A Rightists Advice for Donald Trump Supporters

Okay so this is my personal advice for ALL Donald Trump supporters. The Leftists aka Communists we know are now completely unhinged and psychotic, they are literally shooting at Trump supporters for BEING Trump supporters and they have no control over themselves because they are operating on PURE organic hatred.

When you go out DO NOT indicate that you support Donald Trump, do NOT wear a MAGA hat or have any sign saying Trump 2020 or have ANY stickers on your vehicle that says Trump 2020 or ANYTHING Pro-Trump. By having ANY or ALL of these indicators you are potentially making yourself a TARGET for random unhinged Leftists aka Communists to either beat you up or attempt to literally murder you.

REMAIN The SILENT Majority, NEVER in PUBLIC SAY to ANYONE you support Donald Trump, as a type of Soviet-Style Political Tyranny is being operated among the Leftist aka Communist crowd mentioning Donald Trump is potentially going to make you a target for psychotic violence from them.

Take COMFORT and JOY from KNOWING PRIVATELY you support Donald Trump and in November you WILL be voting IN PERSON - not by Mail-In - for Donald Trump.
Conversely, conservatives with hope that this country has a future beyond November can vote for Biden and then just tell their friends and families that they voted for Trump. Nobody need ever know.

Okay so this is my personal advice for ALL Donald Trump supporters. The Leftists aka Communists we know are now completely unhinged and psychotic, they are literally shooting at Trump supporters for BEING Trump supporters and they have no control over themselves because they are operating on PURE organic hatred.

When you go out DO NOT indicate that you support Donald Trump, do NOT wear a MAGA hat or have any sign saying Trump 2020 or have ANY stickers on your vehicle that says Trump 2020 or ANYTHING Pro-Trump. By having ANY or ALL of these indicators you are potentially making yourself a TARGET for random unhinged Leftists aka Communists to either beat you up or attempt to literally murder you.

REMAIN The SILENT Majority, NEVER in PUBLIC SAY to ANYONE you support Donald Trump, as a type of Soviet-Style Political Tyranny is being operated among the Leftist aka Communist crowd mentioning Donald Trump is potentially going to make you a target for psychotic violence from them.

Take COMFORT and JOY from KNOWING PRIVATELY you support Donald Trump and in November you WILL be voting IN PERSON - not by Mail-In - for Donald Trump.

You reap what you sow...
313e225b-d55c-45a2-a508-2e4879837155.jpg

They are waving to each other.

In America, the largest of Western nations, the supposed Land of The Free American citizens CANNOT OPENLY express who they are voting for because if they do they risk feral mobs of unhinged psychotic Leftists aka Communists attempting to murder them OR even murdering them.

NO, it's the Leftists aka Communists who are going to reap what THEY sow and it's NOT going to be pretty.

Conversely, conservatives with hope that this country has a future beyond November can vote for Biden and then just tell their friends and families that they voted for Trump. Nobody need ever know.

ONLY Neo-Conservatives are NOT voting for Trump and they HATE him because he has not started any NEW Wars in The Middle East like those psychopaths DEMAND on BEHALF of the Foreign Master they are LOYAL to, they know Creepy Joe is Senile and is Batshit Crazy and can be manipulated like a Good Puppet to start NEW Wars in the Middle East for them, to send MORE young American soldiers to DIE and get MAIMED in Shit Hole Middle Eastern Nations on the ORDERS of the Foreign Master that the Neo-Conservatives are actually loyal to.

The Neo-Conservatives are Traitors, they work for a Foreign Master AGAINST the interests of America and should ALL be hanged.

ONLY Neo-Conservatives are NOT voting for Trump and they HATE him
Overwhelming majority of Trump voters are neo-cons who voted for Bush II twice. When Obama pulled us out of Iraq, Trump voters lost their minds in outrage.

No the majority of Trump voters are AGAINST New Wars in The Middle East.

When Trump said he was pulling American troops OUT of Syria, not ONLY did the Neo-Con's go on the rampage against him but SO did The Democrats, Nancy Pelosi even gave one of her drunken Press Conferences about it when she babbled in drunken incoherence.

ONLY Neo-Conservatives are NOT voting for Trump and they HATE him
Overwhelming majority of Trump voters are neo-cons who voted for Bush II twice. When Obama pulled us out of Iraq, Trump voters lost their minds in outrage.
And ANOTHER Leftist knucklehead shows up. Pitiful.

Well yes, I mean to say that an overwhelming majority of Trump supporters are Neo-Conservatives is literally so insanely stupid it's ALMOST Comedy Gold.

No the majority of Trump voters are AGAINST New Wars in The Middle East.
They spent years calling anybody who opposed new wars in the Middle East soldier hating traitors. Today they support dictatorship states and authoritarian governments. Same shit, different flavor.

Thanks for this advice, Lucy. The Left really HAVE become unhinged, there's no doubt about that. I think, deep down they KNOW they have NO chance of winning the election in November. Biden MAY be the worst presidential candidate I've seen in my lifetime, and I was born in 1961.

I don't know in the short term or even possibly in the long term how some type or order can be restored in America without resorting to what would be called Brute Force, the Leftists aka Communists are now so far gone. In the immediate short term I think the most important thing is to make sure ALL Trump supporters and ALL Non-Leftists even take measures to ensure their OWN PERSONAL SAFETY and the PERSONAL SAFETY of their family and houses 24/7

When you see footage of gangs of feral BLM Thugs marching into residential streets SCREAMING and attempting to INTIMIDATE law abiding citizens, you KNOW you need to take measures to protect your FAMILY AND your PROPERTY because it is NOT outside the realm of possibility that these filthy feral BLM Thugs would NOT TORCH a house and burn alive a family, they have ALREADY made several attempts to burn alive Police Officers in their OWN Police Buildings.

