Homeless TRUMP Supporter Guards Donald Trump’s Star on Hollywood Blvd

FYI the Trump campaign is looking for this woman to give her a "gift". Twitter lit up yesterday when Michael Cohen Tweeted for people to find her and get in touch with the Trump campaign.

Can't believe "men" stood around and did nothing. Pretty fucking sad that people do nothing to help others. At any rate Trump is going to do something for her.

Agreed..The hate filled left really doesn't care people. I wish i was there to knock some sense into that punk who touched that poor women:mad:

SHOCK VIDEO: HILLARY VOTERS ATTACK HOMELESS BLACK WOMAN FOR SUPPORTING TRUMP

A homeless black woman was viciously abused and then physically attacked by crazed social justice warriors because she supported Trump.

This is how so-called “progressives” behave. They will violently abuse and attack you while claiming you’re the one who’s being hateful.

Share this video to expose these bastards!

------------------------------------------------
Hillary supporters aren't violent whatever gave the public that idea. I mean they are caught ripping down Trump signs, Clinton hires them to start fist fights, beat up cops, beat up civilians, dress like Donald Duck and to think there are actual rejects out there who think this bitche's shit don't stink.

YouTube as news source... :rolleyes:

This Brit has no clue who these people are or what they're on about. And at least one of the stories he cites -- the guy shot in the leg -- has long since been debunked. He was shot but it had nothing to do with politics.

Sorry, the fact that some immigrant puts up a YouTube video and makes claims on it ...... does not make for "credible evidence". It makes for selling a bridge to the gullible.

What a friggin dumbass....the video says it all moron.

No actually it doesn't Dumbass.

It tells us nothing about who these people are, what their history is, what happened before the camera was rolling, what's going on at all or what it's related to.

If you're so fucking naïve that you'll swallow anything a YouTube uploader calls it, then open wide Herman, I've got a bridge to sell you.

This is called basic critical thinking. Go learn it.

You are either tooooo stoopid to see what was happening on the video...(nothing complicated about it at all)....or tooooo brainwashed to admit what was going on. Probably the only person on this board who cannot see what was happening.

Take another look chump...you might 'get it' this time.........................................

The true face of the Marxist leftwing was on full display in that attack on that poor woman AND ALSO BY THE PIGS THAT DEFEND THEM.

That black life doesn't matter to the left wing scum:mad:

So having the government regulate the competitive labor market is going to help the homeless?

Somehow I doubt it.

Can you read? the federal government should only bring in people who benefit this country, not other countries poor, who get on the government dole...Understand?

This analysis shows that legal immigrant households make extensive use of most welfare programs, while illegal immigrant households primarily benefit from food programs and Medicaid through their U.S.-born children. Low levels of education — not legal status — is the main reason immigrant welfare use is high.

Among the findings:

• An estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

• Households headed by legal immigrants have higher use rates than native households overall and for cash programs (14 percent vs. 10 percent), food programs (36 percent vs. 22 percent), and Medicaid (39 percent vs. 23 percent). Use of housing programs is similar.

• Legal immigrant households account for three-quarters of all immigrant households accessing one or more welfare programs.

• Less-educated legal immigrants make extensive use of every type of welfare program, including cash, food, Medicaid, and housing.

• The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants have modest levels of education; therefore, the high use of welfare associated with less-educated legal immigrants indicates that legalization would likely increase welfare costs, particularly for cash and housing programs.
Welfare Use by Legal and Illegal Immigrant Households
You're fucking deranged.....

Within the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty.....

6358348383447222951298058486_large_img_line14-3.jpg

THis is how it goes.

Lefties posts "poor huddled masses meme"

I point out that their message strongly implies support for an open border and unlimited immigration.

THey dishonestly deny that.

After several dozens pages, I get them to admit that the US has a finite ability to absorb immigrants.

Then they call me a racist, and let the matter drop.

The next day they pretend to forget that their position was debunked and they go back to spouting their silly talking points.
It implies no such thing. Your persistent dementia is noted. It means we welcome poor folks, as well as with others. We are still a nation of laws and nothing within the New Colossus implies any laws should be broken.

Illegals are breaking the law you support and defend them in their law breaking.:slap:
More idiocy... I defended no one breaking the law.

Can you read? the federal government should only bring in people who benefit this country, not other countries poor, who get on the government dole...Understand?

Among the findings:

• An estimated 49 percent of households headed by legal immigrants used one or more welfare programs in 2012, compared to 30 percent of households headed by natives.

• Households headed by legal immigrants have higher use rates than native households overall and for cash programs (14 percent vs. 10 percent), food programs (36 percent vs. 22 percent), and Medicaid (39 percent vs. 23 percent). Use of housing programs is similar.

• Legal immigrant households account for three-quarters of all immigrant households accessing one or more welfare programs.

• Less-educated legal immigrants make extensive use of every type of welfare program, including cash, food, Medicaid, and housing.

• The overwhelming majority of illegal immigrants have modest levels of education; therefore, the high use of welfare associated with less-educated legal immigrants indicates that legalization would likely increase welfare costs, particularly for cash and housing programs.

THis is how it goes.

I point out that their message strongly implies support for an open border and unlimited immigration.

After several dozens pages, I get them to admit that the US has a finite ability to absorb immigrants.

The next day they pretend to forget that their position was debunked and they go back to spouting their silly talking points.
It implies no such thing. Your persistent dementia is noted. It means we welcome poor folks, as well as with others. We are still a nation of laws and nothing within the New Colossus implies any laws should be broken.

