Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

If you donā€™t believe the lawful part of being whatever the fuck your consider yourself to be or not to be, you are a plenty shitty and useless American. Thanks for letting us know you are a wannabe criminal - is right wing terrorism ion your to do list. Are you a law abiding gun owner at least or should you not have any?

I am very law abiding except for jay walking, not quite stopping for right turn on red, and personally adding 8.5 mph to speed limits on major limited access highways but never aggressive or following too close.

I will admit to cranking my new motorcycles up to see what they can do but other than that Iā€™m proud to be a lawful American who never cheats on our taxes.

Most conservatives do not approve of the jan 6 storming of the capital building

As long as you wimp out and excuse and condone Trumpā€™s fake electors coup attempt you ainā€™t no law and order conservative. The loser concedes in this country and ensures a peacet transition to the winner. That is what conservatives do.

I'm not going to obey ANY fucking law as long as the law is being applied UNEQUALLY.

And that is why you are not a law abiding conservative. Trump is the only president in American history who conjured up a fake electors scheme of attempted fraud to try and stay in power after losing the election.

The issue you're raising, is the hair on the eyelash of a gnat.

I never claimed to be a law abiding conservative, dumbass.

I will admit to cranking my new motorcycles up to see what they can do but other than that Iā€™m proud to be a lawful American who never cheats on our taxes.

Try to stay in the lanes of an organized use of human language.

You have entered this absurdity:

Batcat wrote: ā€œThe issue you're raising, is the hair on the eyelash of a gnat.ā€ in reference to Trumpā€™s plot to overturn a fifty state certified election by orchestrating a scheme around seven states that he lost to have his robot MAGA zombie officials in those states declare themselves the official electors, sign forged certificates of electors and send them to MIke Pence as President of the US SENATE on Jan6 to count and use the fake electors Certifications as a means to declare DJT the winner.

The plot was to throw the election process into absolute and unprecedented constitutional chaos.

Trumpā€™s fraud and crime incudes his pressure on his VP to be a part of a criminal plot to defraud the US government to sieze presidential power after Jan20 that they were not entitled to,

Besides being fascist, unconstitutional, and illegal, trumps plot shows an absolute disregard for American democracy because his plan that he tried to carry out wouldā€™ve resulted in nullifying every single vote by 150 million Americans who voted in 2020.

Intentionally and corruptly disenfranchising the 80 million who voted to be rid of the son of a bitch.

WHEN A US president who loses an election and refuses to peacefully transfer power to the incoming administration is telling every American who voted that he has no reason to abide by their will itā€™s fucking serious. We came close to losing what the founders created 240 years ago by a man obsessed with himself and his power and his greed and his hatred for the majority of Americans which includes the majority nine out of 10, black Americans who voted for Biden. And had Oence agreed it couldā€™ve sparked a civil fucking war you moron. Thatā€™s not an eyelash on a gnat.

I suspect itā€™s trumps hate for those ā€˜non-traditionalā€™ Americans is what really attracts you to him.

Last edited:
Most conservatives do not approve of the jan 6 storming of the capital building

But our complaints about washington and the Deep State are real

I very much doubt that we will ever really know what took place on 06 January 2021, or what the purpose, if any, behind it really was.

The only knowledge that I am confident in about that event is that the vast majority of what we have been told about it are outright lies. Without knowing what it was really about, I do not have any basis on which to approve or disapprove of it as a whole.

have said I have never followed QAnon and I havenā€™t. I doubt if 10% of Trump supporters give a crap who QAnon is.
Thatā€™s a fallacy. Nearly all of the Trump supported candidates are QAnon, Green being the biggest idiot. But keep lying to yourself.

The only references you guys give are jerk off emoji's.

Are you going to claim that Republicans are in charge now?
I do not think I've seen the economy go into the crapper the way it now is doing since the Carter Administration.
And the connection between the economic disaster that we are seeing, and Democrapic polices, is undeniable.
The economy went into the crapper in 2020. Biden is still trying to fish it out.
So it's another Republican whine of 'You haven't fixed what we fucked up fast enough."
ANd sadly, people keep buying it.

What side was it that forced businesses to shut down, and people out of their jobs?

It was not Republicans that did that. It was Democraps.

That is what fucked up the economy.

Your side did that. Your side owns that, completely.

The Carter economic disaster was the result of ignorance and incompetence. Carter and his allies meant well, but they were dumbasses.

