Hillary Clinton wants Supreme Court ethics

Not necessarily. Aside from Shrillary’s glaring hypocrisy, the notion has some surface level appeal. But yet again the devil would be in the details.

Who decides what constitutes an ethical violation? On what basis? Then how do they determine when it’s supposedly been violated? And if some “official [?]” decides that a Justice has violated an ethical rule, what would be the penalty? How is an appeal taken? To which judicial body would it go? Wouldn’t the other Justices theoretically then be the ones to make the final call? Or would we get more politically motivated Congressional impeachment shitshows to get the Justice off the bench?
With rules of conduct.

That is not the subject, the subject is rules for the Supreme Court judges.
Hillary “The Whore” Clinton is ALSO the subject.

Nevertheless … read “Trance Formation of America” by Cathy O'Brien, and you'll know what I'm talking about. She's an evil wench in real time.

Last edited:
I would personally like to see every federal politician fitted with a shock collar that shocks the shit out of them every time they lie...not enough to seriously hurt them but strong enough to make them jump / yelp.

If Hillary had been fitted with one early on even a mild charge would have killed her by now from constantly shocking her non-stop, 24/7.
They'd have developed a twitch just thinking about that :auiqs.jpg:

Not necessarily. Aside from Shrillary’s glaring hypocrisy, the notion has some surface level appeal. But yet again the devil would be in the details.

Who decides what constitutes an ethical violation? On what basis? Then how do they determine when it’s supposedly been violated? And if some “official [?]” decides that a Justice has violated an ethical rule, what would be the penalty? How is an appeal taken? To which judicial body would it go? Wouldn’t the other Justices theoretically then be the ones to make the final call? Or would we get more politically motivated Congressional impeachment shitshows to get the Justice off the bench?

We have discussed this over and over. Roberts would create the rules. The justices would have to approve them.

While I don't think many questions concerning future rulings are right, this would be a great one.

Do you or would you support the court having ethic rules over them?

The congress ALREADY has the power to impeach any SCOTUS justice. Hilarity is just sucking more wind.

We have discussed this over and over. Roberts would create the rules. The justices would have to approve them.

While I don't think many questions concerning future rulings are right, this would be a great one.

They already do have rules, moron. The congress has the power to impeach justices.

I believe I already answered your final question. And I think your simplistic answer about who drafts the rules and how the entire bench would then affirm them leaves unanswered every other question. And that is a big problem. A whole bunch of them.

Forum List

Back