Holocaust Museum in Florida opens George Floyd exhibit?

Joe
You cons shouldn’t condemn this kind of absurd stupidity by the left. It exposes the left for the crazed radicals they can be. Most Americans will recoil from these kinds of ridiculous actions and turn against the radical left.
Turn against the Left? Who cares what the American people think? The democrats certainly don't.

As Joe Stalin once said, votes don't matter, just those who count the votes matter.
Nothing will make Joe a one term potus more than his support of radical leftism. Americans will not accept it. IMHO.

At any rate, Joe isn’t likely to support this shit. He’s a fucking conservative after all.
Joe is a malleable peace of putty that will do what he thinks will benefit him. Add in the mental decline and his overall lack of morals, and it should be a ride.
Agreed. However, he will do as he’s told by Wall Street and the MIC.

Joe is way too old for the job. He doesn’t have the stamina or mental capacity. Of course the MSM will make it appear Joe’s up to the job and always tells the truth.

We won’t hear about the potus being fact checked or lying anymore.

You cons shouldn’t condemn this kind of absurd stupidity by the left. It exposes the left for the crazed radicals they can be. Most Americans will recoil from these kinds of ridiculous actions and turn against the radical left.
Turn against the Left? Who cares what the American people think? The democrats certainly don't.

As Joe Stalin once said, votes don't matter, just those who count the votes matter.
Nothing will make Joe a one term potus more than his support of radical leftism. Americans will not accept it. IMHO.

At any rate, Joe isn’t likely to support this shit. He’s a fucking conservative after all.

Xi Bai-Degn won't finish out a term - zero chance.

The party will either assassinate him using Wuhan virus as cover (and perhaps the weapon) or force him to resign with threats of the Pelosi 25th bullshit. Bai-Degn will do anything and everything Communist China and the radical Marxists of his party tell him to do, but they want Kameltoe in so it won't matter what he does. January of 2022 Bai-Degn will not be president.

Joe

Joe is a malleable peace of putty that will do what he thinks will benefit him. Add in the mental decline and his overall lack of morals, and it should be a ride.
Agreed. However, he will do as he’s told by Wall Street and the MIC.

Joe is way too old for the job. He doesn’t have the stamina or mental capacity. Of course the MSM will make it appear Joe’s up to the job and always tells the truth.

We won’t hear about the potus being fact checked or lying anymore.
Probably 100% accurate.

The Holocaust Museum in Florida opens a George Floyd exhibit?

Wow! The US police are racist Nazis?

Who knew?

Well let's be fair, the democrats know as they have been telling us this for decades it seems now.

So defund the Nazi police? Seems to me we need Nuremberg trials or something instead of just defunding them.

I'm sure the MSM will ignore this story if true. The Democrats still have the Jewish vote and they won't want to see that in jeopardy.

In your article it said the theme was uprooting prejudice. What prejudice was there in this case? Prejudice means to pre-judge. Until he got out of control, the police were very nice to Floyd. It's all on the video. I'm no trained police officer, and even I could see the guy was tanked up on something. The police officer was arrested and charged before an investigation even started. I see no reason to pay homage to a career criminal who ended his own life using dangerous illegal narcotics.

The Holocaust Museum in Florida opens a George Floyd exhibit?

Wow! The US police are racist Nazis?

Who knew?

Well let's be fair, the democrats know as they have been telling us this for decades it seems now.

So defund the Nazi police? Seems to me we need Nuremberg trials or something instead of just defunding them.

Upon seeing this thread I thought it had to be political satire. Unbelievable.
Same here or at least that it was more of a side note rather than a complete exhibit but no, they have a shot of the exhibit itself.

The entire situation is devolving into a fucking joke whilst the chance for real change is squandered by radical idiocy.

Meh.
Most Americans are consumed by who is the Masked Singer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back