Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

This page and the last are proof positive that left is NOT in fact waking up.

They still have their heads buried deep up Trump's ass.

The fucking screwballs are giving Trump free advertising! :p

So you don’t know what to say when I mentioned fake electors are in. Those two words really confound you doing today?
Can't talk to you. You're too stupid. You can't even understand simple logic. Fuck you. Go away. I have no time to argue with stupid people.

That’s a fallacy. Nearly all of the Trump supported candidates are QAnon, Green being the biggest idiot. But keep lying to yourself.

The only references you guys give are jerk off emoji's.
How about a USA Today/Suffolk University poll? Only a few Trump supporters believe in QAnon.

You Democrats will believe anything the liberal press feeds you. I thought you would wake up after all the lies you were fed for four years about Trump colluding with Putin to defeat Hillary. Of course Putin wanted Trump to be President. Putin knows you can’t trust Hillary any further than you can throw her and even though Putin knows judo that’s not very far.

Even CNN now admits the Steele Dosier has been discredited.

You can't even understand simple logic
Can you summarize your “simple logic”
for me?

I understand you’re an intellectual coward and you have this need to run away from intellectual people and the truth they convey. Nothing scares a Trump supporter more than the two words “fake electors”. You probably still don’t understand what they mean. And that’s your problem.

Where is the civil debate ? Calling people wackos for not believing made up shit ? Deep state is all made up crappolla. You have as much proof as Trump did claiming election fraud. No retort, no evidence, no debate.
The Deep State is real

And out of control

The Deep State is real

And out of control
No facts, no reference , no names. How about the grassy knoll, chem trails and plethora of other BS.
Keep repeating that...three times and click you heals together Dorothy
That’s why the majority of red states have higher crime rates, worse economy and general lazy fkass attitude of living off the government tit.

The Democrapic tradition of trying to cast the blame for their own fuckups on their Republican predecessors goes back a very long way.

Carter's fuckups were his own.

Biden's fuckups are his own.
Every recession is YOURS, every sucky red state economy is yours. Your red states are a drag as you live in a world of ignorance, while dissing science, facts and generally non idiots.

Last edited:
Can you summarize your “simple logic”
for me?

I understand you’re an intellectual coward and you have this need to run away from intellectual people and the truth they convey. Nothing scares a Trump supporter more than the two words “fake electors”. You probably still don’t understand what they mean. And that’s your problem.
I don't have any problems.

READ the fucking thread, asshole. I didn't stutter.

Can't talk to you fuckers anyway. You're too stupid. You shouldn't be voting.
Of course you can’t back up anything you say. You guys can’t talk about anything that isn’t inspired by Tucker and Fix News. I bet your TV Channel is frozen in place on that faceless dufus channel. Anyone without references and a fact based argument pisses you off. Good to hear it.

Even CNN now admits the Steele Dosier has been discredited.
Oh, so now you’re quoting CNN ? Ok that seems like a ligit source for you.
You are the bozos who fixated on the Steel Dorsier.

You can name one ligit criminal proceeding that use it to prosecute your fking criminal ass Trump laden crime syndicate.

Last edited:
Of course you can’t back up anything you say. You guys can’t talk about anything that isn’t inspired by Tucker and Fix News. I bet your TV Channel is frozen in place on that faceless dufus channel. Anyone without references and a fact based argument pisses you off. Good to hear it.
Please refer to post # 650

Read it three times, shit for brains.

You mean the one that keeps repeating the same shit.

Wow, you have a reference to a reference. The whirling dervish begins.
Dumbass leftist progtards, front and center. ^^^

This job is too fucking easy. :p

I'm done here.

No facts, no reference , no names. How about the grassy knoll, chem trails and plethora of other BS.
Keep repeating that...three times and click you heals together Dorothy
That’s why the majority of red states have higher crime rates, worse economy and general lazy fkass attitude of living off the government tit.
Who are you that I have to convince of anything?

The Deep State has been exposed as far back as when Lois Lerner and her boss the midget were suppressing the Tea Parties through the Obama IRS

Who are you that I have to convince of anything?

The Deep State has been exposed as far back as when Lois Lerner and her boss the midget were suppressing the Tea Parties through the Obama IRS
Got a reference ? Nope. How about that Chem trail ?

Forum List

Back