The 2020 Democrap economic disaster was a result of malice and corruption, a lust for power and control.

MY POST #643 destroys you.
Leftie bullshit doesn't destroy anyone.

You STILL can not stare the truth SQUARELY in the face

You can not prove that Donald Trump lost the election. You cannot do that.

Until you can do that, all your faux outrage is completely worthless. BECAUSE IT'S ALL PREDICATED ON THAT ONE CENTRAL ASSUMPTION.

Goddammit, what do I have to do to get this through your thick leftard head:

Donald Trump did this BECAUSE HE COULD

The reason he could is because WE DO NOT HAVE SECURE ELECTIONS.

Railroading Trump and throwing him in jail IS NOT GOING TO FIX THE PROBLEM. Trump in jail does not address a security vulnerability. THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE EVEN IF TRUMP GOES TO JAIL. Therefore the next guy who comes along is jus going to do it again. And again. And again. BECAUSE THE VULNERABILITY IS STILL THERE.

So read my lips: shut up about Trump, and FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

Because YOU don't know, if the next guy that comes along is going to be a Republican or a Democrat. Hillary Clinton would have done this too, she's a dirty trickster.

Goddammit, why do I have to explain things to you like a five year old?

You're fiddling while Rome burns. Pull your head out of your ass.

Apologists/deniers of the Deep State are the wackoā€™s
Of course none of you can ever tell us what it is. You believe in Chem trails, alien abductions and the grassy knoll .
So tell us imbecile, what is this fking deep state shit ? You canā€™t even say it with a straight face, because everyone who crosses you dip shits is suddenly deep stateā€¦..Mike Pence etc.

Leftie bullshit doesn't destroy anyone.

You STILL can not stare the truth SQUARELY in the face

You can not prove that Donald Trump lost the election. You cannot do that.

Until you can do that, all your faux outrage is completely worthless. BECAUSE IT'S ALL PREDICATED ON THAT ONE CENTRAL ASSUMPTION.

Goddammit, what do I have to do to get this through your thick leftard head:

Donald Trump did this BECAUSE HE COULD

The reason he could is because WE DO NOT HAVE SECURE ELECTIONS.

Railroading Trump and throwing him in jail IS NOT GOING TO FIX THE PROBLEM. Trump in jail does not address a security vulnerability. THE PROBLEM IS STILL THERE EVEN IF TRUMP GOES TO JAIL. Therefore the next guy who comes along is jus going to do it again. And again. And again. BECAUSE THE VULNERABILITY IS STILL THERE.

So read my lips: shut up about Trump, and FIX THE FUCKING PROBLEM.

Because YOU don't know, if the next guy that comes along is going to be a Republican or a Democrat. Hillary Clinton would have done this too, she's a dirty trickster.

Goddammit, why do I have to explain things to you like a five year old?

You're fiddling while Rome burns. Pull your head out of your ass.
No one reads this shit except other imbeciles.

I very much doubt that we will ever really know what took place on 06 January 2021, or what the purpose, if any, behind it really was.

Oh, come on. We know EXACTLY what happened.

Trump called rally of his followers to come to Washington to demonstrate in front of Congress. He got them all riled up, and then when they went off the rails, he tried to pretend he had nothing to do with it.

The only knowledge that I am confident in about that event is that the vast majority of what we have been told about it are outright lies. Without knowing what it was really about, I do not have any basis on which to approve or disapprove of it as a whole.

We can tell you were brought up in a cult. No thinking skills at all.

What side was it that forced businesses to shut down, and people out of their jobs?

It was not Republicans that did that. It was Democraps.

That is what fucked up the economy.

Uh, guy, most businesses were only out for a few weeks. A lot never closed at all.

And none of that would have been necessary if Trump hadn't mishandled the initial response.

The Carter economic disaster was the result of ignorance and incompetence. Carter and his allies meant well, but they were dumbasses.

The 2020 Democrap economic disaster was a result of malice and corruption, a lust for power and control.

Actually, you are pretty ignorant of history. Most of the problems Carter inherited were left over from Nixon and Ford - Runaway inflation, debt, and a sudden slowdown of economic activity when the Vietnam War ended.

I know you guys are desperately trying to rewrite history and pretend 2020 didn't happen.

You can not prove that Donald Trump lost the election. You cannot do that

Did you wash your hands after you pulled that pile of bullshit out of your ass?

