Hillary Clinton Can't Be Deposed In Lawsuit Over Private Email Server, Supreme Court Says

This is interesting and totally sad on the part of judicial watch and republicans.

There have been a ton of investigations into her, her server and Benghazi.

All investigations exonerates her.

Hopefully this will be the last and judicial watch and republicans can finally let it go.

OTH? Yeah, no one should be compelled to testify against themselves, that's basic constitutional law.

OTH? Everyone knows she was running that program out of Benghazi. . . . only partisans with their heads up their asses don't know that the CIA was arming and training terrorists to fight the terrorists that the army was arming and training.

iu
iu
iu

The Red Line and the Rat Line
Seymour M. Hersh on Obama, Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels

This is interesting and totally sad on the part of judicial watch and republicans.

Hopefully this will be the last and judicial watch and republicans can finally let it go.

OTH? Yeah, no one should be compelled to testify against themselves, that's basic constitutional law.

OTH? Everyone knows she was running that program out of Benghazi. . . . only partisans with their heads up their asses don't know that the CIA was arming and training terrorists to fight the terrorists that the army was arming and training.

iu
iu
iu

The Red Line and the Rat Line
Seymour M. Hersh on Obama, Erdoğan and the Syrian rebels

It still went on under Trump also.

How the Pentagon Accidentally Funnels Millions to Iraqi Militia Groups It’s Also Fighting

It's arrogance on their part. A private organization is not privy to anything that involves the duties or communications of the Secretary of State.

For that matter, every citizen of the United States is protected by the 5th Amendment, and doesn't have to answer any questions to anyone, including law enforcement, under any circumstances.

After the Trump administration, now you don't even have to honor subpoenas by Congress, and going forward, every Democrat should tell any Republican or conservative organization they can stick their depositions and subpoenas squarely up their asses.

Meh, we already punished Hillary by denying her the White House. I can think of no greater torment than for her to live out the rest of her days knowing Trump whooped her ass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

She beat him by landslide numbers in the vote by the people. In fact Trump has never won a popular vote, and will never win one.

On the otherhand, I wonder if she will end up being a witness for the prosecution at any of his upcoming trials?
Or will she just watch him being perp walked on television in the comfort of her home, laughing her ass off with Bill?

Rules for thee, but not for me... Good job... Support that if you like. I haven't called you stupid yet today... So... Consider this it.

Meh, we already punished Hillary by denying her the White House. I can think of no greater torment than for her to live out the rest of her days knowing Trump whooped her ass. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

She beat him by landslide numbers in the vote by the people. In fact Trump has never won a popular vote, and will never win one.

On the otherhand, I wonder if she will end up being a witness for the prosecution at any of his upcoming trials?
Or will she just watch him being perp walked on television in the comfort of her home, laughing her ass off with Bill?

It wasn't a popular vote election Demtard hence she lost. Come here :itsok:

demonRATS have absolutely nothing to offer the American people, they just take...
One would have to be a complete pile of shit to vote for these- "thee, not me"-china bought demonRATS

demonRATS have absolutely nothing to offer the American people, they just take...
One would have to be a complete pile of shit to vote for these- "thee, not me"-china bought demonRATS
You know, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery.

Forum List

Back