Hillary Clinton Can't Be Deposed In Lawsuit Over Private Email Server, Supreme Court Says

This is interesting and totally sad on the part of judicial watch and republicans.

There have been a ton of investigations into her, her server and Benghazi.

All investigations exonerates her.

Hopefully this will be the last and judicial watch and republicans can finally let it go.

Of course the SC is going to rule in her favor. She's blackmailing Justice Roberts over the time he spent at Epstein's Pedo Island.

Doesn't take and Einfuckingstein to figure that one out.

:wtf:

you :cuckoo:

:itsok:

Seriously. Both Bill Clinton and Chief Justice Roberts spent liesure time on Epstein's Island, where they both had sex with underage girls. You don't really think Roberts want made public what Hillary knows about him, do you?

That's not really so far-fetched, given we currently have a President whose own son is a major crack-head and fucked his own dead brother's underage daughter, and his sister in law. Hell, he even filmed his sex act and stored them on his laptop.

okey dokey.

i'm sure donny is mixed up in alot of that - don't you agree?
and you enjoy YOUR TRUMP orgasm as well...

i'm not the one that bends over & grabs their ankles for donny, like the good little basket dwelling deplorables do...
you are the one that bends over & grabs their ankles for xiden, and xi, like the good little basket dwelling deplorables do...

cant handle the TRUTH? Boo-Hoo

^^^ fake news ^^^

yes, thats all you ever post

This is interesting and totally sad on the part of judicial watch and republicans.

Hopefully this will be the last and judicial watch and republicans can finally let it go.

Of course the SC is going to rule in her favor. She's blackmailing Justice Roberts over the time he spent at Epstein's Pedo Island.

Seriously. Both Bill Clinton and Chief Justice Roberts spent liesure time on Epstein's Island, where they both had sex with underage girls. You don't really think Roberts want made public what Hillary knows about him, do you?

That's not really so far-fetched, given we currently have a President whose own son is a major crack-head and fucked his own dead brother's underage daughter, and his sister in law. Hell, he even filmed his sex act and stored them on his laptop.

okey dokey.

i'm not the one that bends over & grabs their ankles for donny, like the good little basket dwelling deplorables do...
you are the one that bends over & grabs their ankles for xiden, and xi, like the good little basket dwelling deplorables do...

^^^ fake news ^^^

never. but you CONtinue with yer alternative facts.

okey dokey.

^^^ fake news ^^^

i see the whine ass demonRAT is lying again

okey dokey.

^^^ fake news ^^^

i'm not a (D) ....

soooooooooooooooooooo...............

that makes you..............................

a

liar - liar..............................

tom-pantsonfire.gif

okey dokey.

your deflection is noted
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm

okey dokey.

^^^ fake news ^^^

i'm not a (D) ....

a

View attachment 474142

ok...i see the whine ass lying again. better?

okey dokey.

your deflection is noted
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm

that's because i've always maintained - no matter WHO gets named, whether it's a clinton OR a trump OR a dershowitz OR a guliani - - - they oughta be nailed to the wall.

i see the trump humping deplorable couldn't say the same - & apparently *YOU* either.

oh the hypocrisy is stunning! keep it up, it's quite entertaining!!!

okey dokey.

^^^ fake news ^^^

i'm not a (D) ....

a

View attachment 474142

you wear that suit of delusion well. too bad you were suckered into paying such a high mark up on them thar cheap chinese sweatshop duds, slapped with trump's brand on the collar!

okey dokey.

^^^ fake news ^^^

i'm not a (D) ....

a

View attachment 474142

you wear that suit of delusion well. too bad you were suckered into paying such a high mark up on them thar cheap chinese sweatshop duds, slapped with trump's brand on the collar!

actually, the only sucker would be you....you wear chinese clothes every day, i dont...that makes you WRONG AGAIN

okey dokey.

^^^ fake news ^^^

i'm not a (D) ....

a

View attachment 474142

actually, the only sucker would be you....you wear chinese clothes every day, i dont...that makes you WRONG AGAIN

uh-huh.

whatever happened to him bringing those jobs back? LOL!!!!!!

he didn't even do that with his own crap.

1617105825840.jpeg

suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

No wonder everyone questions our justice system. Selective prosecutions make everyone lose confidence. But the SC is supposed to be above this shit.

okey dokey.

^^^ fake news ^^^

i'm not a (D) ....

a

View attachment 474142

uh-huh.

whatever happened to him bringing those jobs back? LOL!!!!!!

he didn't even do that with his own crap.

View attachment 474146

suckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.............

deflection noted

"she is too stupid to know what she was doing"
yeah, totally exonerated :lol:

No way. She is the mastermind of all criminal masterminds. She of course was behind the famous Sloth Coup where she single handedly stole the election from right under the noses of the Republicans in all 6 swing states. Sneaky bitch. Republicans seem powerless the find any evidence against her. Isn't that a coincidence, no evidence against her and no evidence of election fraud. That just proves her guilt all the more doesn't it?

She has the goods on them all. Even Donnie. Notice she wasn't touched by the Trumpybears DOJ!

She is so good at being bad, she make evil wonder if it's not good.

No wonder everyone questions our justice system. Selective prosecutions make everyone lose confidence. But the SC is supposed to be above this shit.
People believe a lot of things that aren’t true.

People are lied to and convinced so and so committed some crime. Then there’s no prosecution because the crime didn’t happen, at least not how people have been convinced. They lose faith in justice because of lies, not because the justice system wasn’t functional.

Lies hurt our country.

So much for the meme that says SCOTUS would do anything to punish the left.

Hope you guys are finally over that and can move on.

Forum List

Back