I donā€™t have to and never did. The burden of proof is on the candidate making claims that there was sufficient fraud to overturn the election.

According to the constitution and all our presidential election laws DJT had until December 8 to convince the states that supposedly had the fraud not to certify their elections. The only way he could do that was to ā€œproveā€œ that he had evidence of fraud in a court of law. Not in whatever beer joint or gun club that hang out in.

Not only did he not make the December 14 deadline when all 50 states certify their results he still hasnā€™t proven thereā€™s any fraud in the 2020 election.

That means everything he tried to do including leading up to January 6 with the fake electors plot was illegal and unconstitutional and the only way it would work was by chaos and throwing the entire election out. So youā€™ve shown me that you support an authoritarian president along the lines of Vladimir Putin who couldnā€™t find a way to finagle himself to name himself as president for life and then next in line wouldā€™ve been Ivanka or DJ T Junior

Your about as Putrid Un-American as any American mother has ever made. What makes you hate American democracy so much that you support a man that would throw out an entire presidential election?

Last edited:
You are too stupid to have a civil debate with

Come back after you grow up
Where is the civil debate ? Calling people wackos for not believing made up shit ? Deep state is all made up crappolla. You have as much proof as Trump did claiming election fraud. No retort, no evidence, no debate.

No one reads this shit except other imbeciles.
The only imbeciles are the ones who think they don't have to read it.

Durr... Trump Trump Trump, Durr... I'm a robot and leftie talking points are all I have .... Derp derp derp... I have no brain, I can't think cause I ate too much Kool aid... Derp slurp slurp .... But Trump! Orange Man Bad! Trump Trump Trump. Bad bad bad.

Fucking screwballs. :p

Thatā€™s a fallacy. Nearly all of the Trump supported candidates are QAnon, Green being the biggest idiot. But keep lying to yourself.

The only references you guys give are jerk off emoji's.
As usual the Democrat sheeple who believed the Clinton purchased Steel Dossier that said Trump hired prostitutes to pee on a Moscow hotel bed also believe the QAnon bullshit. Gullible fools are still gullible.

In the last few years, establishment media outlets have directed an abundance of resources toward covering the QAnon conspiracy theory.

In general, QAnon supporters are a right-wing fringe who believe a secret cabal of international sex traffickers to be conspiring alongside members of the American governmentā€™s deep state. They also view former President Donald Trump as a sort of messianic figure, chosen by God to stop the supposed syndicate.

If many of the most prominent establishment media outlets are to be believed, followers of the QAnon conspiracy pose an existential threat to American democracy and are especially pervasive among Trumpā€™s base.

However, a new survey shows the prevalence of such ideas has been seriously exaggerated.

According to a USA Today/Suffolk University poll, only 4 percent of Trump voters have a favorable view of QAnon.

The founders of the QAnon conspiracy theory have supposedly been identified (at least according to CNN.)

Did you wash your hands after you pulled that pile of bullshit out of your ass?

I donā€™t have to and never did. The burden of proof is on the candidate making claims that there was sufficient fraud to overturn the election.

According to the constitution and all our presidential election laws DJT had until December 8 to convince the states that supposedly had the fraud not to certify their elections. The only way he could do that was to ā€œproveā€œ that he had evidence of fraud in a court of law. Not in whatever beer joint or gun club that hang out in.

Not only did he not make the December 14 deadline when all 50 states certify their results he still hasnā€™t proven thereā€™s any fraud in the 2020 election.

That means everything he tried to do including leading up to January 6 with the fake electors plot was illegal and unconstitutional and the only way it would work was by chaos and throwing the entire election out. So youā€™ve shown me that you support an authoritarian president along the lines of Vladimir Putin who couldnā€™t find a way to finagle himself to name himself as president for life and then next in line wouldā€™ve been Ivanka or DJ T Junior

Your about as Putrid Un-American as any American mother has ever made. What makes you hate American democracy so much that you support a man that would throw out an entire presidential election?
These dumbshit fucking lefties don't have a single brain cell between the whole lot of them. ^^^

Dumbass motherfuckers. WAY too stupid to run a country.

Where is the civil debate ? Calling people wackos for not believing made up shit ? Deep state is all made up crappolla. You have as much proof as Trump did claiming election fraud. No retort, no evidence, no debate.
Can't talk to you fuckers anyway. You're too stupid. You shouldn't be voting.

Forum List

Back