HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

...they would tell you that you plan will fail for the same reasons I did.

Well that's just it... you haven't really told me why that plan will fail. You simply intimated it couldn't be done and it would fail because you think it would. Then you lamented how it would upset people and make them angry at us. Seems like such a futile loser of a plan would make them jubilant. :dunno:

In fact, everything suggested, you simply stomp your feet and demand that "IT CAN'T BE DONE!" So.......... are we supposed to throw up our hands and resign ourselves to living with the abhorrent atrocities committed by ISIS from now on? You're not suggesting ANY kind of plan or solution.

Actually, I DID tell you why it would fail, but if you need a refresher, here it is.......................

Oil comes from the ground in things called "wells" that are an integral part of the country that they are drilled in.

If you wish to make the oil yours, you must take over the well, ensure that you have enough firepower to defend it from those you took it from, and figure out how to have a safe passage for the oil that you're "liberating" from the locals.

Oh yeah.................you've also got to have the firepower to defend those wells, and be willing to stay there until the wells are used up.

Why? Because the people you invaded are pissed that you're taking their oil and messing with their wealth.

No.................it can't be done without a whole bunch of money and manpower that would far dwarf the benefit we MIGHT get from taking over those wells.

Again I ask..................how many years and in what branch of the military did you serve?

IT CAN BE DONE... with minimal fire power and minimal troops. Money is not an issue, oil is very valuable.

The benefit is, we starve ISIS to death... they have no source of funding other than the oil. That will effectively eliminate any threat they pose. No oil = No ISIS Jihad. And of course they wouldn't like it none too much.... I don't care about what they like.

Okay rockstar......................tell us, because you said you knew......................how many troops should we send (you said minimal fire power and minimal troops), and you said that money isn't an issue.

What if the price of oil drops from it's current price to 20 bucks a barrel? It's not very valuable if the bottom drops out on the market.

And no.....................I'm sure that ISIL has another way of surviving other than oil, but then again, short sighted war mongering idiots who wish they had served seems to think they have the solution.

Tell ya what...............sit back and let those who know about such things discuss them.

Tell me again ... what were the names of the Marines killed in the Benghazi attack?

I've already awarded you brownie points for that error, Faun. You don't keep getting credits. It was an Ambassador, a Foreign Services officer and two ex-Navy Seals who were killed because the Secretary of State failed to send support in full knowledge of the situation. She tried, along with others in the Administration, to blame the attacks on a video. This proved to be a fabricated lie... then we have the makings of a conspiracy and cover-up that makes Nixon look like a Boy Scout. (That's not MY opinion, that's basically from the mouth of Bob Woodward.)

So... To summarize... you scored a point because you caught the error Boss made when he said "Marines" were killed. And let's be clear, Marines have been killed by radical Islamic terrorists. But what is more important than any of this is that Faun be given credit and praise for finding an error in one of Boss' posts. THAT is such a rare and unusual thing that it deserves our recognition.

So... Hurrah for Faun! Marines weren't killed in Benghazi on Hillary's watch!
You really think there's only one brownie in that bag??

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It exemplifies just how big of a fucking imbecile you really are as you spout some of the most idiotic shit I've ever read; about stealing Middle-eastern oil. It shows, beyond any shadow of doubt, that you are by far, the biggest retard on this forum. Someone who acts like he knows something when in fact, you don't know your ass from your elbow.

You can expect to be reminded of what a moron you are every time you spread your douchebaggery around and insult your betters for trying to educate your dumb ass.

Actually, my brilliant strategy would be to pull out and let them kill themselves, because they don't really pose a problem to this country at this time.

Which is precisely what we did 8 years ago...

It doesn't work.
You're a fucking idiot.

8 years ago, Bush was sending more troops into Iraq as part of "the surge." In fact, it was 8 years ago this September, our troop strength in Iraq hit it's all-time peak during the war.

You know -- the exact opposite of pulling out to let them kill themselves. :eusa_doh:

You really have no clue how stupid you look, do ya?

What has been the policy under the Obama administration?
To not get any more Americans killed in Iraq.

...they would tell you that you plan will fail for the same reasons I did.

