Homeless TRUMP Supporter Guards Donald Trump’s Star on Hollywood Blvd

Trump is part of the swamp, who doesn't pay taxes, has never been in the armed service nor his 3 kids, just a real drain on society. The way he has stiffs small businesses is just unthinkable. This is who the poor middle class wants as a leader, he can tell them anything and they just scoop it right into their brains, brains that suck up fables as though truth. He is going to lower the top tax bracket, not going to affect yous, as I doubt any of you are in that top bracket.

You may want his life, but if he gets in your life will be even worst than now, since all you seem to do is take up his chant on "make America great again", not knowing your ages, but I'm taking a wild guess you want to go back to your days of wearing diapers and sucking on the bottle.

Nobody pays taxes if he/she is not obligated by law to do so. If Trump paid no taxes because he did not have to according to the law, he did nothing wrong.

The serving military is all volunteers. He and his children chose a career path which did not include the military. Judge them for that only if you and any member of your miserable family served in uniform.

If you think (as you obviously do) that a billionaire is a "drain on society" look in the mirror and see how worthless like you who has no two pennies to rub together is a drain on society.

The rest of your post is not worth responding to.

SHOCK VIDEO: HILLARY VOTERS ATTACK HOMELESS BLACK WOMAN FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP

A homeless black woman was viciously abused and then physically attacked by crazed social justice warriors because she supported Trump.

This is how so-called “progressives” behave. They will violently abuse and attack you while claiming you’re the one who’s being hateful.

Share this video to expose these bastards!

------------------------------------------------
Hillary supporters aren't violent whatever gave the public that idea. I mean they are caught ripping down Trump signs, Clinton hires them to start fist fights, beat up cops, beat up civilians, dress like Donald Duck and to think there are actual rejects out there who think this bitche's shit don't stink.

YouTube as news source... :rolleyes:

This Brit has no clue who these people are or what they're on about. And at least one of the stories he cites -- the guy shot in the leg -- has long since been debunked. He was shot but it had nothing to do with politics.

Sorry, the fact that some immigrant puts up a YouTube video and makes claims on it ...... does not make for "credible evidence". It makes for selling a bridge to the gullible.

View attachment 95772

It ok we know how you mentally weak can't handle your own bs being caught on camera. Sucks to be a sucker of the Government kiss ass group. Now move along like a good little obeyer.

What I "can't handle" is jagoffs plugging in their own bullshit facts for which they have no basis.
You don't fucking know whose "own" these thugs are or even what they're doing. Neither does the Brit YouTuber.
Bring bullshit here and you WILL get called on it.

No you just can't stand when someone can TRUMP your Liberal blast out behavior.
JAGOFF
upload_2016-10-29_14-13-24.png

Trump is part of the swamp, who doesn't pay taxes, has never been in the armed service nor his 3 kids, just a real drain on society. The way he has stiffs small businesses is just unthinkable. This is who the poor middle class wants as a leader, he can tell them anything and they just scoop it right into their brains, brains that suck up fables as though truth. He is going to lower the top tax bracket, not going to affect yous, as I doubt any of you are in that top bracket.

You may want his life, but if he gets in your life will be even worst than now, since all you seem to do is take up his chant on "make America great again", not knowing your ages, but I'm taking a wild guess you want to go back to your days of wearing diapers and sucking on the bottle.

Nobody pays taxes if he/she is not obligated by law to do so. If Trump paid no taxes because he did not have to according to the law, he did nothing wrong.

The serving military is all volunteers. He and his children chose a career path which did not include the military. Judge them for that only if you and any member of your miserable family served in uniform.

If you think (as you obviously do) that a billionaire is a "drain on society" look in the mirror and see how worthless like you who has no two pennies to rub together is a drain on society.

upload_2016-10-29_14-14-28.png

The serving military is all volunteers. He and his children chose a career path which did not include the military.

