Holocaust Museum in Florida opens George Floyd exhibit?

The Holocaust Museum in Florida opens a George Floyd exhibit?

Wow! The US police are racist Nazis?

Who knew?

Well let's be fair, the democrats know as they have been telling us this for decades it seems now.

So defund the Nazi police? Seems to me we need Nuremberg trials or something instead of just defunding them.

Imagine if George Floyd got his hands on Anne Frank when tweaking....

shiver.

Last edited:
You cons shouldn’t condemn this kind of absurd stupidity by the left. It exposes the left for the crazed radicals they can be. Most Americans will recoil from these kinds of ridiculous actions and turn against the radical left.
Turn against the Left? Who cares what the American people think? The democrats certainly don't.

As Joe Stalin once said, votes don't matter, just those who count the votes matter.
Nothing will make Joe a one term potus more than his support of radical leftism. Americans will not accept it. IMHO.

At any rate, Joe isn’t likely to support this shit. He’s a fucking conservative after all.

Who knew?

Well let's be fair, the democrats know as they have been telling us this for decades it seems now.

So defund the Nazi police? Seems to me we need Nuremberg trials or something instead of just defunding them.
its not a holocaust if all you have is one victim,,,
If the jews had george in the gas chamber with them he could have sucked up every drop of zyklon B with those huge nostrils, saving countless lives.
if you say so,,,

You cons shouldn’t condemn this kind of absurd stupidity by the left. It exposes the left for the crazed radicals they can be. Most Americans will recoil from these kinds of ridiculous actions and turn against the radical left.
Turn against the Left? Who cares what the American people think? The democrats certainly don't.

As Joe Stalin once said, votes don't matter, just those who count the votes matter.
Nothing will make Joe a one term potus more than his support of radical leftism. Americans will not accept it. IMHO.

At any rate, Joe isn’t likely to support this shit. He’s a fucking conservative after all.
Joe is too busy thinking about children sitting on his lap rubbing the blond hairs on his legs to be bothered with such things.

Let Commie Harris handle it.

From the article

Earlier this month, CNN International anchor Christiane Amanpour compared President Donald Trump's first term to the Nazis' Kristallnacht on her cable news show.

So should Trump face some sort of Nazi tribunal after he leaves office?

The Maoist democrats will accept nothing less.

They are desperate to try to get even.

They are tired of having to settle for repeatedly brutally azz raping their Trumpy Bear with no lube.

Who knew?

its not a holocaust if all you have is one victim,,,
If the jews had george in the gas chamber with them he could have sucked up every drop of zyklon B with those huge nostrils, saving countless lives.

Seems unlikely

Who knew?

Imagine if George Floyd got his hands on Anne Frank when tweaking....

We already know Floyd was an Antisemite, A "Black Liberation Theology" advocate ala Jeremiah Wright.

Leftism is the religion and only objective of those behind the museum.

So does this mean that there is a coming final solution for Ghetto Trash?
You meant to say the ongoing final solution for ghetto trash.
Indeed.

About 80% of abortion centers are conveniently located around black neighborhoods

Maragaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, envisioned racial purity through her organization.

That is, no black folk

Who knew?

Maybe it's an exhibit showcasing dumb, useless criminals.

In New York City, not only is the Emmy winning politician Cuomo responsible for thousands of elderly dying because he sent Covid patients to live in nursing homes, but he is also proud I'm sure of there being more black abortions than births in New York as well

I feel sorry for the directors of that museum.

They were no doubt under tremendous pressure to make Mr. George a martyr.

They know in their hearts that honoring Mr. George in that museum is a grievous and unforgivable insult to the memory of millions & millions of totally innocent people who were living ordinary lives one day and then the next day found themselves stuffed into cattle cars on their way to a living Hell.

But the zeitgeist in this country is to express sympathy for certain folks, no matter how undeserved, so the museum directors had no choice, IMHO, but to capitulate.

I feel sorry for the directors of that museum.

They were no doubt under tremendous pressure to make Mr. George a martyr.

They know in their hearts that honoring Mr. George in that museum is a grievous and unforgivable insult to the memory of millions & millions of totally innocent people who were living ordinary lives one day and then the next day found themselves stuffed into cattle cars on their way to a living Hell.

But the zeitgeist in this country is to express sympathy for certain folks, no matter how undeserved, so the museum directors had no choice, IMHO, but to capitulate.
Na, I'm sure they are all proud of it as are all Progs.

In fact, not one has said otherwise here.

Who knew?

Upon seeing this thread I thought it had to be political satire. Unbelievable.

Who knew?

Upon seeing this thread I thought it had to be political satire. Unbelievable.
You will find that with more and more threads in the future I'm afraid.

UN BE WEAVABLE!!

That's what the mental retards are.

Joe

Joe is a malleable peace of putty that will do what he thinks will benefit him. Add in the mental decline and his overall lack of morals, and it should be a ride.

Forum List

Back