Well that's just it... you haven't really told me why that plan will fail. You simply intimated it couldn't be done and it would fail because you think it would. Then you lamented how it would upset people and make them angry at us. Seems like such a futile loser of a plan would make them jubilant. :dunno:

In fact, everything suggested, you simply stomp your feet and demand that "IT CAN'T BE DONE!" So.......... are we supposed to throw up our hands and resign ourselves to living with the abhorrent atrocities committed by ISIS from now on? You're not suggesting ANY kind of plan or solution.

Actually, I DID tell you why it would fail, but if you need a refresher, here it is.......................

Oil comes from the ground in things called "wells" that are an integral part of the country that they are drilled in.

If you wish to make the oil yours, you must take over the well, ensure that you have enough firepower to defend it from those you took it from, and figure out how to have a safe passage for the oil that you're "liberating" from the locals.

Oh yeah.................you've also got to have the firepower to defend those wells, and be willing to stay there until the wells are used up.

Why? Because the people you invaded are pissed that you're taking their oil and messing with their wealth.

No.................it can't be done without a whole bunch of money and manpower that would far dwarf the benefit we MIGHT get from taking over those wells.

Again I ask..................how many years and in what branch of the military did you serve?

IT CAN BE DONE... with minimal fire power and minimal troops. Money is not an issue, oil is very valuable.

The benefit is, we starve ISIS to death... they have no source of funding other than the oil. That will effectively eliminate any threat they pose. No oil = No ISIS Jihad. And of course they wouldn't like it none too much.... I don't care about what they like.

Okay rockstar......................tell us, because you said you knew......................how many troops should we send (you said minimal fire power and minimal troops), and you said that money isn't an issue.

What if the price of oil drops from it's current price to 20 bucks a barrel? It's not very valuable if the bottom drops out on the market.

And no.....................I'm sure that ISIL has another way of surviving other than oil, but then again, short sighted war mongering idiots who wish they had served seems to think they have the solution.

Tell ya what...............sit back and let those who know about such things discuss them.

I can't answer your questions because I'm not privy to all the data. I do know that had MacArthur or Patton been tasked such a mission by their president, they wouldn't have said "it can't be done!"

Price of oil: Doesn't matter... we're not there for the profitability of the oil.

ISIS has very little means of survival without the oil. They are aided by some banks who funnel money to them from Iran and others... we can take care of those very easily. This is not hard to do... it simply takes someone with the courage and balls to do it. Someone who won't sit there wringing their hands worrying about what others think or not wanting to offend anyone. Or worse, someone who feels it's better to just ignore the situation and pretend they don't exist because you're too scared to try and do anything about them.

Now... I've not talked about any "warmongering" and neither has Trump. In fact, Donald Trump was one of a very few who said we shouldn't go into Iraq from the start. This isn't about warmongering, nation building, installing pro-US dictators, funding enemies or allies... this is about knocking the financial underpinning from beneath ISIS and crushing them. It's a MUCH better plan than your plan of doing nothing.

This is not something to celebrate. This is sad. It is sad you folks think he is someone who should be in the White House, leader of the free world. Sad, very sad.

Funny... Some of us thought the same thing about Hussein Obama.
You people have to be insane to compare Obama to Trump. Trump is a celebrity, a no nothing idiot with a big mouth. Obama is a Harvad educated attorney with decades of experience in community service and politics. A serious man, not a buffoon. Obama is a religious family man. Trump has no religion and has been married multiple times. He is everything that is wrong with society.

He is greedy, avaricious and lacking in morals, values, or the intelligence for anything except making money—for himself. For one thing, you want him to fix the economy. The economy is already fixed, by Obama, it is just not happening overnight. Only idiots think such a drastic failure of an economy can be a quick fix.

For another thing, the President needs to be able to do a whole lot more than fix the economy. Trump would alienate just about every other country on the planet, and he would not know how to manage any other social issues within our country.

You all won’t admit it, but Obama has been a good president, and that is backed up by ratings by presidential historians. He is rated about 18, right in the middle. That he is a failure is a myth you all rant and that is perpetuated by your loud mouthed, right wing political pundits.

