Hillary Clinton’s Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
Huma's-Journal for Muslim Minority Affairs published articles blaming the U.S. for 9/11, suggesting women were asking for rape by dressing provocatively, and that, according to the Post, “in 1999 published a book, edited by her mother, that justifies the barbaric practice of female genital mutilation under Islamic law.”

Helly Rottens favorite female...

You are the company you keep.

Hillary Clinton's Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For Violence - Breitbart

Huma's-Journal for Muslim Minority Affairs published articles blaming the U.S. for 9/11, suggesting women were asking for rape by dressing provocatively, and that, according to the Post, “in 1999 published a book, edited by her mother, that justifies the barbaric practice of female genital mutilation under Islamic law.”

Hillary Clinton's Top Aide Huma Abedin Published Articles that Blamed USA for 911, Blamed Women For Violence - Breitbart

the huma slut was clitorus chopped? ----no wonder anthony went pervert

She says she didn't actually write it. But the fact is she's associated with this group. Donald Trump gets blamed for David Duke endorsing him. Doesn't matter that he doesn't want his endorsement.

I just get fed up with the constant double-standards.

Last edited:
I used to laugh in the face of ppl that said this but then I did some research...only a sucker would believe anything different.

Next up Begala. They went after Manafort. Let's take out her whole team. Now it's my birthday. I have been partying hardy all weekend. But after what they did to Paul.....I keep saying I'm waiting till September, but lets see some damage in the mean time.

I am so loaded for bear I can't wait.

She says she didn't actually write it. But the fact is she's associated with this group. Donald Trump gets blamed for David Duke endorsing him. Doesn't matter that he doesn't want his endorsement.

I know.. it's over the top ridiculous. The EXTREME Media bias has destroyed their credibility, completely. No one believes a damn word that comes out of their lying mouths. They are nothing but an extension of the corrupt Democrat Party.

From the article:

Huma's mother remains at this paper and is indeed Editor N Chief.

The aide was at the journal in 2002 when her mother Saleha Mahmood Abedin, who remains editor-in-chief to this day, published an article which appeared to blame the US for bringing the 9/11 terror attacks on itself, according to the Post.

I'm sick of their shit. Trust me cuz. This fall we are gonna rock it.

Next up Begala. They went after Manafort. Let's take out her whole team.

Look at how Corey was trashed continually to the point of being accused of roughing up a reporter which was pure HORSE SHIT.

What pisses me off the most? No one has apologized to him. I'm livid that Cruz/Kasich/Bush no one no one fucking apologized to him. Bad enough what the Dems did to him. What Republicans did was appalling.

As Breitbart News has previously reported, Abedin was working for the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs at the exact same time she was serving as one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides when she was the Senator from New York.

and.......

Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of theJournal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-First Lady Clinton.

Doesn't sound so innocent to me.. I smell another LIE.

Next up Begala. They went after Manafort. Let's take out her whole team.

Look at how Corey was trashed continually to the point of being accused of roughing up a reporter which was pure HORSE SHIT.

What pisses me off the most? No one has apologized to him. I'm livid that Cruz/Kasich/Bush no one no one fucking apologized to him. Bad enough what the Dems did to him. What Republicans did was appalling.

Fuck every Establishment TRAITOR. The same people trying to destroy the Donald are the very ones who are knee deep in corruption and couldn't care less about this country.

Huma linked to funding terrorist organizations.

The new allegations against Huma are especially troubling given recent revelations in Breitbart News showing the irrefutable connection between the Muslim World League and terror funding.

What is it with Liberals and the love of terrorists/ terrorism?

As Breitbart News has previously reported, Abedin was working for the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs at the exact same time she was serving as one of Hillary Clinton’s top aides when she was the Senator from New York.

and.......

Huma Abedin published articles in a Saudi journal taking Clinton’s feminist platform apart, piece by piece. At the time, Abedin was assistant editor of theJournal of Muslim Minority Affairs working under her mother, who remains editor-in-chief. She was also working in the White House as an intern for then-First Lady Clinton.

Well we have the direct link to the Muslim Brotherhood. I find this nothing short of bizarre.

and.......

Well we have the direct link to the Muslim Brotherhood. I find this nothing short of bizarre.

The Huma issue is probably the most critical. Her family has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood, a group which Hillary has defended in the past. Egypt charged Obama and Hillary with being co-conspirators with the Muslim Brotherhood during the great Arab Spring that turned out to be the destabilizing factor in the Middle East that has led to terror around the world- so spot on Tiny..

Forum List

Back