HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
OMG this has to be the wildest primary season. RINO'S are running for Extra Strength Immodium AD as I post this thread.

Kick it up notches unknown! Go Donny! Go Donny!

:lmao:

First big post-debate poll shows Donald Trump GAINED 7 points and sits at 32 Daily Mail Online

First major post-debate poll shows Trump GAINED 7 points from the previous week and has backing of 32 per cent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents
  • Stunning result after Trump attracted criticism over debate performance on Thursday
  • Trump has 32 per cent nationally among registered Republicans and independents who say they lean to the right
  • No one is anywhere near The Donald, with Jeb Bush in second place at just 11 per cent
  • Poll supervised by former Washington Post journalist and shows no one else in double digits

He's blunt, refreshing, and DOMINATING!!!!!

So far this is the best election cycle in my lifetime. I have a feeling it will get better!

:popcorn:

OMG this has to be the wildest primary season. RINO'S are running for Extra Strength Immodium AD as I post this thread.

Kick it up notches unknown! Go Donny! Go Donny!

:lmao:

First big post-debate poll shows Donald Trump GAINED 7 points and sits at 32 Daily Mail Online

First major post-debate poll shows Trump GAINED 7 points from the previous week and has backing of 32 per cent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents
  • Stunning result after Trump attracted criticism over debate performance on Thursday
  • Trump has 32 per cent nationally among registered Republicans and independents who say they lean to the right
  • No one is anywhere near The Donald, with Jeb Bush in second place at just 11 per cent
  • Poll supervised by former Washington Post journalist and shows no one else in double digits
And the PEOPLE rose and said.....

Democrats better get ready! Thats not the only poll!
2B406E8900000578-3192762-CRUSHING_IT_The_real_estate_billionaire_picked_up_7_points_after-m-1_1439234581590.jpg

It's a shame that conservatives are too stupid to be embarrassed,

because when the Trump pretend candidacy disappears it would be so much fun to embarrass his supporters.

??????????????

and we let them vote?

He is a reality loud mouth, not government leader for all the nation.

He can't even decide if he wants to be republican or independent. He just wants TV attention.

He has an ego bigger than alaska and canada combined, and that is a tight fit.

You almost gotta laugh. Fox has been attacking Trump since Thursday and they even got the Newt man out of retirement (he looks good, gained a little weight) to add to the rant against Trump. Why do people still like him? We know democrats still live in the dark ages when Cronkite was king of the media but why didn't republicans ever understand the information revolution? Is it possible that the the people who are interested in politics might be just as smart but less biased than what passes for political pundits these days?

Last edited:

because when the Trump pretend candidacy disappears it would be so much fun to embarrass his supporters.

As usual, making a JACKASS of himself with another "SWISH and a MISS" when trying to TOUCH, President Trump! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

J04iGH9.jpg

Would you like to bet 10,000 that Trump will win the presidency? I'll put the money up with a neutral party. Will you?

As usual, making a JACKASS of himself with another "SWISH and a MISS" when trying to TOUCH, President Trump! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

J04iGH9.jpg

Would you like to bet 10,000 that Trump will win the presidency? I'll put the money up with a neutral party. Will you?

Go to Vegas

You libs really don't get it. I really should call you progressives because a classical liberal would understand what we are all jaked about.

Win or lose is not the point. The Donald is shaking the RNC up. The Donald isn't taking any shit from the establishment. Nor the media.

Long overdue that someone shook the political pillars of heaven and hell and Trump is pulling it off.

Damn you progressives are lamo. Abbie and Jerry would be ashamed of you.

Look who you have running your party. Pfffffffffffffft. Old white people who are just as locked in as the RINO'S.

You should be looking for a mover and a shaker on your side of the aisle too.

Great news. Enough with career politicians. Let's finally give an achiever a chance.

Forum List

Back