Homeless TRUMP Supporter Guards Donald Trump’s Star on Hollywood Blvd

And with the Demographic change almost certainly leading to a defacto ONe Party State run by the dems, this is the future for ALL OF US.

All you're moping about is losing the defacto ONe Party State you had.

1. There has been no such period of REpublican dominance.

2. The republican party was never about such thuggery, so even if there was, it would not have led to the Hell that Democratic Dominance would.

I'm referring to while male dominance. Fine with me if you want to hate ~half of the citizenry, and the power structure thrives on it.

I was not judging the violent thug pictured in the OP by his brown skin, but by his violent thug actions and his obvious political affiliation.

That you interpreted my post, that SPECIFIED political party affiliation as a racial concern is on you, and has nothing to do with me.

My point stands. THis is the future for all of US, under our likely future of ONe Party RUle by you violent thuggish dems.

I hope you enjoyed the civil and oh so polite discourse of this election. Because this is the Good Old Days.

And with the Demographic change almost certainly leading to a defacto ONe Party State run by the dems, this is the future for ALL OF US.

2. The republican party was never about such thuggery, so even if there was, it would not have led to the Hell that Democratic Dominance would.

I'm referring to while male dominance. Fine with me if you want to hate ~half of the citizenry, and the power structure thrives on it.

I was not judging the violent thug pictured in the OP by his brown skin, but by his violent thug actions and his obvious political affiliation.

That you interpreted my post, that SPECIFIED political party affiliation as a racial concern is on you, and has nothing to do with me.

My point stands. THis is the future for all of US, under our likely future of ONe Party RUle by you violent thuggish dems.

I hope you enjoyed the civil and oh so polite discourse of this election. Because this is the Good Old Days.

Has nothing to do with the pic, everything to do with how this society was set up, that's all.

SHOCK VIDEO: HILLARY VOTERS ATTACK HOMELESS BLACK WOMAN FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP

A homeless black woman was viciously abused and then physically attacked by crazed social justice warriors because she supported Trump.

This is how so-called “progressives” behave. They will violently abuse and attack you while claiming you’re the one who’s being hateful.

Share this video to expose these bastards!

------------------------------------------------
Hillary supporters aren't violent whatever gave the public that idea. I mean they are caught ripping down Trump signs, Clinton hires them to start fist fights, beat up cops, beat up civilians, dress like Donald Duck and to think there are actual rejects out there who think this bitche's shit don't stink.

Has nothing to do with the pic, everything to do with how this society was set up, that's all.

"Was set up"?

I'm not sure what you are talking about, or how long ago.

I was referring to the behavior of the democrat mob in the video. As part of a larger movement of political street violence in this election, SUPPORTED BY liberals in the media and the Democratic Party as a whole,

My point about how society is set up NOW and will be in the near future stands.

THat thuggish mob violence is what the future is going to be for this nation as a whole.

Violent lefties will wait until you are old and unable to defend yourself, AND THEN, like the piece of shit cowards they are, THEN they will come for you, in a mob, to attack you all the while spouting moronic nonsense about how their violence is YOUR fault.

I really hope you have enjoyed the civil and oh so polite discourse of this election.

Because these are the Good Old Days.

This is not new. The emergence of democracy and the Democratic Party in the 1820s is also a lesson in leftist violence.

Riots have always been a means by which the unsophisticated communicate their message.

A homeless black woman was viciously abused and then physically attacked by crazed social justice warriors because she supported Trump.

This is how so-called “progressives” behave. They will violently abuse and attack you while claiming you’re the one who’s being hateful.

Hillary supporters aren't violent whatever gave the public that idea. I mean they are caught ripping down Trump signs, Clinton hires them to start fist fights, beat up cops, beat up civilians, dress like Donald Duck and to think there are actual rejects out there who think this bitche's shit don't stink.

YouTube as news source... :rolleyes:

This Brit has no clue who these people are or what they're on about. And at least one of the stories he cites -- the guy shot in the leg -- has long since been debunked. He was shot but it had nothing to do with politics.

Sorry, the fact that some immigrant puts up a YouTube video and makes claims on it ...... does not make for "credible evidence". It makes for selling a bridge to the gullible.

This Brit has no clue who these people are or what they're on about. And at least one of the stories he cites -- the guy shot in the leg -- has long since been debunked. He was shot but it had nothing to do with politics.

Sorry, the fact that some immigrant puts up a YouTube video and makes claims on it ...... does not make for "credible evidence". It makes for selling a bridge to the gullible.

Are you so fkn liberal that's the only excuse you can use, Wow a well trained TROLL of the Government kiss ass

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

upload_2016-10-29_13-43-48.png

It ok we know how you mentally weak can't handle your own bs being caught on camera. Sucks to be a sucker of the Government kiss ass group. Now move along like a good little obeyer.

This is not new. The emergence of democracy and the Democratic Party in the 1820s is also a lesson in leftist violence.

Riots have always been a means by which the unsophisticated communicate their message.

I don't recall them being such monsters in the past. They are basically cheering for riots and violence.

Trump is part of the swamp, who doesn't pay taxes, has never been in the armed service nor his 3 kids, just a real drain on society. The way he has stiffs small businesses is just unthinkable. This is who the poor middle class wants as a leader, he can tell them anything and they just scoop it right into their brains, brains that suck up fables as though truth. He is going to lower the top tax bracket, not going to affect yous, as I doubt any of you are in that top bracket.

You may want his life, but if he gets in your life will be even worst than now, since all you seem to do is take up his chant on "make America great again", not knowing your ages, but I'm taking a wild guess you want to go back to your days of wearing diapers and sucking on the bottle.

View attachment 95772

It ok we know how you mentally weak can't handle your own bs being caught on camera. Sucks to be a sucker of the Government kiss ass group. Now move along like a good little obeyer.

What I "can't handle" is jagoffs plugging in their own bullshit facts for which they have no basis.
You don't fucking know whose "own" these thugs are or even what they're doing. Neither does the Brit YouTuber.
Bring bullshit here and you WILL get called on it.

FYI the Trump campaign is looking for this woman to give her a "gift". Twitter lit up yesterday when Michael Cohen Tweeted for people to find her and get in touch with the Trump campaign.

Can't believe "men" stood around and did nothing. Pretty fucking sad that people do nothing to help others. At any rate Trump is going to do something for her.

Can't believe "men" stood around and did nothing. Pretty fucking bad that people do nothing to help others. At any rate Trump is going to do something for her.

Agreed. Was hard to watch. Harassment of the homeless is absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of the old "bum fights" videos from back in the day.

Forum List

Back