And we'd do it without any casualties at all!

Not many and the ones we lose, their families will be compensated well. Nothing is without risk... even the oil well operators will have casualties... people get themselves killed all the time... I wonder how most of you morons have made it this far in life sometimes.

Let's get back on topic... How do we defeat ISIS? Isn't the idea of removing them from the wealth that funds their operations at least a reasonable one? I think that it is. Trump thinks it is... and apparently, so do most of his supporters.
Well, apparently the answer is to take over the Iraqi & Syrian oilfields in a practically bloodless and low-risk invasion.
What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing at all.

Just like when Bush invaded Iraq.

:thup:

And we'd do it without any casualties at all!

Not many and the ones we lose, their families will be compensated well. Nothing is without risk... even the oil well operators will have casualties... people get themselves killed all the time... I wonder how most of you morons have made it this far in life sometimes.

Let's get back on topic... How do we defeat ISIS? Isn't the idea of removing them from the wealth that funds their operations at least a reasonable one? I think that it is. Trump thinks it is... and apparently, so do most of his supporters.
Well, apparently the answer is to take over the Iraqi & Syrian oilfields in a practically bloodless and low-risk invasion.
What could possibly go wrong?

Nothing at all.

Just like when Bush invaded Iraq.

:thup:

I just wanted to make post 667

That 666 was freaking me out

EDIT= FAIL effort

Carry on

-Geaux

Oh boy! This will be fun....

You people have to be insane to compare Obama to Trump. Trump is a celebrity, a no nothing idiot with a big mouth. Obama is a Harvad educated attorney with decades of experience in community service and politics.
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wharton is widely regarded as one of the world's top institutions for business education. In 2014-2015, the U.S. News & World Report ranked Wharton's undergraduate program first,[60] MBA program first,[61] and executive MBA program also first,[62] making Wharton the only school to ever be ranked number one in all three categories simultaneously. The undergraduate program at the Wharton School has been ranked number one by U.S. News & World Report every single year since inception.[60] The Financial Times has ranked the Wharton School first in the world in every single year between 2000 and 2009, and again in 2011, conferring Wharton with the best overall performance in the rankings.[63] The Wharton School has also been ranked number one by Bloomberg Businessweek four times in a row.[64]

Wharton is well known for its standing in finance education. The school has been listed first on the U.S. News & World Report's "best finance programs" list each consecutive year from its commencement.[65] Similarly, Wharton has maintained its top position in the finance specialization rankings of the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2013/14, prompting QS to declare that "Wharton reigns supreme in finance, topping the table again".[66] The New York Timeshas deemed Wharton's undergraduate population as "the closest thing that exists to a Wall Street farm team", while Poets & Quants has described Wharton as offering the "single best degree" for an education and career in finance, marked by an "intense, competitive culture" within the student body.[67]

Wharton also receives high reputation scores from academics and recruiters each year.[68] According to Forbes, approximately 90% of billionaires in the finance industry obtained their business degrees from one of three Ivy League institutions: Wharton, Harvard Business School or Columbia Business School, with Wharton alumni accounting for the majority.[69] Students from the Wharton School earn the highest starting salaries of any business school in the United States, based on comprehensive employment data compiled by U.S. News & World Report.[43][47]

The Wharton School has been ranked first for its Executive MBA Program in 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Poets & Quants, in an integrated ranking system that takes into account data provided by U.S. News & World Report, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, the Wall Street Journal, and the Financial Times.[70]

Trump was top of his class at one of the nation's most prestigious Ivy League business schools. Obama refused to release his college transcripts... we don't know what kind of student he was... other than he belonged to the "Choom Gang" (pot heads).

A serious man, not a buffoon. Obama is a religious family man. Trump has no religion and has been married multiple times. He is everything that is wrong with society.

Yes... We met Obama's preacher!

He is greedy, avaricious and lacking in morals, values, or the intelligence for anything except making money—for himself. For one thing, you want him to fix the economy. The economy is already fixed, by Obama, it is just not happening overnight. Only idiots think such a drastic failure of an economy can be a quick fix.