Not when Rump was military age it wasn't. I know you're a foreigner so just to let you know, at that time we still had a draft. Rump got classified as ineligible because of educational deferments and "bone spurs" (while still playing squash), so that's bullshit.

Pretty inconvenient huh?

Penelope's right. Rump is a leech who's never lifted a finger for the greater good. Everything he has has been handed to him for nothing and everything he's ever done has been entirely to serve himself while evading any responsibility. As I keep saying --- he's never even held a job, never had to meet anyone else's expectations --- not in the military.... not in a job.... not in a marriage... certainly not in business ventures funded by other people's money. Gets off Scot free.

What a great choice to plunk into the most responsible job in the world huh?

A homeless black woman was viciously abused and then physically attacked by crazed social justice warriors because she supported Trump.

This is how so-called “progressives” behave. They will violently abuse and attack you while claiming you’re the one who’s being hateful.

Hillary supporters aren't violent whatever gave the public that idea. I mean they are caught ripping down Trump signs, Clinton hires them to start fist fights, beat up cops, beat up civilians, dress like Donald Duck and to think there are actual rejects out there who think this bitche's shit don't stink.

The only thing those criminals are missing are the brown shirts.

This Brit has no clue who these people are or what they're on about. And at least one of the stories he cites -- the guy shot in the leg -- has long since been debunked. He was shot but it had nothing to do with politics.

Sorry, the fact that some immigrant puts up a YouTube video and makes claims on it ...... does not make for "credible evidence". It makes for selling a bridge to the gullible.

So lets be clear. You are denying that this woman was harassed and abused for defending Trump?

The serving military is all volunteers. He and his children chose a career path which did not include the military.

Not when Rump was military age it wasn't. I know you're a foreigner so just to let you know, at that time we still had a draft. Rump got classified as ineligible because of educational deferments and "bone spurs" (while still playing squash), so that's bullshit.

Pretty inconvenient huh?

Penelope's right. Rump is a leech who's never lifted a finger for the greater good. Everything he has has been handed to him for nothing and everything he's ever done has been entirely to serve himself while evading any responsibility. As I keep saying --- he's never even held a job, never had to meet anyone else's expectations --- not in the military.... not in a job.... not in a marriage... certainly not in business ventures funded by other people's money. Gets off Scot free.

None of the Clinton brood ever EARNED and never held a job. None of them were ever in military uniform.

Trump's father worked for and EARNED his fortune and like good and responsible father, he left it for his son. If his son had been a useless punk Democrat like you, all of it would have been blown or drugs, booze and loose women like the whores who accuse Trump of language they hear every day with their friends, hell, with their family.

Only a punk like you would say that holding the job as CEO of a billion dollar corporation is not a job. Well, maybe you are right. Anyone, even a punk like you can hold a job, but only someone with brains and character and honesty can be a CEO.

And before start singing about the Clintons long lasting marriage as opposed to Trump's divorces, remember that three honest divorces always beat a dishonest and artificial long lasting marriage.

And, finally: When you die, will the 75 cents you have go to your children or will you donate to the government as taxes?

On July 4 2016 my son, his wife and their three kids and I were accosted in Alameda California at the 5th St/Willie Stargell Ave crossing while I was there to visit. Two of the kids are infants in strollers. My son is in the military and was in civies but wearing a red white and blue bandanna. Two Mexican males and one female blocked our way and demanded that he remove his "Trump Bandanna". One of them said "we have been seeing those colored trump flags all day and tired of it". They had no idea it was the 4th near a huge military base I suppose.
Nothing happened beyond the cursing (in front of three kids) and yelling. But it shook my daughter in law up and the kids were crying. I hope my son learned that standing up to these animals works. They backed off but kept yelling and giving the finger as they walked off. Maybe a different ending had they found a single homeless woman at their mercy.
He didnt remove the bandanna.

Pretty inconvenient huh?