Illegals are breaking the law you support and defend them in their law breaking.:slap:

but you support Hillary and will vote for her aren't you. LOL

These are Obama,'s homeless, Trumps plan: America first, we don't need to be shipping in other countries poor people to take care of :thup:

So having the government regulate the competitive labor market is going to help the homeless?

Somehow I doubt it.

This analysis shows that legal immigrant households make extensive use of most welfare programs, while illegal immigrant households primarily benefit from food programs and Medicaid through their U.S.-born children. Low levels of education — not legal status — is the main reason immigrant welfare use is high.

Among the findings:

THis is how it goes.

That complete fits with my prediction of your behavior.

Moving things along, do you admit that the US has a finite ability to absorb immigrants, poor or otherwise?

THis is how it goes.

And Hillary plans to reward those who have broken the law, thus encouraging MORE breaking of that law, AND while moving to allow EVEN more Third World Immigration.

And doing NOTHING to secure the border.

THis is how it goes.

Your strawman is noted and disregarded.

Somehow I doubt it.

Among the findings:

THis is how it goes.

Moving things along, do you admit that the US has a finite ability to absorb immigrants, poor or otherwise?
Sure.

THis is how it goes.

When someone gets yah by the balls they gotcha by the balls. in other words " GOTCHA" .. lmao.

When someone gets yah by the balls they gotcha by the balls. in other words " GOTCHA" .. lmao.
LOLOL

That's quite the imagination you have there.

Regardless, where Hillary stands on issues has nothing to do with my own personal opinions on issues. I don't agree with her lock, stock, and barrel. So it seems the balls in your hand belong to the strawman you constructed.

Among the findings:

THis is how it goes.

Sure.

So, since there is a limit, and considering the high percentage of Americans, who are foreign born, especially from shitty Third World Nations, it is completely reasonable to consider that we may have reached or even exceeded that limit.

Now when faced with a reason for someone to reasonable disagree with you, something that lefties can't deal with, this is where you try to distract from that truth with personal attacks, mostly calling me racist.

So..., this is your cue.

Or you could, for the first time, admit that it is reasonable to want to shut down immigration, DESPITE what it says on the Statue of Liberty.

LOL!!! That was rhetorical of course.

THis is how it goes.

Sure.

So, since there is a limit, and considering the high percentage of Americans, who are foreign born, especially from shitty Third World Nations, it is completely reasonable to consider that we may have reached or even exceeded that limit.

Now when faced with a reason for someone to reasonable disagree with you, something that lefties can't deal with, this is where you try to distract from that truth with personal attacks, mostly calling me racist.

So..., this is your cue.

Or you could, for the first time, admit that it is reasonable to want to shut down immigration, DESPITE what it says on the Statue of Liberty.

Your opinion that we've reached our limit is noted and dismissed.

THis is how it goes.

Sure.

So..., this is your cue.

Dude. I thought we were on the same page.

We are skipping over the tedious wiggling of you trying to hide from the truth.

Just start your evasive maneuvers, and lets call it a day.

We can just pretend that I spent a couple of dozens pages rubbing your face in the ugly truth and you realized that you were wrong, and instead of admitting it, you start attacking me personally to distract from and/or bury the truth under your ugly-ness.

At some level you KNOW that's the way it is. Try to be honest, for once.

Sure.

So..., this is your cue.

We can just pretend that I spent a couple of dozens pages rubbing your face in the ugly truth and you realized that you were wrong, and instead of admitting it, you start attacking me personally to distract from and/or bury the truth under your ugly-ness.

Wrong about what? You're giving your opinion that we've reached our limit in terms of immigration.

You're beyond nuts to think I give your opinions any credibility whatsoever. :cuckoo:

Sure.

So..., this is your cue.

Wrong about what? You're giving your opinion that we've reached our limit in terms of immigration.

You're beyond nuts to think I give your opinions any credibility whatsoever. :cuckoo:

COME ON. Don't make me post link after link showing the decrease on social capital that is tearing this nation apart.

On some level you know it. Lets just cut to the end where you get all wiggly and dodge on out of the thread, while launching a bunch of personal attacks as chaff.

So..., this is your cue.

COME ON. Don't make me post link after link showing the decrease on social capital that is tearing this nation apart.

On some level you know it. Lets just cut to the end where you get all wiggly and dodge on out of the thread, while launching a bunch of personal attacks as chaff.
Fine with me ... you're an imbecile.

How's that?

So..., this is your cue.

How's that?

Weak. You know that's not the standard Lefty dodge when the topic is immigration.

And as a lefty, you get MINUS points for any hint of originality.

Also, you haven't slammed America or American culture, thus hinting that it is not worth protecting, WHILE ridiculing the idea that it is under any threat. That is the core of the Lefty Position on this issue.

How's that?

Weak. You know that's not the standard Lefty dodge when the topic is immigration.

Also, you haven't slammed America or American culture, thus hinting that it is not worth protecting, WHILE ridiculing the idea that it is under any threat. That is the core of the Lefty Position on this issue.
LOLOL

Seems you're eager to fight an argument I haven't made. :mm:

How's that?

LOLOL

Sooo, are you claiming to NOT believe that?

How's that?

LOLOL

Sooo, are you claiming to NOT believe that?
I believe what I've stated. I don't measure my positions against that if the "left." Nor do I defend either the "left" or your imagination of "lefty" positions.

Savvy?

Forum List

Back