Well, you see... We're not satisfied with the way Obama has fixed it. It's sub-par... inadequate... not up to our standards... shoddy and half-assed. Black unemployment has never been so high. And all we get from you are excuses and more blaming Bush. We're told that we can't do better, we have to resign ourselves to this new economy and jobless "recovery" because that's just how things are now. Some of us will not accept that this is as good as it gets, the best we can do.

For another thing, the President needs to be able to do a whole lot more than fix the economy. Trump would alienate just about every other country on the planet, and he would not know how to manage any other social issues within our country.

Well Trump hasn't "alienated" any of the many countries his organizations have business dealings with. He is world-renown for his business negotiations and deals. You can't effectively work deals with people you alienate.

Managing social issues? Is that what you believe a president is supposed to be doing? Deciding for us, what we can believe and accept from a social or moral standpoint? That's a president's job, is it? You see, I think we fundamentally disagree on this as well... I want a president who DOESN'T dabble in social issues and focuses on more important things. I don't need someone to lecture me or tell me how I feel about social issues.

You all won’t admit it, but Obama has been a good president, and that is backed up by ratings by presidential historians. He is rated about 18, right in the middle. That he is a failure is a myth you all rant and that is perpetuated by your loud mouthed, right wing political pundits.

Obama has been the worst president in history.

Well, you see... We're not satisfied with the way Obama has fixed it. It's sub-par... inadequate... not up to our standards... shoddy and half-assed. Black unemployment has never been so high. And all we get from you are excuses and more blaming Bush. We're told that we can't do better, we have to resign ourselves to this new economy and jobless "recovery" because that's just how things are now. Some of us will not accept that this is as good as it gets, the best we can do.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Clearly, unemployment is no longer an issue with you so you thought you could make a point by zeroing in on black unemployment because total unemployment is within the range of full employment.

But like your delusional belief that there were Marines killed in the Benghazi attack, and your delusional belief that Bush pulled troops out in 2007, here too you demonstrate abject ignorance on yet another subject you know nothing about. Despite your idiotic claim that, "Black unemployment has never been so high," reality is actually the polar opposite of what you claim.

Black unemployment currently stands at 9.1%. The BLS has tracked this statistic since 1972 and the average unemployment rate since that time is 12.3%. It was 12.7% when Obama became president. Even worse for your psychiatric prognosis is the reality that the only times black unemployment is lower than it is now was during the dot-com bubble and the real-estate bubble, when those bubbles were artificially lowering unemployment.

Great. :rolleyes: More Obama Derangement Syndrome symptoms surface. Let me know when Obama's job approval rating sinks as low as 19%, the all-time low JAR for any president.

Oh boy! This will be fun....

You people have to be insane to compare Obama to Trump. Trump is a celebrity, a no nothing idiot with a big mouth. Obama is a Harvad educated attorney with decades of experience in community service and politics.
Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wharton is widely regarded as one of the world's top institutions for business education. In 2014-2015, the U.S. News & World Report ranked Wharton's undergraduate program first,[60] MBA program first,[61] and executive MBA program also first,[62] making Wharton the only school to ever be ranked number one in all three categories simultaneously. The undergraduate program at the Wharton School has been ranked number one by U.S. News & World Report every single year since inception.[60] The Financial Times has ranked the Wharton School first in the world in every single year between 2000 and 2009, and again in 2011, conferring Wharton with the best overall performance in the rankings.[63] The Wharton School has also been ranked number one by Bloomberg Businessweek four times in a row.[64]

Wharton is well known for its standing in finance education. The school has been listed first on the U.S. News & World Report's "best finance programs" list each consecutive year from its commencement.[65] Similarly, Wharton has maintained its top position in the finance specialization rankings of the QS Global 200 Business Schools Report 2013/14, prompting QS to declare that "Wharton reigns supreme in finance, topping the table again".[66] The New York Timeshas deemed Wharton's undergraduate population as "the closest thing that exists to a Wall Street farm team", while Poets & Quants has described Wharton as offering the "single best degree" for an education and career in finance, marked by an "intense, competitive culture" within the student body.[67]

