Huma Abedin is probably a spy for Muslim Brotherhood

So let me get this right. Huma Weiner grew up in Saudi Arabia. Her parents were tied to Muslim terrorist groups including that which supported "Been Loddin." Arrives in the USA and less than a year later is hired by Crooked Hillary...something is going on. Drain the swamp.

Oh, yeah, rightwinger and I can get $5 a post.

Vigga was get .25 cents a post.

finally admitted that you and RW are the same person. You were fooling no one.
See, that is not even an opinion, simply a lie by you.

So now you are claiming that RW is not your sock? :gives:
I don't have to claim anything. You are wrong, as usual, and you do what you always do when you don't have the truth: you lie.

Huma is most likely a Saudi spy. ------------------------ and Hillary's lesbian servant.
Both opinions without fact.

You begin prima facie and demand people accept them without proof.

do you understand what the words "most likely" mean?

She is from Saudi Arabia, came to the US and within a year became Hillary's long time assistant. Hillary's lesbianism has been common knowledge in DC for years.

But you are correct, I have no pictures-------------nor do I want to see any of that fat bitch eating pussy.

I don't have to claim anything. You are wrong, as usual, and you do what you always do when you don't have the truth: you lie.

then why are you and he never on line at the same time? Come on tell the truth just once, your dem/lib handlers won't kill you for one truth.

"Most likely" is an opinionated statement by you, not a fact.

She was was born overseas to American citizens serving their country overseas, and they came home when done.

Lesbianism, homosexuality, and heterosexuality do not disqualify anyone in public service.

You use 'common knowledge' but in fact you have no hard evidence that HRC is a lesbian.

The above is why I have no trouble making you look silly.

You have to use evidence to support your case, not your opinions. They are not evidence.

then why are you and he never on line at the same time? Come on tell the truth just once, your dem/lib handlers won't kill you for one truth.
Run a time line and see if we are "never" on line together. I bet you will find we are online a lot at the same time.

See, you make a silly opinion, then pretend it is a fact.

She was was born overseas to American citizens serving their country overseas, and they came home when done.

Lesbianism, homosexuality, and heterosexuality do not disqualify anyone in public service.

You use 'common knowledge' but in fact you have no hard evidence that HRC is a lesbian.

You have to use evidence to support your case, not your opinions. They are not evidence.

there is more hard evidence of those claims than there is that Trump is a misogynist.

Face reality, both sides are hurling BS to try to sway the ignorant, that's what we have become and its quite sad---------------thanks, teachers union.

there is more hard evidence of those claims than there is that Trump is a misogynist.

Face reality, both sides are hurling BS to try to sway the ignorant, that's what we have become and its quite sad---------------thanks, teachers union.
That is merely your opinion, not evidence.

Run a time line and see if we are "never" on line together. I bet you will find we are online a lot at the same time.

See, you make a silly opinion, then pretend it is a fact.

its not really that important. you post the exact same BS, you use the same sentence structure and words. maybe you are both parrots.

Forum List

Back