You CANNOT think at this time you can count on the Police, so you are going to have only YOURSELF and your CLOSEST FRIENDS to count on to PROTECT each other. Also NEVER lose Communications with your closest friends and always set up an Alternative set of Communications in case your immediate Communications are compromised, that way you have a Back Up.

A general side point here is that I HOPE we do NOT have ANYMORE STUPID situations where a group of Trump Supporters think it's a good idea to go into Enemy Territory. Portland is a Communist Stronghold, in the Mayor Election the Republican only got 4% so WTF were those IDIOTS thinking going like that into Enemy Territory WITHOUT A PLAN?

You do NOT go into Enemy Territory like that without Advanced Planning. You automatically assume that you might come under attack from the Communists and so BEFORE you go in you already have a COUNTER-ATTACK PLAN and you NEVER go into Enemy Territory WITHOUT an Exit Plan that should ALL be about Exiting Enemy Territory WITHOUT getting ANY of your Team killed.
Why can't they do that around here? Me and the Bubbas would love if they did!
"Aye, let's see what this .17 HMR'll do!"
CHA-POW! :Boom2:

STFU, Commie cocksucker. America is NOT Communist, you fucking twink!

Thanks for this advice, Lucy. The Left really HAVE become unhinged, there's no doubt about that. I think, deep down they KNOW they have NO chance of winning the election in November. Biden MAY be the worst presidential candidate I've seen in my lifetime, and I was born in 1961.

I don't know in the short term or even possibly in the long term how some type or order can be restored in America without resorting to what would be called Brute Force, the Leftists aka Communists are now so far gone. In the immediate short term I think the most important thing is to make sure ALL Trump supporters and ALL Non-Leftists even take measures to ensure their OWN PERSONAL SAFETY and the PERSONAL SAFETY of their family and houses 24/7

When you see footage of gangs of feral BLM Thugs marching into residential streets SCREAMING and attempting to INTIMIDATE law abiding citizens, you KNOW you need to take measures to protect your FAMILY AND your PROPERTY because it is NOT outside the realm of possibility that these filthy feral BLM Thugs would NOT TORCH a house and burn alive a family, they have ALREADY made several attempts to burn alive Police Officers in their OWN Police Buildings.

You CANNOT think at this time you can count on the Police, so you are going to have only YOURSELF and your CLOSEST FRIENDS to count on to PROTECT each other. Also NEVER lose Communications with your closest friends and always set up an Alternative set of Communications in case your immediate Communications are compromised, that way you have a Back Up.

A general side point here is that I HOPE we do NOT have ANYMORE STUPID situations where a group of Trump Supporters think it's a good idea to go into Enemy Territory. Portland is a Communist Stronghold, in the Mayor Election the Republican only got 4% so WTF were those IDIOTS thinking going like that into Enemy Territory WITHOUT A PLAN?

You do NOT go into Enemy Territory like that without Advanced Planning. You automatically assume that you might come under attack from the Communists and so BEFORE you go in you already have a COUNTER-ATTACK PLAN and you NEVER go into Enemy Territory WITHOUT an Exit Plan that should ALL be about Exiting Enemy Territory WITHOUT getting ANY of your Team killed.
Why can't they do that around here? Me and the Bubbas would love if they did!
"Aye, let's see what this .17 HMR'll do!"
CHA-POW! :Boom2:

It's getting bad Mr. Marion it's like they are poking and poking and DELIBERATELY trying to INCITE a Civil War.

Uh on Tuesday I think I should take my bulletproof vest to LA with me, or perhaps wait until I get there and get another bulletproof vest.

^ the maximum capacity of a trumpist retard's brain right there, folks

What did he comment that is WRONG exactly? America ISN'T Communist, it NEVER was and NEVER will be DESPITE what you Leftists aka Communists WANT. WTF?! You hate America so much GTFO and move to some Third World Shit Hole.

I am NOT even American but this week I am buying a house in America a VERY VERY VERY VERY MASSIVE house with TWO Swimming Pools AND a Tennis Court AND a Mini Golf thing in the grounds and ALL other types of wonderful things, not to live 12 months a year in America but more say 2 months a year split possibly into groups of 2 weeks. WHY? Because I have many American friends AND I LOVE America. I am NOT American BUT I am MORE of an American Patriot than the filthy Leftist aka Communist TRAITORS who HATE their OWN nation and want to see it DESTROYED so they can VIRTUE SIGNAL to groups of low IQ feral Black THUGS who should GTFO and fuck off back to Africa where ALL THEIR Heritage is from.

You left out the capacity to tie a 13-loop proper noose for leftist traitor asses, you POS!
Commie cocksucker!
When Trumpians venture into a hot situation just to taunt and shoot paintballs at strangers, maybe their provocations push things over the edge.

Nobody has anything to worry about in a Wal-Mart parking lot while wearing a MAGA cap.

But your panicked thread further divides just as your hero Trump wants.

You left out the capacity to tie a 13-loop proper noose for leftist traitor asses, you POS!
Commie cocksucker!
When Trumpians venture into a hot situation just to taunt and shoot paintballs at strangers, maybe their provocations push things over the edge.

Nobody has anything to worry about in a Wal-Mart parking lot while wearing a MAGA cap.

So wear one to Wally World tomorrow, dude. I dare you.

Commie cocksucker!

So wear one to Wally World tomorrow, dude. I dare you.
I don't support Trump, nor do I spend money at Wal-Mart.

But I have a vinyl magnet on my car reading "Embarrassed to call Trump mug president".

Forum List

Back