Wharton also receives high reputation scores from academics and recruiters each year.[68] According to Forbes, approximately 90% of billionaires in the finance industry obtained their business degrees from one of three Ivy League institutions: Wharton, Harvard Business School or Columbia Business School, with Wharton alumni accounting for the majority.[69] Students from the Wharton School earn the highest starting salaries of any business school in the United States, based on comprehensive employment data compiled by U.S. News & World Report.[43][47]

The Wharton School has been ranked first for its Executive MBA Program in 2011, 2012, and 2013 by Poets & Quants, in an integrated ranking system that takes into account data provided by U.S. News & World Report, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, the Wall Street Journal, and the Financial Times.[70]

Trump was top of his class at one of the nation's most prestigious Ivy League business schools. Obama refused to release his college transcripts... we don't know what kind of student he was... other than he belonged to the "Choom Gang" (pot heads).

A serious man, not a buffoon. Obama is a religious family man. Trump has no religion and has been married multiple times. He is everything that is wrong with society.

Yes... We met Obama's preacher!

Well Trump hasn't "alienated" any of the many countries his organizations have business dealings with. He is world-renown for his business negotiations and deals. You can't effectively work deals with people you alienate.

Managing social issues? Is that what you believe a president is supposed to be doing? Deciding for us, what we can believe and accept from a social or moral standpoint? That's a president's job, is it? You see, I think we fundamentally disagree on this as well... I want a president who DOESN'T dabble in social issues and focuses on more important things. I don't need someone to lecture me or tell me how I feel about social issues.

Being a business major does not qualify anyone for being president.

No way at all is Obama the worst president in US history. That's the lie your right wing gurus tell you, and they are lying to you. The fact you all believe the lie says a whole lot about you, about you all being fools.

In history, Obama will be regarded as a good president. Someone like GW Bush, however, is already rated very, very low and will stay there.

Your entire rant is a fools paradise. You have no clue about the truth: turn off Rush and his pals and start paying attention to the real world.

Trump is a freak show. No one of any intelligence supports him. No one.

No one of any intelligence supports him. No one.

Well this should be a piece of cake for the smartest woman in the world, right?

So it begs the question... why are you all so worried?
LMAO No one is worried he will be elected president. If anyone is worried about anything, it is the state of mind of the GOP and/or rightwing in this country, that they are taking this buffoon seriously. It's certainly a concern that with Trump performing so well in the polls, it indicates that the entire party seems to have lost its collective mind. I worry about that because it begs the question of the state of the US consciousness in general. People around the world, if they are aware of this situation, must be laughing at us.

But no one is threatened by a Trump candidacy. He's entertainment, fodder for jokes, that's all.

But no one is threatened by a Trump candidacy.

Me thinks thou dost protest too much.

It is so painfully obvious that Trump scares you. If you truly felt the way you claim, then you people are the most stupid boneheaded political strategists in the history of politics. Why would you be trying to destroy him BEFORE he won the nomination? Makes absolutely NO sense. Shut up-- let him WIN first.. THEN come out with all the vitriol and hate! What you are doing is messing up a good thing for your candidate... you're taking out the sure bet... the guy your candidate can beat with no problem... the buffoon... the idiot... the clown... Why?

I'll tell you why... because you are a lying liberal piece of shit who cannot be honest. Trump scares the tee-total hell out of you because you're seeing the poll numbers continue to rise and you realize this man can garner votes outside the mainstream Republican and Tea Party base. You want to take him out in the primaries if at all possible. Your method seems to be, convincing his supporters they are stupid morons for supporting him. I think it's a FAIL.

It is so painfully obvious that Trump scares you. If you truly felt the way you claim, then you people are the most stupid boneheaded political strategists in the history of politics. Why would you be trying to destroy him BEFORE he won the nomination? Makes absolutely NO sense. Shut up-- let him WIN first.. THEN come out with all the vitriol and hate! What you are doing is messing up a good thing for your candidate... you're taking out the sure bet... the guy your candidate can beat with no problem... the buffoon... the idiot... the clown... Why?

