Holy crap, is the LEFT now beginning to wake up?

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Politicans always wake up when they believe it's to their political advantage to do so. This is the reason they went down this PC identity politics rabbitt hole to begin with.

Radical, ultraliberal extremist President Bill Clinton agreed to reasonable ideas like time limits on welfare and the defense of marriage itself when he was in power and thought it would be to his advantage.

Doesn't necessarily mean a change of heart at all.

Well that reeked of desperation.

If a miracle happened and the dems held-on by one seat in each house of congress they would yell "mandate" and continue right on with their insidious and anti-American ways.....The same way Tater was supposed to be a unifying POTUS.

No, the dems need to be eradicated root and stem.....Do you let weeds grow in your garden? It's the same thing, lower yields and then the weeds just take over.

Maybe you're right. But even if the libs wake up, the Never-Trumpers will still be devoted to the PC way.

After all, the entire ideology of these snowflakes is that they were offended by President Trump's tweets.
Do you see the difference between the ridiculous freak out over Dave Weigel's retweet of a joke and the legit revulsion over the former Adulterer-in-Chief bragging about grabbing a woman's crotch and getting away with it?

First, I'm not getting my hopes up, even though I've been screaming about the Left's cynical weaponization of PC and Identity Politics since I've been on this board (and long before). However:

Interestingly, both the CNN and MSNBC morning shows spent time on how or if the American Left has gone too far with its cultural issues. This, after James Carville, Bill Maher, and even recently Hillary Clinton and Van Jones have been beating the drum on this. Even Al freakin' Sharpton said the Dems are moving from "progressive" to "regressive" (a word I've used about a thousand times here).

We're seeing Hispanics give up and move towards the GOP now. November looks like an ass kicking. Are the Democrats beginning to figure it out, are they starting to realize that they've been concentrating on the wrong issues for too long, losing the working class vote over "defund the police", reparations, destroying businesses that don't want to bake a cake, and trans parades in grade schools?

Are they waking up? AND, is it too late, are they too dependent on it and attached to it to fix this?

Anything they change for, will only be because of votes. Inside they are still the same. Selfish bitter losers in life is all I see from libturdso

You've already lost all credibility since Bill was essentially a left of center centrist.
He moved center after he got clobbered in his 1st midterm. He only pretended as popular opinion shifted his whole presidency. He was an awful president

Anyone who thinks he was is so lacking in integrity I can't understand why they would continue to want to live

Last edited:

Why should anyone care what Hitlery Clinton thinks at this point. If she wasn't such a shitty candidate and general bitch, we wouldn't have had to endure 4 years of Trump.

Look, Mac, I'm sorry you got called down to HR for that fag joke you told, but standing up for the right thing should not be based on a poll. It's called having integrity.

When the camera is on, they pretend to not fully embrace Fascism; then proudly goosestep when they don't think anybody's watches

Said the self-evident, selfish, bitter, loser.
I'm so glad Biden one. I hope inflation causes riots in the streets pal

I can't wait for this abortion decision

Believe me. That scam election was the best thing to happen to this country

Now I wait for these illegals to cause such terrorism

You got called to HR for a faggot joke???.......................lolololol

I think you work for a faggot outfit too

In general I agree that the fringe of the Dem party has had too much influence in crafting policy positions recently. But in doing so it should be acknowledged it was an over reaction to the Right's homophobia, bigotry, and xenophobia that was the Orange Menace's calling card.

I sure hope it's too late. They don't have our best interests in mind. They spend their time trying to figure out ways to fool us into voting for them so they can do what they really want to do.

Forum List

Back