Low levels of education — not legal status — is the main reason immigrant welfare use is high.

Among the findings:

• An estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

• Households headed by legal immigrants have higher use rates than native households overall and for cash programs (14 percent vs. 10 percent), food programs (36 percent vs. 22 percent), and Medicaid (39 percent vs. 23 percent). Use of housing programs is similar.

• Legal immigrant households account for three-quarters of all immigrant households accessing one or more welfare programs.

• Less-educated legal immigrants make extensive use of every type of welfare program, including cash, food, Medicaid, and housing.

• The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants have modest levels of education; therefore, the high use of welfare associated with less-educated legal immigrants indicates that legalization would likely increase welfare costs, particularly for cash and housing programs.
Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households
You're fucking deranged.....

Within the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty.....

THis is how it goes.

Lefties posts "poor huddled masses meme"

I point out that their message strongly implies support for an open border and unlimited immigration.

THey dishonestly deny that.

After several dozens pages, I get them to admit that the US has a finite ability to absorb immigrants.

Then they call me a racist, and let the matter drop.

The next day they pretend to forget that their position was debunked and they go back to spouting their silly talking points.
It implies no such thing. Your persistent dementia is noted. It means we welcome poor folks, as well as with others. We are still a nation of laws and nothing within the New Colossus implies any laws should be broken.

Illegals are breaking the law you support and defend them in their law breaking.:slap:

Forum List

Back