Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Are you going to claim that Republicans are in charge now?

I do not think I've seen the economy go into the crapper the way it now is doing since the Carter Administration.

And the connection between the economic disaster that we are seeing, and Democrapic polices, is undeniable.

The economy went into the crapper in 2020. Biden is still trying to fish it out.

So it's another Republican whine of 'You haven't fixed what we fucked up fast enough."

ANd sadly, people keep buying it.

Ha ha
Anyone who utters this “deep state” conspiracy theory is wacko. You have no idea wtf you’re talking about. Tell us who this deep state is made up of without sounding like an idiot. You can’t do it !
Apologists/deniers of the Deep State are the wacko’s

Ha ha
Anyone who utters this “deep state” conspiracy theory is wacko.

That's what you fuckers said about Covid too. Remember?

And now it turns out it really WAS made in a lab.

You have no idea wtf you’re talking about.

Mm-hmmm. You didn't believe Hillary's people lied to the FISA court either

You didn't believe Obama tapped Trump's phone either.

Your gaslighting has a poor track record.

Tell us who this deep state is made up of without sounding like an idiot. You can’t do it !

No, I can't.

If I knew that, I wouldn't be sitting here talking to you right now

Seriously. You want to compare the employment rate under Biden vs Trump ? Did you forget the Trump recession ?
Do you know how many businesses were absolutely idle under Trump. It’s Biden MASSIVE FREE VACCINATION CAMPAIGN THAT HAS TURNED THE ECONOMY AROUND.

Mormon Bob likes to pretend 2020 didn't happen. He also likes to pretend Joseph Smith didn't fuck little girls.

Of course, we do have a world-wide inflation problem in that demand is greater than production right now. Unfortunately, the Fed is using the 1980's playbook of trying to raise interest rates to bring down inflation, but I'm not so sure that's going to do any good.

Of course, we do have a world-wide inflation problem in that demand is greater than production right now.
Translation:

Globalism as it applies to totalitarian dictatorships like communist china is a failed idea from the 1990s

Turning our supply chain over to them was stupid to the extreme

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Left Wing apparel -

th-419289022.jpg

Just type into Google, "Horse blinkers (blinders) for humans", to see the full range.

Most conservatives do not approve of the jan 6 storming of the capital building
But you support the big lie and you support Trump after he attempted to not count my vote as all the votes were to be thrown out to get the Republicans in the House oF Reps to decide the outcome. As long as you wimp out and excuse and condone Trump’s fake electors coup attempt you ain’t no law and order conservative. The loser concedes in this country and ensures a peacet transition to the winner. That is what conservatives do. They tell Trump and his fake electors to go fuck themselves like his rioters.

Last edited:
I go by her last tweet. She was a whacko and we have one less right wing Qanon whacko to deal with.

Her last tweet, sent after she arrived in Washington on Jan. 5, read: “Nothing will stop us….they can try and try and try but the storm is here and it is descending upon DC in less than 24 hours….dark to light!” The reference to the “storm” is a key tenet of the QAnon conspiracy, the day adherents believe a violent reckoning will expose the deep state and bring Trump’s enemies to justice. Jan6-TIME-BabbitMartyr-b “””

She wasnt turning protestors back, she was climbing through the window so she was properly terminated like any terrorist carrying a bomb shouid be,

She said nothing wa giving to stop the millions she stupidly thought were behind her.

SHE WILL NEVER TRY TO STEAL MY VOTE AGAIN.
I will form my opinion from the video evidence.
And yet everyone of you fools worship the ground QAnon idiots walk on. Get a life.
I have said I have never followed QAnon and I haven’t. I doubt if 10% of Trump supporters give a crap who QAnon is.

You are making assumptions about people you have no personal knowledge of. I have never talked to another person who mentioned QAnon and most people I know are strong Trump supporters. I live in the Florida panhandle In a county that is a gun sanctuary.

In passing I may not hear people talking about QAnon and his predictions but I do hear a lot of complements for Gov. DeSantis.

But you support the big lie and you support Trump after he attempted to not count my vote as all the votes were to be thrown out to get the Republicans in the House oF Reps decide the outcome. As long as you wimp out and excuse and condone Trump’s fake electors coup attempt you ain’t no law and order conservative. The loser concedes in this country and ensures a pea transition to the winner. That is what conservatives do. They tell Trump and his c fake electors to go fuck themselves.

You are such a BRAIN DEAD Kool aid swallowing leftie!

Dumbass fucktard, this is not about who obeys the law and who doesn't.

This is about EQUAL APPLICATION OF THE LAW.

I'm not going to obey ANY fucking law as long as the law is being applied UNEQUALLY. If there's one law for thee and a different one from me, then as far as I'm concerned there is NO LAW AT ALL.

YOU - yes YOU - partisan fucktards have your head buried so far up your butts you can't smell fresh air any more.

YOU can not be bitching about law and order when YOU are out there rioting and YOUR elected leaders are openly advocating violence and disregard of the law.

That's what you fuckers said about Covid too. Remember?

And now it turns out it really WAS made in a lab.
When was this proven?

Mm-hmmm. You didn't believe Hillary's people lied to the FISA court either

You didn't believe Obama tapped Trump's phone either.
Well, he didn't.

Nobody lied to the FISA court. All they proved was one guy edited an couple of words on a 100 page warrant application.

That's all Weird Beard Durrrrrham has proven after 4 years.

Everything she says is correct

why do we have to have stupid globalism?

The west has created a monster in china and it doesent have to be that way

THere's not a Chinaman hiding under your bed.

Me, I like getting affordable goods from China. They like getting stuff from us. See how that works? Countries that do business don't have wars. Lack of wars is a good thing.

This is about EQUAL APPLICATION OF THE LAW.
No one term Democrat or President has attempted to overturn an election by fraudulent and violent that they lost by creating fake electors and sending them to the president of the senate and to the national archives as if they were real. So it’s nothing about equal application of the law.. Trump is the only president who tried to do it

Last edited:
I'm not going to obey ANY fucking law as long as the law is being applied UNEQUALLY. I
And that is why you are not a law abiding conservative. Trump is the only president in American history who conjured up a fake electors scheme of attempted fraud to try and stay in power after losing the election.

Trump’s illegal fake electors scheme and fraud actually canceled your vote too but you don’t even give a damn because you appreciate the fraud.

No one term Democrat or President has attempted to overturn an election that they lost by creating fake electors and sending them to the president of the senate and to the national archives as if they were real. So it’s nothing about equal application of the law.. Trump is the only president who tried to do it
The issue you're raising, is the hair on the eyelash of a gnat.

The issue I'm raising, is the elephant that's about to step on the gnat.

You're talking about a person. ONE person - who at WORST was a self serving criminal.

I'm talking about the equal application of the law. Which you are making a mockery of, in your insane effort to nail this ONE criminal.

You fuckers are abusing every law known to man, in your insane desire to judge this person. Over his PERSONALITY. Because everyone knows that's what it's about. Thought crimes, not real ones.

Forum List

Back