None of the Clinton brood ever EARNED and never held a job. None of them were ever in military uniform.

Trump's father worked for and EARNED his fortune and like good and responsible father, he left it for his son. If his son had been a useless punk Democrat like you, all of it would have been blown or drugs, booze and loose women like the whores who accuse Trump of language they hear every day with their friends, hell, with their family.

Only a punk like you would say that holding the job as CEO of a billion dollar corporation is not a job. Well, maybe you are right. Anyone, even a punk like you can hold a job, but only someone with brains and character and honesty can be a CEO.

And before start singing about the Clintons long lasting marriage as opposed to Trump's divorces, remember that three honest divorces always beat a dishonest and artificial long lasting marriage.

And, finally: When you die, will the 75 cents you have go to your children or will you donate to the government as taxes?

Not just the Clintons. Every candidate the Democrats ever ran since Jimmy Carter have slopped at the public trough their whole lives. Thats right. Since 1976 the Democrats have not been able to come up with a single candidate who didnt work in government or academia his whole life.
They all became rich of course. On government salaries. I know some may disagree and claim, like Clinton, that her $120,000,000.00 is "not really well off". Why she was "dead broke" in her words...the year she bought a 2 million dollar house.
But the point is I think that is why these people think they have a right to be President. To rule. They feel they are to the manor born.

This is not new. The emergence of democracy and the Democratic Party in the 1820s is also a lesson in leftist violence.

Riots have always been a means by which the unsophisticated communicate their message.

I don't recall them being such monsters in the past. They are basically cheering for riots and violence.
Democracies are violent.

The Clinton supporters seem extraordinarily violent even at that.

This is not new. The emergence of democracy and the Democratic Party in the 1820s is also a lesson in leftist violence.

Riots have always been a means by which the unsophisticated communicate their message.

I don't recall them being such monsters in the past. ....

They were. It's an inherent aspect of far left ideology.

Pretty inconvenient huh?

Not just the Clintons. Every candidate the Democrats ever ran since Jimmy Carter have slopped at the public trough their whole lives. Thats right. Since 1976 the Democrats have not been able to come up with a single candidate who didnt work in government or academia his whole life.
They all became rich of course. On government salaries. I know some may disagree and claim, like Clinton, that her $120,000,000.00 is "not really well off". Why she was "dead broke" in her words...the year she bought a 2 million dollar house.
But the point is I think that is why these people think they have a right to be President. To rule. They feel they are to the manor born.

They are no better than the Romanovs of Russia.

They deserve nothing less than what the Romanovs got in the only correct and decent act Lenin and his thugs did in 1917., in the Great October Revolution, 99th anniversary of which of is coming on November 7th.

The Clinton supporters seem extraordinarily violent even at that

Never forget "Teamsters for Clinton" in 1992 - they beat everyone up who did not say they were for Bill...

Clinton Protester Cleared in Philadelphia - National Legal & Policy Center

"Don Adams, a Clinton protester viciously assaulted by a mob of Teamsters during a Clinton fundraising visit to Philadelphia on Oct. 2, 1998, was found not guilty Jul. 8 of trumped-up charges of assaulting a Teamster. It was the first step toward justice in this Orwellian case."

I wonder how much these Clinton thugs are paid to do that to that poor woman.

Sad state of affairs. :(

View attachment 95779

Oh give me a break. His head is as swollen as a watermelon, and that is what he wants, to be worshipped, and your obliging him. :udaman::udaman:

What a friggin dumbass....the video says it all moron.

Can't believe "men" stood around and did nothing. Pretty fucking bad that people do nothing to help others. At any rate Trump is going to do something for her.

Agreed. Was hard to watch. Harassment of the homeless is absolutely disgusting. Reminds me of the old "bum fights" videos from back in the day.

Exactly.....and you can bet your ass if the perps had been Trump supporters the media would be screaming bloody murder....just another example of the double standard of our mainstsream media.

Forum List

Back