I'll tell you why... because you are a lying liberal piece of shit who cannot be honest. Trump scares the tee-total hell out of you because you're seeing the poll numbers continue to rise and you realize this man can garner votes outside the mainstream Republican and Tea Party base. You want to take him out in the primaries if at all possible. Your method seems to be, convincing his supporters they are stupid morons for supporting him. I think it's a FAIL.
Hmmmm...it looks like the GOP and Fox are doing all the heavy lifting for the Left.

Mind you, Trump is spanking them soundly.
They've come up against someone using their own tactics against them and they don't yet have an answer.

Do you think a few posters on this board are going to sway the Republican primaries? :p

Do you think a few posters on this board are going to sway the Republican primaries?

Not in the least but it doesn't change the psychology. If things were only posted on this board which were actually going to sway something, this would be a very quiet place. People are seldom swayed by what is posted here. Yet, that is the motive of every poster, to sway opinion.

Now, it seems to me, IF Trump were the "joke and clown" who is most easily defeated by Hillary, Bernie or Joe, he would be the last person you'd want to attack right now. Attack Jeb... Attack Carson and Cruz... Prop Trump up and sing his praises... or just shut up and don't say anything... Let the GOP nominate him! That's what you claim to WANT... but this is not what we're seeing.

If Trump were running 3rd or 4th, I doubt we'd see anyone posting anything about him. But he is leading in every poll by a good margin. He is now polling ahead of Clinton in Florida. At least three times he has said things which would normally tank the average candidate.. damn if he doesn't come out even more popular. I think he scares the shit out of Democrats AND GOP elite. He is a political establishment nightmare come true.

To me... it is HILARIOUS when they try to deny this.

OMG You people are fucking sick. Blind as bats, willingly blind. For fuck's sake get a grip on reality.

No one is trying to destroy him; we are making fun of him, ridiculing him, and ridiculing those who support him. He's gonna destroy himself w/o our help. But, really, there isn't anything to destroy, just a gasbag.

It's just pathetic. It's really just pathetic that you take this guy seriously. He's truly a clown, a buffoon. Why are you so stupid to take such a gasbag fool seriously? That's the question.

The fact is that I and any liberal I know would be pleased to see him run against Hillary. He'd lose so badly and so easily it wouldn't even be funny. That you all do not see what he is and how he compares to someone like Mrs. Clinton as far as a serious candidate, that's just amazing, just absolutely amazing. It's like you have a kindergarten mentality when it comes to politics.

Last edited:

Hmmmm...it looks like the GOP and Fox are doing all the heavy lifting for the Left.

Mind you, Trump is spanking them soundly.
They've come up against someone using their own tactics against them and they don't yet have an answer.
:cuckoo::uhoh3:

Boy, you guys are really, really out of touch with reality.

Do you think a few posters on this board are going to sway the Republican primaries?

Not in the least but it doesn't change the psychology. If things were only posted on this board which were actually going to sway something, this would be a very quiet place. People are seldom swayed by what is posted here. Yet, that is the motive of every poster, to sway opinion.

Now, it seems to me, IF Trump were the "joke and clown" who is most easily defeated by Hillary, Bernie or Joe, he would be the last person you'd want to attack right now. Attack Jeb... Attack Carson and Cruz... Prop Trump up and sing his praises... or just shut up and don't say anything... Let the GOP nominate him! That's what you claim to WANT... but this is not what we're seeing.

If Trump were running 3rd or 4th, I doubt we'd see anyone posting anything about him. But he is leading in every poll by a good margin. He is now polling ahead of Clinton in Florida. At least three times he has said things which would normally tank the average candidate.. damn if he doesn't come out even more popular. I think he scares the shit out of Democrats AND GOP elite. He is a political establishment nightmare come true.

To me... it is HILARIOUS when they try to deny this.

So you expect people to go to a political message board and either not discuss one of the most popular political topics of the day, or lie about that topic, or they are afraid? This based on the idea that only someone afraid of Trump would say bad things about him if people really consider him a joke or clown because they should support him to try and get him elected the Republican candidate, even though we've already established that what happens on this board is going to have next to no effect on the primaries?

That is some fairly twisted logic. Besides, I have seen one or two posters who seem to have decided to pretend support for Trump here. ;)

Forum List

Back